Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
The white leopard cat continued lick his wolf hood's head and after a few moments she lowered her head licking the upper and lower part of his cock. She then purred contently as Jailen 'clean' his penis.

"Don't worry I got all under-" He was interuppted by the demon tackling him on the gut and soon crash into the winto they were falling to the ground. "Grrrrr...." The gunslinger grunted as he felt his back hit on the floor.

"Hey Lax! You need help?!" WD cried out.

Lax who now human kept shooting at the demon toring it off into pieces. "No I'm alright!" but, the demon started recovering itself. "Damn, you just don't die do you!?!" He then let a spark coming out of his gun.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo in the mwantime, kept on moaning cutely in girlish tone, gasping hard and shivers lightly from the wave of pleasure running through inside his body. His cock squirtmore precum, splattered on her face, throbbing and twitchng hard. "Aaahh..nnrrr..J-Jailen..It-it's tickes..."

"LAX!" Mitsuki scream if his name as he've being thrown from 9th floor, hoping he able to land safely even though he's no longer a werewolf. "No way...You're tougher even you look puny..."

She thought to herself, before looking back to the demon. "You're looking for me, don't you..?" She said, swishing her tail slowly. "I'm not sure how I should defeat him without using an enormous power...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jailen giggled as she felt the cum squirted on her face, she clean herself before she continued teasing Ryo's cock again. The summoner's mouth then swallowed the head whole sucking out the seeds out him and at the same time teasing him even more as she used her tongue going in the slit of the head*

The demon growled looking at Mitsuki and back at Lax throwing a claw at him. Lax blocked it and launched his attack straight at him. "Electro bolt!" He shouted his skill and then the electricity paralyzed the demon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo's tail slowly coils with Jailen's tail, still moaning and gasping in girlish tone as his cock twitching and getting hard from every sucking and licking. His orgasm quickly builds inside and more precum leaked out into her mouth. "Aahhnnn...nnrrr...I-I'm gonna..."

Once the electricity paralyzed the demon, Mitsuki quickly touches the demon's head and casting a finishing spell without affecting the building. "Vanish..." She said softly, the spell slowly shred the demon into pieces and disappeared. "Huh...finally everything's back to normal..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jailen continues to tease his cock having her tongue going in out, she then rubbed intensely on it but not very hard but more like massaging it.

But the demon revived again! "Geez stop reviving!" Lax cursed out as he aim the thing again and then it jumped and went inside Lax causing him to fall on the ground. "Aghhhh....this..."

"Lax!" WD then tried to look for his pocket to find the cross but the he got wacked by the possessed being.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo couldn't hold even much longer. The tease is too much for him to handle and as a result, an orgasm hits him. With a loud cute moan, his cock shooting out a sticky and warm white liquid into Jailen's mouth like a water hose. "Aaahh...!!"

Mitsuki froze for a while as the demon entering and control Lax's body, but quickly grab WD far enough to avoid being hurt by the possessed being. "This is a very complicated situation... The demon controls him...and I can't attack him just like that..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax continued to walk further with Mitsuki behind him, trying to locate the demon that had escape. Of course the room was ruined, but he didn't care. The crimes in the town-er city of Gastonah is fairly low. Still if he were a werewolf, he could easily sniff it's scent.

But he came across to see his ex g/f with Kaze. Her husband, a dark windragon. The now human felt a knife in him. Even though Kaze fought him fairly in their combat. He still had leftover feelings for Linvar. His love for her still mixed with confusion.

Though Lax already knows, she will never leave the King of Darkness. They already had children together, so why does he still lingers onto such hopeless success?

The gunslinger continued to stay of his spot. Planting himself as if he was stone on what to do.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki the wolfess continued to walk by following Lax from behind, searching for a demon that ran away from them. Then, she saw Lax standing like a stone and prodding his shoulder a little bit, and then spotted Kaze and Linvar walking not too far.

"Uhmm..Lax..? Are you okay?" Mitsuki asked softly, waving her big paws passing his vision to make sure he still alive.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jailen giggled softly, wiping the cum and licking it. It was somewhat salty, yet tasty for her first time. The snow leopard then rubbed his chest firmly, "Can we make love together?"

The dark dragon stroked Linvar's butt, his pleasures undenyingly wants her. His long tongue licked her teasingly to her face. Embrasssingly, the half-breed rabbit held her hands up to halt the Kaze's warm affections to be seen in public. "Please stop, it feels awkward." her cheeks flustered by his wet tongue. They both sat on the lunch seats while Kaze went to fetch their lunch.

Lax could tell Kaze is considered to be a perverted one. What's more is that the dark dragon had horns now; looking more like a demon. He wanted Linvar badly, but he lost. "Damn." He uttered more to himself. There's no denying that: he doesn't had a chance with her.

Kaze and Linvar already had 9 children together. The werewolf can't interfere their love life. It's already too late. The royal knight broken up with him due to his 'selfish' actions and violence. He couldn't change the past.

His ears suddenly twitched as soon Lax heard the Mitsuki's voice. "Sorry." he said briefly. Remembering his true matters in dealing. There is something he had to do with Linvar, and that is finding her son: Kuu.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo's ears twitch as heard such a unexpected statement, looking down on her curiously, still panting heavily. "A-Are you sure you want to do that....?" He asked with a slight worried that it might hurt her.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're not looking really well...Did you get a fever or something..?" The purple female wolf said as place her big soft paw over Lax's forehead, and she doesn't feel any heat on it.

But when looking to the direction Lax looking on, she sees a human-rabbit hybrid with a wind dragon being together on the lunch table nearby. Many thoughts running into her mind right now but she prefer to keep quiet.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds