Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"Hmmm interesting. Strong too." smiled Lax. He did handled a huge demon or even harder ones before but, it is very interesting seeing a girl handle a bad monster too.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In just a matter of seconds, a thunder appear from the sky and strike the demon, making him screaming in pain and slowly disappear from Mitsuki's vision. Before the attack, her beautiful lips casting a small yet quick thunder spell with her eyes aiming to the demon. Once the demon disappeared, she take a glance to the direction where she sense the person who following her and continue walking towards her place, an apartmelt located at 9th floor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"In three two one..." the werewolf smiled and running in front of her and then slightly bumped into her to get her attention. "Oh I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to charge in like that..." Lax sleazily said giving a slight bow at her, her grey/blue tail straightly stand up.

".........." The green dragon then sighed and slapped his face knowing he would get a rejection.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki didn't notice the male werewolf bumped into her, and she fell on her butt in innocent way. "Oww...Ohh..I-I'm sorry..." She said in soft tone as rubbing her butt to reduce the slight pain, her eyes looking on the werewolf's legs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's okay, I'm fine don't worry about it." He smiled as he began holding both of her waists and pulled her up back on her feet. "It's my fault anyways, but...is there a way for you to forgive my reckless behavior?" The werewolf said sadly but he really doesn't mean in a bad way.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's okay...I don't mind..." Mitsuki shooks her head a little with a slight cute smile, waving her horsetail a little, enough to chime her bells. "...I do not need anything as return....uhmm..." She added, seeming like want to say the male werewolf's name, so do the small dragon floating near the werewolf.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh how rude of me, my name is Lax. This familiar is my writing dragon, or WD for short. And you?" The werewolf then asked, smiling at her kindly knowing her that she has nothing to worry about.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm Mitsuki. It's nice to meet you, Lax..." Mitsuki replied in soft tone as giving Lax a lovely and cute innocent smile which could melt Lax's heart. "Are you the demon hunters too..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"OH close!" He smiled, he was charmed by her looks but not too much that he would act silly, but his hairy muscular chest backs him up to make him more confident. "A hired gunslinger for money." He said and his tail wagged a bit like a dog, he's also bit of a half breed 10% jackal. "So your going to your apartment I see..." Still keeping a nice kind smile. "You don't mind me coming to your place do you? I'll cook you something if you like."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki wagging her soft furry tail slowly, as her eyes looking to Lax. "He's such a good guy.." "Sure thing, if you don't bother yourself...Come...I'll show you the way..." She said gently in slow pace, began walking to her apartment.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds