Join our server on Discord

End of Eternity {Regingald/Matt Ishida} Twin RPG
"Well, of course. I don't think you'd mind, plus it's much easier to get into mine." Kyosan laughed gently, though smiled and snuggled lovingly against Nikki's arm for a moment. "Besides... I loved sleeping next to you."

OOC: EDIT: Apologies, I was tired this morning. Please don't judge me. D:

IC:

Blushing darkly though smiling nonetheless from the quick kiss, the boy then chuckled before shifting to a side. "We'll be late for class if we don't make a move on. Let's go, shall we?" He smiled, before gently inching out of her hug, taking her hand in his own while smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nikki blushes deeply and smiles while snuggling more on Kyosan's arm. "In all honesty, I love to sleep next to you too" Nikki admitted. "Still..." pausing for a moment, the beastgirl then released his arm and sped up ahead of him. "We should hurry before we get late to our class" Nikki giggles.

OOC: EDIT: I won't judge you then. x3

IC:

The silver-haired beastgirl blushes once he takes her hand on his. Sara couldn't help but smile widely and her tail wiggles happily and faster, back and forth. "Let's go then so then I can enjoy your company a lot more without worrying about the lessons" Sara pokes her tongue cutely and then walks with him towards the classroom.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fine fine, don't rush off too far ahead." Kyosan laughed, innocently placing his hands in his jacket pockets before then following up after her, reaching towards the classroom quickly.

Nodding in agreement, Nath then continued to walk with Sara towards their classroom, thinking for a moment before chuckling. "The others should be here soon, after all they got the assignment."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: why you didn't told me it was my turn x3 lol here I was thinking it was yours and that you had slacked in replying x3

IC:

"Why not?" Nikki chuckles before adding "Can't you keep up with me?" Joking playfully, the beastgirl continued on speeding up ahead. Soon enough she was near the door to their classroom and smiles while leaning against the wall and waiting for Kyosan to reach her.

"Yup yup. I wonder if none of the others were caught" Sara blushes cutely and pokes her tongue out. "Oh look~" The silver beastgirl smiled while pointing, ahead she noticed Kyosan heading towards the classroom and Nikki not far from there either.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I can keep up with you... just not first thing in he morning...." Kyosan tried to mumble, panting a little as they reached the door with the brown-haired man resting his head against the wall, regaining his breath for a moment before laughing. "I'll have to get used to this, won't I." He remarked dryly, as if it weren't even a question.

"Well, if they are alright I'm sure then that Jess and Vayne are alright too." Nath smiled softly, nodding indeed as he approached the two along with Sara, before then waving. "Hey guys!"

"Oh, Nath, Sara." Kyosan smiled warmly to them, chuckling and placing his hand in his pocket while turning towards them. "You didn't get caught then too, I guess." He laughed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup you definitely will have to get used to this indeedy" Nikki pokes her tongue out playfully while wagging her tail happily behind her. Soon after, her ears perked up once she ears the voices of Nathan and Sara, which she cheerfully greets them.

Sara couldn't help but blush gently and nodded. "Yup that's right, we didn't get caught. Hopefully Jess and Vayne didn't get caught either"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, they might be inside for all we know. Best if we go check that out, right?" Kyosan murmured, before slowly beginning to open the door, and head inside while smiling.

Nath, who was still next to Sara, chuckled gently and then nodded. "Best we do check, otherwise they might grass us up if they have to explain themselves." He joked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nikki immediately follows Kyosan, and playfully tries to peek over his shoulder to look at all the students in class already. "I wonder if...OH there they are" she murmured cheerfully and pointed to the far corner near the window where she spotted both Jess and Vayne.

"Well guess we don't have to worry about that anymore" Sara murmurs to Nath, once hearing the cheerful beastgirl.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions