Join our server on Discord

End of Eternity {Regingald/Matt Ishida} Twin RPG
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nikki groaned cutely in her sleep before she gently stretched her body and slowly opened her eyes. "mhh...morning Kyo" she murmured sweetly back to him and then let out a cute yawn. The blond-haired beastgirl then moved, sitting up on bed before suddenly letting out a soft meep while blushing darkly. She had no clothes on her and quickly pulled up the bed covers to cover her upper body to then look at Kyosan and poked her tongue out cutely. "Where you enjoying the view?" she teased the handsome guy she had fallen in love with.

The silver-haired beastgirl swishes her tail happily back and forth while purring adorably, reacting to Nathan's tender kiss. Slowly opening her eyes, Sara noticed Nathan there with her and couldn't help but blush softly which only made the beastgirl look even more adorable. Smiling tenderly, she whispers sweetly to him. "Morning...Nathie" she murmured his name adorably and happily snuggled more on him, though not realising her mounds were pressing against his chest.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... you could say that. More your overall beauty more then anything specific, however." Kyosan managed to murmur delicately, chuckling while mid-closing his weary eyes, before then resting back. He himself was quite bare as well - though he had seemed to manage to slip his boxers on within his nightly slumber and recording. "Did you sleep well?"

"Morning.... Sarie." Nath managed to chuckle, though blushed darkly once feeling her chest against him - the purple-haired boy already managing to be embarrassed and slightly nervous seconds after his awakening. "Mhh, it's a little early to be so naughty and teasing..." He slurred softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"This is the first time I slept oh so well" Nikki replied to him and giggles cutely before nearing him and smiling. "What about you? I hope you manage to had a proper rest too, handsome" the beastgirl murmurs sweetly and brings a hand to his chest, swirling a finger tenderly around his chest.

"But I'm not doing anything" Sara responded innocently before she then realised that her mounds were pressing against Nathan. "Oh you are so naughty. It's not my fault that they press on you" she giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely. "Didn't know such thing would tease you greatly" she added and smiled to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I had a good enough rest, don't worry." Kyosan smiled gently, blushing as she swirled a finger around his chest before nearing her nose, kissing it lightly before then smiling. "Anyway, we should be heading off for the workshop, it's our first assignment today."

"W-Well, it does." Nath chuckled lightly, still blushing darkly as he managed to cuddle up close to her still, licking her nose before murring. "Mmh, we have to get up soon anyway... lessons and assignments start today..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nikki twitches her nose adorably and smiles. "Yup, let's go then handsome" the blond beastgirl says softly and then breaks the cuddle as she stands up, her body bare naked in front of him before she starts slipping in the school uniform once again.

"Ohh no fair. I wish we wouldn't need to start lessons so soon. I wanted to enjoy being like this with you for a while longer" Sara said jokingly yet adorably and smiles at him, snuggling more on him only to purposefully press her mounds more on his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Staring onto her bare body for a moment and blushing darkly as he enjoyed the view, the brown-haired young man chuckled, before slipping onto his own feet. He too much like her was bare naked, as he slowly reached for his clothing and started slipping back into it - but not before giving Nikki's bare rear a small playful slap. "Alright then."

"Mmh, well we can always keep sleeping like this." Nath chuckled gently, though continued to blush hardly as he cuddled her still, licking her nose teasing. "But we still have to go out for the day, I guess. It'd be kind of odd if we didn't go out..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"NYAH..." Nikki meeped cutely once he slapped her delicate rear. "H-hey, you naughty boy" chuckling gently, the beastgirl slips the rest of her clothing before returning the slap, using her tail to deliver a gentle slap to his own rear too. "Let's go then" saying cheerfully, the beastgirl quickly heads to the door before looking behind, waiting for Kyosan.

"Alrighty alrighty sheesh" Sara pouted playfully for a moment before smiling and gently breaking the hug with Nathan. The silver-haired beastgirl gently get off the bed, onto her feet again and swiftly slipped her uniform. Her tail wagged happily all the while.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jumping slightly, but chuckling delightedly, Kyosan followed the beastgirl eagerly, smiling as he approached her. He hadn't felt as carefree as he was now, maybe a replacement for how he should have felt at a similar time to this. Moving his arm and gently guiding it around her back, he managed to walk out with her, while smiling. "The guard's are never on duty this early, I guess this'll be a routine thing." He chuckled.

As he enjoyed the last few moments with Sara like she was, Nath smiled before slipping up onto his feet and beginning to dress himself, this time in his styled purple shirt with blue embroidary, along with a pair of blue and black-encrusted trousers. "Alright then, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nikki quickly perked her ears up and looked at Kyosan, while walking side by side with him. "You mean..." she paused for a moment and blushed gently. "That you want me to sneak into your room every night?" she murmurs it sweetly to him. She had to admit, she loved that idea, of spending every night in the arms of the one she fell in love with.

"Yes handsome" Sara said adorably while clinging to Nathan's neck one more time. "And sowwy, I couldn't resist doing that one last time" she giggled adorably and gave his lips a quick kiss and then smiled adorably while staring lovingly at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions