Join our server on Discord

What if Digimon had been an adult anime?
(04-26-2009 12:47 AM)Lord Sprite Wrote: Well if that's all said and done as an adult anime they'd most likely have the digimon and kids curse since that happens alot in an adulterized anime. Kids cursing reminds me so much of south park it's kinda funny.
I hate Southpark its so depressing seeying all those young kids cursing like that imagine a censored version of the show there would be a *BEEEP* every other second
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Heh, unfortunately, that's how most kids their age act these days. :s
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-26-2009 12:47 AM)Lord Sprite Wrote: Well if that's all said and done as an adult anime they'd most likely have the digimon and kids curse since that happens alot in an adulterized anime. Kids cursing reminds me so much of south park it's kinda funny.

Well, they curse at times.
Well they certainly curse like a rapper. I mean seriously that's the real reason I began starting to dislike rap is because they curse in every sentence...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One, Japanese is contextual. The hardest/worst context is like cursing in English. And two, I second that Tigerlily.
I think if Digimon had been an adult anime, it would've been made just as bad as one. Think about it, if people want songs that are explicit and high age rated movies they won't see it as just allowing casual cursing, no they'll see it as an opportunity to throw as many curses into the film as possible; this incidently makes the movies and music in question a pile of crap (with the exception of a few movies, Pulp Fiction for example. But some like the South Park series and movie are just plain awful.)

If i was to be really optimistic about it however, i think it'd be nice to see adults trying to diplomatically sort stuff out in the digital world or getting careers...i'd personally love to see Rika settling disputes in the digital world or even Renamon as a musician on Broadway or Guilmon as a shotgun weilding gamer addict who - whoa wait thats me...oh well.

But you know what i mean, it's a nice idea but hell will freeze over if it turned out to be good.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well do you want to see them do things democratically, or do you want to see them fight? The first would be the "adult" thing to do.
Quote:I think if Digimon had been an adult anime, it would've been made just as bad as one. Think about it, if people want songs that are explicit and high age rated movies they won't see it as just allowing casual cursing, no they'll see it as an opportunity to throw as many curses into the film as possible; this incidently makes the movies and music in question a pile of crap (with the exception of a few movies, Pulp Fiction for example. But some like the South Park series and movie are just plain awful.)

Haha, that made me remember of The Pick of Destiny, Tenacious D. We can make Junpei be Kage.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Unknown, i think you're confusing logic with age. Might i remind you that some adults prefer to fight then be democratic?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-29-2009 10:37 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I think if Digimon had been an adult anime, it would've been made just as bad as one. Think about it, if people want songs that are explicit and high age rated movies they won't see it as just allowing casual cursing, no they'll see it as an opportunity to throw as many curses into the film as possible; this incidently makes the movies and music in question a pile of crap (with the exception of a few movies, Pulp Fiction for example. But some like the South Park series and movie are just plain awful.)

If i was to be really optimistic about it however, i think it'd be nice to see adults trying to diplomatically sort stuff out in the digital world or getting careers...i'd personally love to see Rika settling disputes in the digital world or even Renamon as a musician on Broadway or Guilmon as a shotgun weilding gamer addict who - whoa wait thats me...oh well.

But you know what i mean, it's a nice idea but hell will freeze over if it turned out to be good.

The most disturbing movie I saw was Jarhead*something like that* and by gosh that movie is so horrible! Curses, and large amount disturbing stuff!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)