Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"I could tell and I'm very thankful!" Rei replied smiling 'He's really so nice!' she thought as she took slow polite sips of the milk not notticing a thing.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How do you like the tea, Miss Rei?" Hunter asked, not drinking his. He turned away and walked away and into his room, finding rope, cuffs, ball gags, and etc. He smiled and walked back over to Rei, smiling kindly. "I'm happy just knowing I'm one of the nice ones, Miss Rei."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's really good! And you don't have to call me miss!" Rei laughed nervously before letting out a long but cute yawn "Oops! Sorry must have been more tired then I thought!! I'm starting to have trouble moving!" she added as she tried to stand but fell back into the chair.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Post flood guys, wait for Matthew before you keep posting)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Let's stop and wait for Chaos Knight))

"Oh? Well try drinking more of your tea, it may help," Hunter said. He then walked over and looked at Rei before turning away. "I'm just here to take a few of my things. I was born here, but I'm finally able to leave. Its amazing how I was able to survive here without any trouble..."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Gomen ne... I don't mean to take so long to respond ._.))

Not wanting to be punished any, Rose shut her moth around Alex's cock tightly and swallowed quickly, taking his foul seed into her stomach. She took care to take it all in, making sure that she didn't throw it back up, as much as she wanted to.

Jerri took her tounge back out of Tiff's still virgin pussy, savoring the juices she found. "Mmm... And deny myself of my favorite snack? Hehehe..." Jerri said with a chuckle as she licked around Tiff's outer lips. Snaking her tounge back in, she puts her mouth back over her prey's pussy and darts her tounge forward, breaking through the hymen quickly and effortlessly. She could already taste the blood that started to come around her tounge as she held it in there for a moment.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah maybe..." Rei said with a yawn as she took one last sip and barely managed to put the cup back on the table before passing out.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff moaned and shuddered in fear as Jerri spoke. "Please...Im a person to. You...You could not do this to a- AHHHHH!" She screamed as Jerri penetrated her and broke her hymen. "Ahhh! Take it out! It hurts! Dont kill me!" she pleaded in her panic, using her arms and legs to try to escape as fear wrapped her mind in its senseless embrace. "Stop! Why?!" she moaned/screamed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh," Hunter laughed and picked up Rei. He walked over back to his room and tore off her clothes with ease and cuffed her arms and legs. He then pulled out a red potion and poured it down her throat. When she awoke, the potion would make her beg to be fucked. "There we go..."

----------

Alex smiled and patted Rose's head. "Such a good slut. When you're done, say thank you for letting Master taste his cum," Alex laughed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei began tossing slightly in her sleep as she started feeling hotter and hotter before she awoke "Wh-what..why..am I..so hot?" she asked and soon began rubbing her body with her tail and moaning loudly "MmmmHunter! D-do something..anything!" She beg rubbing herself more and more.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions