Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Prologue: A few years ago...there was a big fire at what was once known as Violation Alley, a common spot for rapists to capture their prey. The people that were there barely escaped with their lives, rapists and victims alike, only to be captured by the waiting police outside... Yet one managed to elude capture by diving into a manhole as everyone was running. She had traveled a long ways away from that Alley, from that city, and is now in a new city. She laid low for some years until she had the strength to resume doing what she loved most...

That time is now...

In the city of Darice, 200 miles east of the last city, a strange rumor began in this city,that there was an alley that seemed to be dangerous at night...

Ok, now that the opening is over, lol. This is basically a revive of Violation Alley, a Rape RP that was started a while back.

1. No god-mod or PowerPlaying...
2. This is a Rape category RP, meaning that anything can happen here.
3. Post limit : 2 ppl = 10
4. idk yet

Anyone want to join in on this? I'll post Jerri up if this is going to be active...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooh I wanna join! <3 Jerri :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I want to join! And I promise to obey the post flood limit Angel
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I wanna join two! Uh...I'll go give myself shock therapy to not flood post!
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'll join, sounds interesting.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
If so then post your chars and begin ^^ I'll be bringing Jerri in later.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hmm...seems to be no profile outline, so I be makin' one.

Name:
Species:
Description:
Sub/Dom:
Do's:
Dont's:
Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Erethzium Noractus
Species: Dragon
Description: http://i37.tinypic.com/2i7u8p1.jpg WARNING!! Lots of muscle and scaly sexiness! And cock :P
Sub/Dom: Dom
Do's: Most anything.
Dont's: Scat, Watersports, gore, death, you know the drill.
Other: Has quite a bit of "toys" in his hideout ;)

Name: Avianna
Species: Biyomon(Anthro)
Description: Check my profile page.
Sub/Dom: Sub
Do's: Again, mostly anything :P
Dont's: See above profile.
Other: Recently had her wings trimmed, so she can't fly well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Alex Hunter
Species: Mutant
Description: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/.../punk-.jpg
Sub/Dom: DOM
Do's: Many things
Dont's: Killing, vore, inflation, etc.
Other: An escapee from a supersolider project, he can make tentacles appear out of his back and has advance strength.

((When do we start?))
Other:
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Tiff
Species: Cat morph
Description: http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark...mbnail.jpg
Do's: Bondage, humiliation, obedience and discipline
Dont's: Gore, scat, Death, the usual.
Other: Can transform into a cat furry with purple fur. Grows a tail, paws, ears, the works.
Measurements: C cup

IC: Tiff was walking down the street when she noticed the alley, the one that was supposed to be dangerous. She thought about it for a moment and decided that it was a short cut to her house and how true could rumors be right? Besides, she was not afraid of an alley. She smirked and began to walk down it, totally convinced that it was just a load of hype.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
>.< Thanks AWL, I knew I forgot something.

Name: Jerri Karikaze
Species: Naga
Description:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...on_153.jpg (colors)
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...rri2-1.png (Appearance)
Sub/Dom: Dom
Do's: Bondage, humiliation, Tail play, some blood play and others that I don't know the name of yet :P
Dont's: Don't piss her off. xD Scat, watersport, vampires. Not much she doesn't like, haven't worked with her long enough to determine yet.
Other: Sometimes has a tenancy to 'care' for her lovers/victoms a little too much. Is also fond of the taste of blood, but gains nothing special from it, just a fetish of hers. Her personality is that of a young child's and is a bit childish at times, but loves to be in control of the situation.

Name: Rose Lambatier
Species: Vampire
Description: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...unkown.png "From the ADaD, Page 32" *A Young girl in a pink dress, a red Black Mage hat and Maroon boots walks down the quiet, morning streets, carrying a pink with white laced Parasol that blocked some of the morning light from her face.* She also has a yellow Black Mage hat with a red ribbion on it and brown boots. Her voice has a forien sound to it as if she were from Euroup(?) originlly.
Do's: Bondage, humiliation, obedience and discipline
Dont's: Death, anything that would kill a vampire. Scat, watersport.
Other: She has a regal-like personality, like a princes, but she is kind to others that are around her. For a certain friend of hers from an orphanage she was once taken to, Kairo, she will do anything for her... Maybe she is in love with her...? RIght now she still searches for her friend.

(Let's begin this! ^^)

Jerri looked around her new home. It was a bit better than the last one, not as trashy, but she liked having fresh air all the time, so living inside a spacious section that lead underneath the Alley was good for her. Hearing footsteps above her, he cocks her head and smiles. "Playtime... Hee hee hee." She whispered to herself as she quickly slithered to the stairs leading up. She peeps her head over the top of the ground. It was nighttime now. The Alley was pretty quiet except for some of the people that were coming and going from the main road to the right. She catches sight of a human, but soon realized that she was a cat in a way. Licking her lips, she ducks back down and waits for her new prey to arrive.

"This city is rather... interesting..." Rose said as she was walking down the busy sidewalk with other people. She was still looking for Kairo, her lost friend, and her clues ended up leading her to a specific alleyway. "There it is..." She said as she approached a dark alley. Looking around it at first, she doesn't see anything at first. Heading inside, she was unaware of the dangers that lurked inside...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions