Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Alex moaned and suddenly shot his cum into Rose's mouth. It was only, but good for starters. "I'm going to pull out of you, Rose, but if you spill any drop of my cum, then you will be punished. Swallow it, leave a little and let me see you play with it with your tounge," Alex ordered as he slowly pulled out his dick.

-------------

Hunter saw Rei walking around and licked his lips, walking over.. "Excuse me, Miss! This is a very dangerous place! Y-you should be careful!" He warned, acting timid.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Yes I remember, it was kinda funny!

IC: Rei jumped at first when she heard the voice but calmed when she saw how timid he seemed "D-dangerous? W-what do you mean?" She asked nervously trying to slow her pounding heart.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff moaned as the tongue slid into her and she trembled in fear. "Please...Im still a- Ahhhh." She moaned as Jerri's tongue hit the barrier of her virgin walls. Tiff looked down at Jerri with teary eyes. "Please, I beg you, let me keep it!" She moaned, tears now spilling down her cheeks. "Please miss...there is some one I promised myself to...please dont take my virginity." Tiff's warm body became even warmer and her moans louder as her fear only went up. She was so scared she thought she might have a heart attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh! I-I'm sorry for scaring you!" Hunter stammered. "Um...V-very bad people, like rapist, and killers, a-a-and um...crooks! Y-yeah, crooks," Hunter stammered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"R-r-RAPISTS?!?!" Rei panicked as flashbacks of her past experiance with rapists "H-how d-do I g-get out of h-here?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"C-come with me! I know a s-safe place!" Hunter said, taking her had. "W-we can hide at my home and wait until s-sunrise, it'll be s-safe then!" Hunter said, taking Rei with him to his apartment.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh T-thank you! W-what was your name?" Rei asked as a feeling of relief washed over now that she was safe.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, m-my name is Hunter!" he greeted, pulling her into the apartment. He quickly ran into his room with her, which was on the 2nd floor and closed and locked the door. "W-we'll be safe here! W-we'll wait here for a bit, then when its safe we'll leave. W-what your name, Miss?" Hunter asked, walking into the kitchen for drinks.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"R-Rei Kiryu." She said smiling at Hunter "And thank you Hunter, I wouldn't have lasted by myself! I mean I carry this little swicthblade but I don't think it'd do me much good!" She laughed as she took out the small knife, it was white like all her cloths and had a blue line running towards the blade. When she flipped the blade out it showed the line continue it's entire length and another line crossing it in the middle of the blade creating a cross "So how long till sunrise? I feel like I'm in a cheesy vamp movbie hidding all night." She smiled putting the kinife away as she found a place to sit.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Soon enough," Hunter said. He got two drinks from the cupboard and got some tea, pouring the white liquid into the cups. What Rei did not know, was that the milk was drugged, made to be so that Rei could not be able to move. "M-miss Rei, you should be thankful. I am one of the nicer ones here."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)