Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Name: Rei Kiryu.
Species: Anthro mouse.
Description: An anthro mouse girl with grey fur and waist length brown hair. About 5' 11" measurents are 36-23-33 in, wears bike shorts a small workout that only covers her chest, and a long white coat with a blue cross on the back, all her clothes are white. (No panties aor bra.
Sub/Dom: sub.
Do's: *Shrugs* Whatever they can force her
Dont's: scat, water play.
Other: She was once a victim of violation alley she hired someone to capture the women who did it and when he was caught she ran away changed her name and came here.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Free?" Jerri asked with a chuckle. "Mmm... I still want to have fun with you after all." She said as she lifted Tiff out of the restroom and back to the main room. Heading to the back, there was a bed there. She tossed Tiff onto the bed as Jerri stripped down herself to her bare skin and scales. Quickly slithering forward, Jerri pins down Tiff's arms and spreads them out, leaving Jerri's head over Tiff's chest again. "Now to finish what I started..." She said as she licked Tiff's nipples for a moment before moving further down, Jerri's hands following down the cat girl's sides in case she would try to escape again.

Rose continued her motions, sucking a little harder on Alex's cock. Even though she didn't like the taste, she started to move her tounge around it as she moved back and forth on his cock, hoping that would have a positive effect on him.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex moaned and petted Roe's head. "I think its time to return the favor," he smiled as a tentacle opened up to reveal a tounge. It then moved to Rose's pussy and licked her clit, and then sucked on her pussy gently.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff whimpered as she was pinned again and trembled as she felt her tongue touch her sensitive nipples. Tiff held still as this happened, though she was still trembling. She was no fool, and Jerrie's head was right on her, escaping would only lead to her getting bitten or worse. She felt the tongue start to go down from her chests and begin to cross her tight tummy. "Please Miss." She whispered, her words desperate. She moved her arms down once they where released and covered her breasts, though she knew they where no longer the target. Tiff's skin was smooth and soft. Her warmth was also great as her fear became greater and greater. Small gasps escaped her as she felt the tongue ding its work and going down further until it was at her belly button, then she uttered a little moan. Feeling the tongue traversing her body, the hands carressing her sides as she went lower and lower, as well as the thoughts of the invertible that where flying through her head made not only her fear go up, but also her arousal. She could feel her pussy was already just a little damp an shuddered at what that meant. "Please...." She whispered one last time. "Be...Be gentle."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Are there any rapists free or am I going to have to wait?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((If there's no one, I'll make a new character to do it))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Thank you for your kindness Zero-sama! *Bows*.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Hunter
Species: Human Mutated
Description: [Image: aoshi_bw2.jpg]
Do's: Many things. Waterspot, humiliating his prey, etc
Dont's: Killing his prey, making them bleed, injuring them, etc
Other: Rich, and amazingly strong and fast. Master of poisons and drugs, as well as other sex tech
Sub/Dom: DOM

((Okay, you go first))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay! And just so you know next to Sano that's my favorite Kenshin badass! ^_^

IC: Rei sighed as she wandered the dark alley remembering the last time she had done such a thing "Cam done Rei! This is exactly why you came here!" She she muttered to herself nervously "You wanted to live somewhere safe..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((I would have added a third, but I wanted to be fair this time. I had 6 chars active in the last one, so I thought I'd let someone else go with Salem this time.))

Rose gasped sharply as she felt the strange tounge enter her pussy. She squirmed a little out of reflex, trying to move away from it, but it proved to be useless. The sudden gasp caused her to suck hard on Alex's cock and when she was squirming, she moved forward, all the way down to the base. Rose tried to move back but in her current position she couldn't move any at all.

Jerri giggled as she saw her prize. Leaning forward, she slowly inserts her tounge, twin tip first, and checks her out to see if she was a virgin or not. Slowly, Jerri pushed further in, rubbing along the inner walls just inside Tiff's pussy.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions