Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Tiff's nipple erected as it was licked and she shuddered when she was pinned. She felt relief when Jerri took the money and barely unde3rstood her words. When she freed her hands and crossed her own over her chest she could not help but think she looked a bit cute...but that did not eliminate the fear in her. When she realized she was not being freed and was being taken elsewhere she panicked. "Wh-What do you want me to do?!" She asked desperately, trying to get loose. "What is it I have to do?" She asked, tears filling her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jerri opened the door ahead of them and it showed a dirty restroom, but it was considerable size. Dirt and dust still covered the area as Jerri lifted the lid to see some water was still there. "I want you to sit here..." She said as she slipped off Tiff's pants and panties if she had them. "or maybe I should paralyze you instead?" She said, adding an edge to her voice to scare her more.

Rose was panting hard, thankful that he didn't put anything inside of her. "Fine... Master..." She said, notreally wantingto do this act, but now seeing no other way out of it.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Lick and suck on it, slut," Alex ordered. "Make your Master happy," he smiled, softly caressing her cheek before moving his against her lips.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff looked at the toilet and at frist did not move but then heard the line about paralysis and paled noticeably. She blushed hard as she hastily sat there naked and said "Y-Your not going to w-w-watch me right?" Tiff was trembling so hard she looked almost as if she was cold except that her body was very warm, even hot. She was so frightened that she almost peed right there in front of the snake girl but what ever dignity she had left saved her. So she sat there, naked, helpless, and scared out of her wit in an old dusty lavatory, blushing fiercely and rubbing her legs together nervously, waiting to see if she would be allowed to retain some dignity before what was to come next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose was still cringing from feeling her rapist's cock on her face, but she continued to comply when it came to her mouth. She opened her mouth to take it in, being careful not to accedently poke Alex's dick with her fangs. Slowly, Rose started sucking on his cock, slowly building momentum, as well as courage, to do the task.

Jerry, glanced at Tiff for a moment and smiled. "No... I won't watch you. I'm not that kind of Naga anyways." Jerri said casually, enjoying the responces that came from it. Suddenly, she sprinted her torso forward to where she was nose to nose with Tiff. "I'll be keeping myself busy while you go." She said with a giggle as she kissed her, sending her long, slender tounge into Tiff's mouth, exploring a bit first, then slowly worked back more as far as she could go. "Tasty..." She whispered to the frightened cat-girl. Her tounge being 7-8 inches long at full length, Jerri got as far as Tiff's throat before pulling back and continuing her french kissing.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff closed her eyes tightly as she was locked in what she considered to be a demonic kiss. Far to frightened to bite down, she could only whimper pathetically as the long tongue did as it pleased in her trembeling mouth. "Im going to be eaten, this is really the end!" she thought as she began to pee in the tolit, unable to stop herslef as she was frenched. She finished a moment or so later when finally her bladder was empty. She was whimpering more now, praying to god for her safety. "Please..." She begged into the kiss. "I dont want to die..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There we go," Alex smiled, petting her head, and moaning slightly. "I you're a good little slut, then I'll try my best to make you happy," Alex smiled. "Disobey, and well...neither of us will be happy, and neither of us want that, right slut?" Alex smiled as Rose sucked his cock.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jerri heard her plea and broke off the kiss, licking her lips a little. "Mmm... You won't as long as you listen to me." She said as if she were talking to a kitten. "All finished now? Then I'll just have to clean you up a little and..." Grabbing Tiff's shorts, she lifts Tiff up and flushes the toilet in the process. Using the shorts she starts to clean up Tiff's pussy with it, making sure to get rid of any excess remains.

"No, Master..." Rose did her best to say, aside form the cock stuffing her mouth. "I want us both to be happy..." Her voice was near emotionless as she continued to service Alex, her tounge accedent'y rubbing along the underside of his member. If her limbs weren't bound then she could try to run, but with those strange tentacles coming out of his body, they seemed to be super strong in most of her prior attacks.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmm...Good slut," Alex smiled. "Suck it, lick it faster and harder. Make me cum in your mouth, little whore," he smiled his hands moving down to rub her small breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff trembled as her pussy was cleaned with her own shorts, removing any and all remains from her warm folds. She looked at the snake girl and said "Wh-What must I do to be free?" She asked, her voice so shaky it was almost Undecipherable. She felt as though her heart my stop at any moment from all the fear flowing through her. "Im going to get eaten, I just know it." she whimpered under her breath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)