Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Alex smiled and petted his little girl's head. "Go ahead, my dear. Take my cock in your mouth, kiss it, suck it, lick it, do everything and anything to it. Just don't bite," he smiled. Rose had the cock before her lips. All she had to do was lean forward and take it in her mouth, or maybe she would kiss it. Either way, Alex was trusting her with his shaft.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
*Tiff - Layla - Kiro*

"Anything huh?" Layla said with a grin. Looking up to her brother she could see that he was panting, holding back his true intentions. "How about this then... Kiro, get off of her and undress." Layla said as she let go of Tiff's legs. Kiro looked questionly, not too certain yet if Tiff could be trusted just yet.

"Sis, she could-"

"That wasn't a request you know." Layla said seriously, narrowing her eyes.

"Yes sis..." Kiro said as he got up off of her to the left. Taking off his shorts and shirt, his member stood it's full nine and a half inches, as he had no underwear on. Layla still thought that her brother's cock was still impressive to her standards. This caused a momentary distraction for her as she was looking at Kiro's cock as he was working on taking off his socks and shoes.

*Rose - Alex*

"Mmm..." Rose moaned with a smile, gazing on Alex's large member. Giving it a light kiss, then a second and third, she slowly begins to take it into her mouth. Another flashback flashed into her mind, of Alex forcing his member into her in the same fashion. The flashback also cleared just as quickly, but it did cause a little bit of hesitation before she began sucking on it, running her tounge lightly on the underside as she got the first three to four inches into her mouth. Making sure to not scrape her fangs on his cock, she begins to move back and forth on the member, but her mind still was pondering why she was having these visions.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmm....Baby, you are such a good cocksucker...." he moaned. He allowed her to take the cock at her own pace, but he could see a hint of hesitation in her actions. He placed a hand on her head, and asked her to look at him for a second. "I love you, my dear. As long as you stay with me, I will always love you, protect you, pleasure you. You're my beautiful, little girl, and I love you," he said to her as a tentacle came out of his finger and moved down to Rose's young pussy. "I will always love you," he said, as the small tentacle began to play with Rose's clit, teasing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tiff breathed out a sigh of relief as they released her and curled up immediately, her tail defensibly placed over her privates. "W-What are you going to do?" She asked weakly before noticing the distraction. She thought to use it to try to escape, but also realized she was just to tired and weak to escape when she did not know even where she was or how to get home. She stayed curled up and eyed the two fearfully as Kiro undressed and shivered at the size of his dick. "Please...I just want to go home..." She begged softly, trembling in fear, wondering what would happen to her next.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Rose x Alex*

Rose moaned into Alex's cock as she felt something touch and tease her clit, forcing her to move further another inch, taking more into her small mouth. She gagged a little from the action, although she quickly regained her posture as she tried to continue servicing her 'father'. Something, like a voice in her head, started shouting at her to get away from him. As the pleasure started growing, those visions started making more sense as her mind was beginning to understand what really happened earlier. She didn't break her stride this time as she wanted to catch him off guard... -Off guard...?- Rose thought to herself between the waves of pleasure as she began using her tounge on the underside of his cock. Although she was beginning to come to her senses, her feelings were still trying to overcome reason.

*Tiff x Layla x Kiro*

"Oh... you'll go home." Layla said to the scared cat curled up in her bed. "If it'll be in one piece or not will be up to you." She also said as she began to look at Tiff. "If you follow my commands completely, I'll let you go. Even I need to get some sleep." Layla said with a laugh, laughing at her own joke. She licked her lips, licking up some remains of her treat from before. "Kiro..."

"Yeah sis?" Kiro responded. "Er... Mistress?" Kiro corrected himself after the icy stare he got from Layla.

"That's better. Let's get this party rolling..." Layla said as she looked back to Tiff. "First command Tiff... Lie on your back and spread out your arms and legs." She said to Tiff as Layla began going over to her chest to get something out from it.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a loud moan, a jet of cum shot into Rose's mouth. Alex pulled back, and another shot of cum was fired, covering Rose's face. "Good girl. You're very good at this. I'm proud of you," he said as he got out a tissue and cleaned her face, telling her to swallow the rest of the cum in her mouth. "Ready to be fucked now, my dear?"
Tiff shivered as she heard the threat. "O-One piece?" She whimpered, afraid for her life now as the wicked cat before her began to issue orders. "N-No...please dont hurt me..." She begged softly, uncurling a little, but not spreading out like Layla wanted. She was blushing, completely naked, afraid, and, she knew, out matched. Poor Tiff didnt know what to do.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)