Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Tiff sighed with relief as someone came to her rescue and didnt need to be reminded about the smell, leaving the safety of the dumpster as soon as she could, climbing out and blushing at both her nakedness, and the fact that she was covered in garbage. "Th-Thank you." She said shyly as she tried to hide behind the male cat that had come for her without getting so close as to make him hate her smell to much.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Jerri, Layla, Kiro*

Kiro looked over Tiff, a smile on his face although it was hidden by his paw. "What's your name? Not too often I find a stray as pretty as you." Kiro asked charmingly, trying to sound casual.

Layla looked back from the two to Jerri. "We do have an upper apartment building just a little further down from here. You better go anyhow, those wounds look pretty... nasty. Heh heh." Layla snickered as she walked to Kiro and Tiff. Jerri just snarled and muttered something about cat types and tried to make it back to her house. Layla immediately noticed the smell. "Wow girl... what has that snake put you through?!" Layla exclaimed, holding her own nose with her paw like Kiro. "Whew... how about you come with us to wash up? Kiro should be enough to protect you as we head to our place." She added, waving for both to follow as she started walking back, heading for a metal ladder leading to a metal stairwell.

*Rose*

Rose's eyes now hung half open, her little vampire fangs exposed from her open mouth as she moaned louder and louder from the rapid thrusts. She was on the verge of cumming harder that she ever had before. Leaning forward in a daze, she hugged Alex, making small movements of her own though with the fast pace Alex was going it wasn't too noticeable. She started kissing his neck, a smile on her face form the extreme pleasure she was feeling as Alex was talking to her. She whispered, "Inside... I want to feel it inside me daddy..." she breathed near his ear between moans as she was just a few seconds away from her orgasm, still kissing his neck passionately.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff blushed cutely and nodded, following them to their apartment and more than happy that they did not mention her nudity, since she was completely naked and covered in garbage. Trusting members of, more or less, her same species, she followed them wherever it was that they were taking her, anxious to get cleaned and dressed so she didnt look like some kind of stray.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and smiled at Rose, gently pushing her away from his neck. He stared into her eyes, his cock pumping pre cum into her, nearing his orgasm. "I love you," he whispered to Rose, and kissed her lips gently. It was up to Rose if the kiss would become more passionate or not. Either way, Rose would feel a massive flood of sperm enter her young, adorable body. Alex had coated her insides in his cum, filling her womb.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
*Layla, Kiro*

After the trio makes it to the apartment window, Kiro opens the window to it. "Don't worry, it is our place. We don't usually lock up in case we need to get back in from another way." Layla said to Tiff. After everyone is inside, Layla turns to face Tiff while Kiro went to a clothes drawer. The room itself looked more like a normal room compared to the last one. There was a bed, a small table next to it with a lamp, a chest sitting in from of the bed, across from that a stand with a TV connected to a cable box and a PlayStation 2 and a hanging full body mirror hanging about 3 inches from the floor near what looked like a door leading to a bathroom, the door next to it leading to the other rooms of the place. "I'm Layla and that's my brother Kiro who I hope isn't looking for my best outfit?" Layla said, eyeing at Kiro now.

"Nope sis, tho almost everything in here is your favorite..." Kiro said the last part under his breath. Layla heard it but doesn't say anything about that at the moment.

"Looking back to Tiff, she points her to the restroom. "Bathroom's over there, be sure to wash up good for our... our own sake. It's never a good thing for a cat to be so dirty, least like that." Layla pointed out. "Towels and washing items are in there. So, how did you come across that reclusive snake in the grass?" Layla said with humor, making fun of Jerri in her own way.

*Rose*

Feeling a fast rush of pleasure, Rose's return kisses became more passionate, saying that she loved Alex in between kisses. A second later it hit. A wave much bigger than the last coursed through her as she came hard under Alex's actions, releasing her own torrent of juices and her pussy tightening up extremely tight from her orgasm. She would be lost in the pleasure as Alex also would come inside of her, the feeling of being filled up too much for Rose and she would faint, panting as she is lost in a world of pleasure.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
When Rose awoke, she would find herself now clean and warm. She was still naked, but she now had a warm blanket over her. She would find herself in her daddy's arms. He would have awaken a bit before she had, and he smiled when she did awake. He kissed her nose and said, "Hello, honey. Sleep well?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tiff blushed and quickly entered the shower. "I-I was going to my new home and decided to take the alley." She said as she washed herself off. "I had no clue it was so dangerous. She ambushed me and...and raped me...I just barely managed to escape her." Tiff washed up roughly and made sure not trash remained on her, as well as destroying any trash smell. When she was finally clean she would step out in a towel and blush a little. "Do you have anything I can wear?" She asked timidly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Rose*

Rose stirred awake at the sound of Alex's voice. She cuddled close to him as he had his arms around her. "Mmm... slept better than I had in a long time..." She said to him. She had a feeling that she shouldn't be here, with this man, this... person. She couldn't place the feeling as her mind was still foggy from the previous actions, but her mind was still trying to recall what had happened before...

*Layla, Kiro*

Layla looked over Tiff again, as if checking out her measurements. "hm. I might have something that fits since my bro hasn't found anything yet." Layla said as she walked over to her dresser, where Kiro was. Kiro glanced over at her as Layla approached him. "It's time." Layla whispered to him. "I don't want that little bitch damaging anything of mine like how she did before. You know the drill." Layla looked into the drawer for a moment as she said this to him.

Kiro grinned with delight. "Will do sis. Then he turned to Tiff, the grin changing to something more pleasant. " I think there was an outfit over there behind you Tiff." He pointed behind her, aiming to distract her long enough to sneak on her quickly and tackle her on the bed in an attempt to pin her down.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, OK." Tiff said, looking over at where he had pointed. "Um, where exact-Ahhhh!" She screamed as Kiro suddenly launched her onto the bed. She lost her towel on the way and landed on her stomach. "What are you doing?!" She cried out as her arms were pinned above her, her sexy ass exposed to the air. "Layla, help!" She called, still struggling but not wanting to kick out and hurt Kiro.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Layla, Kiro*

Kiro just laughed lightly as he held the struggling cat girl down. Layla grinned her grin from earlier as she approached the two.

"You're way too trusting kitty girl. I see why Jerri caught you so easily." Layla said as she looked at Tiff's ass in the air. "Mmmm..." She ran her hand over it, feeling her up to her tail then feeling down all the way to her pussy, rubbing the outside of it a little. "Did you get all hot and bothered from our snakey friend before? Sadly she can't handle cats too well..." She said to her as she continued to rub lightly, almost tickling in a way. "I think you'll make a wonderful toy for us tonight."
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions