Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Rose's eyes went wider than ever in pain as she felt Alex's cock force it's way inside her that fast. THe pain wasso extreme to her that she couldn't even scream, just had her mouth open, barely gasping. When Alex pulled out and slammed in again, that brought Rose back to her senses. "NOO!!! STOPP!! TAKE IT OUT!!!!" She cried out to him, barely able to hold back her fear with the pain she felt at that moment. "Far to big... TAKE IT OUT!!!" She shouted out as she strained on her restraints een more now, to get free and stop this attack on her body.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex ignored her screams and grabbed her had in his hands and pulled her into a forceful kiss, with him forcing his tounge into her mouth. While he did that, his dick was still pounding away at Rose's pussy, pre cum flooding into her as his balls smacked her ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose's eyes were shut tight at this point, letting out a muffled groan with each quick thrust. She felt disgusted with what she felt entering her. Her strength was already beginning to leave her, so she really hopped that this worked. Opening her pained eyes a little, she looks directly at Alex. Feeling Alex's tounge in her mouth, she concentrated on her will power that she had left, and bit down on it with her sharp fangs, just enough to pierce them and hopefully, make him back away long enough for her to get free.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex's eyes widened as his tounge was bit, and he pulled his mouth back. "Grrr! You shouldn't have done that!" he yelled and grabbed Rose's waist and began pumping into her faster and harder. "Just for that, I'm going to cum inside you, slut!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose's screams became louder as his thrusting speed increased. "N...no... not inside... I'm sorry... I didn't mean... Please no..." She tried asking him, almost begging, the words coming out like moans and yet she knew what she had to do. "Please..." Sucking in her pride, she gives in, not wanting to have anything else of him inside her. "Please Master... Not inside me... not... Master..." It stung her worse to even say that word, but she needed to survive,for her friend that she longed to meet again, though now after this, she doesn't know if she can even face Kairo now...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Please...Please.." Tiff begged. "D-Dont touch me...W-We are t-two girls..." she managed to stifle a moan but she could feel more coming to the surface and knew that her fear would not let her remain so quiet. She gasped a little as she felt the tongue tease her nipple, and that nearly made her wet herself right then and there since she could scarcely imagine anything more painful at the moment then being bitten there. Suddenly she felt her shorts being undone and panic began to grip her as well as many many horrible thoughts. "Is she going to keep me here? IS she going to take me to more snake people? Is she stripping because she wants to EAT me?!" Her body was shaking terribly now and that only increased when the snakes tale made contact with Tiff's sensitive slit. Even through her pants and panties she could feel it keenly. "St-Stop...please....dont touch me there...please...I have...I have money..." She pleaded, one hand going through a pocket and extracting $216. "Please take it, its all yours." she said, holding the pills in her shaking hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm?" Jerri looked at Tiff's shaking hand for a moment. After twirling her tounge around Tiff's nipple for a sec, then moved away, but didn't let her go. "Hehe... Trying to bribe me now?" Jerri asked her, before grabbing that hand and the other by the wrists, holding them above her head with her right hand. Leaning back to Tiffs face, but not getting too close, a thought occurred to her. "You know... One of my previous friends got so scared once that they made a mess of themselves..." Jerri said, as she casually took the items from her hand. "And I just got this new place too." She said with a sour look as she leaned back, arms crossed, appearing a little cute despite the circumstances, but her tail was still around Tiff's waist. Jerri looked around for a moment and saw the door that lead to the facilities of the underground house from when the previous owner was there. "I think you have something to do first..." Jerri said as she moved towards the door, slightly carrying Tiff behind her.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm sorry, what was that?" Alex moaned as he fucked her. "Louder, slut. You are the slut, and I am your Master," Alex smiled and moaned. "Better hurry, I feel like I'm about to shoot my cum into you, little whore."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grimacing, she summoned up whatever strength she had at the moment. "I... I am..." She had a hard time focusing on the words that he wanted to hear from the thrusting in her small pussy, which was leaking a little blood as well as some of her own juices as she was really getting turned on from the actions, against her will. "I am the slut..." She looked over at Alex, close to pleading forhim to not put anything inside of her. "YOU ARE THE MASTER!!!!" She said, tightening up her body as she forced the words out of her. She started crying now, feeling humiliated for saying such a thing.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and pulled back, shooting his seed on to her small body. "Good slut. Now do your Master a favor and clean his dick," Alex smiled, but then grabbed Rose's neck. "Bite or do anything to harm my cock, and I will make you beg for death," he warned. "Understand?" he asked, moving himself so his still erect dick poked Rose's cheek.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)