Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Rose cringed with every kiss her attacker gave her. Her eyes now narrowed, she glared at her attacker. "Why should I tell someone like you my name?" She asked coldly, in complete defiance of her attacker's advances as she continued to struggle under him, to break free of her bonds.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff's fear escalated ten fold even before she was touched. "How...How did you know I was thinking that?" She asked almost breathlessly. She shivered as she felt her tail touch her shoulder and slide down to her breasts. She had to stifle a small moan as her nipple was rubbed and she began to tremble. "Im, Im sorry, Its just that a snake bit me when I was young. It was the scariest thing ever...Im just afraid of snakes now. please let me go....I said I was sorry." She trembled a little harder as nipple was played with for even longer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because soon I will be Master," Alex smiled and grabbed Rose's clothes and ripped them off, showing off Rose's naked body. "How cute."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose's eyes went wide as she felt the cool night air against her exposed pale skin, letting out a small gaspas a light blush came over her young face. Growling a little, she decides to play into his game a little, in thinking that there may be ab opening at some point that she can escape. "Rose..." Was all she said through gritted teeth, still continuing to glare at this man.

"Aww... but you see, snakes aren't all that bad." Jerri said with a giggle as she moved her tail to the next one, playing with it a little. "I'm afraid I can't let you go, not until I'm finished with you that is... my pretty little kitty." Jerri said as she leaned forward again. Her tail quickly wrapped around her waist so that she can use her hands to rip off Tiff's shirt. She then playfully started licking Tiff's neck with her long tounge, as if she were getting ready to bite her, but it wasn't her intention.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rose? How adorable," Alex smiled. "My name is Alex, of course for you its Master, Husband, Lord, or whatever I want to be called," he smiled. He walked over to the side of the building and pulled open a secret door, and pulled in Rose as he walked in and flipped a switch, turning on the lights of the fancy room. "Like it? My home away from home," he smiled, closing the door.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Tiff felt her breasts become exposed she suddenly cursed her choice to not wear a bra. She felt the licking and had to cross her legs to keep from simply peeing in fear. "St-Stop.." she whimpered as she felt the tongue against her bare skin. "Plese..dont bite me. I can pay you, I will do what ever you want." She begged silently. "Just..Just please dont hurt me." Tiff was nearly to tears now as she felt the scaled on her waist. IT was all so disturbing to her she could barely handle it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose couldn't help but admire Alex's taste in decoration, but that wouldn't help her in her situation. "And what makes you think I will even call you those names, Alex?" She asked, still as strong willed as ever. She also smiled at him, her two small fangs protruding a little from her mouth. She was actually trying her best to hide her fear the best that she could by acting, which she has learned to do very well over the years.

"Just so you know, if you do run... I'll poison you." Jerri said sweetly as she trailed her tounge down to Tiff's right breast, teasing it a little. Jerri didn't have a single drop of poison in her, but she knew that most snakes did. While she was down lower, she took the opportunity to also undo Tiff's shorts, but didn't take them off just yet. Her tail tip, however, had moved around and was lightly rubbing Tiff's pussy through the shorts. Jerri let out another giggle as she loved seeing this much fear in a person.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and he began undressing himself, slipping out of his clothes and letting his erect dick out. "Take a guess," Alex whispered and walked over, eying her pussy,

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose's eyes flashed a little fear at what his true intentions were, seeing the size of his dick. She started struggling harder now, adding her vampire strength to her aid, but these.. things, or whatever they were, were super strong and seemed like they would not break at all. "Let me-! You wouldn't dare!" She shouted at him, glaring at him a little as she struggled. "Even so, I'll never call you that!" She shouted at Alex, with another menacing growl after that. Despite her predicament, she still had to keep her pride intact, or so she thought.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I've done plenty of things worst then this," Alex whispered. He then pulled back and slammed his cock into her pussy, trying to force the whole thing in and then pulling out, only to slam in again. "My, my, my! What a good pussy! he moaned.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)