Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Alex stood on a building, the soft wind blowing through his hair. "What I would give for a good fuck right about now," he smiled, licking his lips and jumping from the apartment building to the ground below, effortlessly. "Time for some good hunting," he whispered. He soon found a young girl, looking around and smiled. "Too easy," he whispered as ten tentacles came out of his back and attacked the girl, four intent on grabbing her arms and legs and the other five to distract and assist when needed.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Name: Dark
Species: DarkFlamedramon
Description: Dark Dragon
Sub/Dom: Dom
Do's: Tentacles, Rape, blood sport
Dont's: Really piss him off, death, gore, scat, watersports
Other: He can summon tentacles and can change his tongue into a cock

Name: Garnet
Species: Flamedramon
Description: Sexy Dragonness coming!
Sub/Dom: Sub
Do's: Anything the rapest wants to
Dont's: death, gore, scat, watersports
Other: Very horny

IC: Dark was standing by a corner on the ally, the darkness hid his body very will.

Garnet was using the Alley to get to her home a bit faster, walking right past Dark.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Tiff walks casually by. What was the big deal? She had not even seen another person since she entered. No drug dealers or nothing. Sure it was creepy, but creepy was a far cry from what the rumors said it was. She did not notice anything as she neared where Jerri was hiding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rose almost didn't expect the attack from behind, but she turned quickly to see something coming at her. Using her Parasol, she quickly swatted away all of the... tentacles? She felt something grab her leg. Seems that one of them got past her defenses. She tries to stab at the tentacle quickly with her Parasol to get free.

Jerri gave a slight hiss at the noise being made further down the alley. Not wanting to lose her newest prize, her tail tip quickly sneaks above the surface and coils around the cat girl's leg, but doesn't touch her. She waits a moment before tightening around the cat girl's leg, making it so that she wouldn't be able to get away easy.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tiff feels something coil around her leg hard and looks down to see what looks like a snake, a really big snake, wrapping around her leg. She was afraid of snakes! So it was no surprise when she screamed and tried to shake free. "Eww! Ewww! Ewwwwww!" She said as she tried to get free, failing to realize that there was a naga at the end of that tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Rose focused on the tentacle, Alex ran over and attempted to pin her down. He looked at the parasol and wondered, A parasol? Strange weapon, he thought and attempted to knock it out of her hand and tackle her down.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jerri quickly pulled the cat girl over to where she was.Pushing the cat girl to the wall, Jerri uncoiled her tail, it's purpose served. She also pinned down her arms so that she wouldn't be able to get away easily. "There there..." She said kindly as she used her tail tip again to brush some of the hair away from the frightened cat girl. "What's your name pretty girl?" Jerri asked, smiling, her two fangs appearing as she does.

Seeing her weapon fly from her hand, Rose looked at her attacker. She was quite surprised that he had a human shape, from the style of attack he used. "Who are you and why are you attacking me?!" She shouted, her tone resembling that of royalty. She continued to try and break free of her attacker, but it wasn't looking so good...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"T-T-Tiff." Tiff says, now twice as frightened as she was before. A snake person?! She could not have been more creeped out, but kept this to herself for good reason. "W-What are you doing?" Tiff asked, suddenly realizing how pinned she was. "Um...please let me go? I dont...I dont like being held." She said, though she thought "I dont like being held be freaky snake people!" She shivered a little bit from her phobia, nearly screaming as Jerri's fangs became more and more obvious on her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm... Tiff is it?" Jerri asked back, noticing her fear and drinking it up like a fountain. "You know... you shouldn't call people freaky, especially..." Jerri said, leaning in towards her ear. "...at me." She added as she slowly used her tail tip once more to feel down Tiff's attractive body, starting on her shoulder ans feeling her breasts through her shirt. "Why... Are you so fearful of me? You're more scared of me than most people I've met are..." She decided to ask Tiff as she slowly rubbed against her nipple with her tail tip.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Guess," Alex simply said and leaned down so their lips barely touched. "What is your name?" Alex asked, his lips kissing her lips, cheeks, and then her neck and his tentacles held a tight grip on Rose's body.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)