Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"You always have me. If you ever want to talk, I will listen, my dear," Axel smiled. "If you need someone to speak kindly of you, to talk to you, I will do it." Perhaps this little fairy can help him

-----------------

"Hungry, little kitty cat?" Mai asked.

-----------------

"Stop crying!" one ordered, and viciously slapped Grace's cheek. "Shut up, damn it!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace yelped as she was smacked but stopped sobbing, able to bring it down to just tears coming from her eyes. Though she was silent, her tears made it clear that she was still in the same mood and there attempts to arouse her, or to just enjoy themselves, was having little effect as far as turning her on went.

--------------

Elva nodded cutely, her head still between her mistress's breasts. Her blond hair tickled Mai's nipples as she nodded and she purred, gently licking her with affection.

--------------

"Th-Thank you." She said, surprised, but pleasantly so. She brought another spoonful up to his mouth and if nothing else was to be said, would feed him until it was all gone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Damn bitch doesn't listen!" on yelled and he pulled out a small dagger. "Stop your damn crying and shut up, or I'll gut you alive!" he roared, holding the knife dangerously close to her neck. "Got it? If so say yes sir! Say it whore!" he ordered.

------------------

"Your welcome," he replied and ate the est of his meal with little chit chat here and there. "Do come back soon, my dear Serenity. I enjoy your company," he smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace whimpered softly, unable to halt her tears, though she would try to be silent. "Y-Yes sir." She said timidly, all the fight taken out of her. She trembled in their grasp, closing her eyes.

--------

Serenity smiled at him and bid him farewell as she left. She could not believe that she had met some one as nice as him. Meanwhile, Jane was busy writing up the Ransom demand, taking more then a few liberties with it since she had the Saxon high warlock in her possession. As she was writing, a knock came from her door. "Come in." She said, not looking up until who ever it was entered fully. "Ah, the Brittanian war leader." She said as the blond haired, well endowed woman entered. "I think we have something you want, the only question is, how much are you willing to pay?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good! Man I can't wait! I've been wanting to tap this for so long!" one laughed as they both rushed to take off their clothes. One of them heard a noise, and turned around seeing War Leader Hunter. "Lord Hunter!" he screamed.

"...My wife..."

"Lord, Hunter...we..."

"Have fun."

"R-really?"

"NO! NOT REALLY!" Hunter roared with amazing speed, took the dagger and killed the two of them. Right before they died, they saw their three comrade remains on the ground outside. "Grace, are you okay?"

-----------------

Aslong as Serenity wasn't around, Axel would whistled a loud, soft tune. It unnerved some people, making them wonder whether it was to call for help or cast a spell, others just thought he had gone crazy. The only person he ever spoke to was Serenity, anyone would just get the whistle.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace allowed her tears to spill in full this time as she sobbed fully and completely. She had never been more afraid in her life, not even when she was dragged out of her mansion kicking and screaming, not even when the black knight killed her father before her eyes, not even when hunter was trying to break her! The reason was that she cared for two lives now, hers and that of her child's, who, despite his or her origins, she loved fully like a mother should. She threw herself into his arms and sobbed into his chest, shaking from the strength of her sobbing. "H-hunter...they almost...they threatened to...." She gulped in air, trying to regain her composure, but she was unable. She simply stayed there, sobbing into the chest of her captor.

---------

Te amount of days that passed was unknown to Axel, not even being fed let him keep track of time since they did not feed him all the time, but when they did they would always send Serenity. She was a sweet thing, as innocent as anything Axle had ever seen and he soon learned many things about her, like the amazing fact that she had never taken another life, not so much as stepping on an ant or even eating a fruit. She survived off of water and life force, which was everywhere so all they needed to provide her with was small amounts of water once every day, which is why she was such a cost effective slave, not to mention easy to keep in line. She also told him about the magical abilities they allowed her to keep, flying, regeneration, and the creation of fairy silver, a mineral she created inside her blood as a natural by product of being out of the forest.

The last did not help nor hinder her, but it did scare her a great deal since Fairy silver was worth almost as much as mithril, and some times more because of its rarity and beauty. And of course the only way to get it was to gut the fairy that had it and spill his or her blood into a silver goblet. She did not want to die, but she had a feeling that this was how her life would end, hanging over a silver goblet with her wings pulled to avoid initial struggling with her wrists and throat slashed.

She also provided him with some information about the outside, though even she was not allowed to see the sun and thus not able to tell the time. She told him that his cell was always being guarded by at least four armed guards and that his constant whistling made them hate the job. She had heard him whistling herself while flying along on her other duties, but she found the sound soothing instead of unnerving, probably since it came from her only friend.

She told him about how the other slaves often mistreated her, most of them being human or nekos. In fact, she feared she was the only fairy working in the entire complex, which made her very lonely. She was sad that she could only stay for as long as it took to feed him, since any longer would make them suspicious.

And one day she came in with news that probably interested him more then other news. The Britanninian War leader had come to the complex and bought a slave, a green haired woman with large breasts and a shapely body. She said that they seemed more like old lovers then Slave and master and that they both left with tears in their eyes. She knew since she had lead them back outside, though not all the way, which kept her from seeing the sun.

Whether he told her the truth of it or not, the next visit he was paid was not her. A small female neko with black and white spotted fur and c cup breasts entered. She wore only a bikini like top and a thong which was loosely covered by a drape of red cloth that fell from her waist to her ankles were she was shackled by the same kind of restraints his fairy friend was. She was holding a tray with some soup and bead. "Im here to feed you sir." She said with a bowed her head, her tail curled around her ankle. His fairy was gone, replaced by this new slave, what had happened? Was the permanent? If so then why? These were all questions for Axle to ask...if he even cared about the fairy that much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace...my dear Grace," Hunter whispered, holding her and cradling her in his arms. "I am sorry I didn't come sooner," he whispered. "Just let out, my dear. I'll protect you. No shall harm you, while I am with you..." he whispered, kissing her forehead.

------------------

Axel would enjoy these meetings each day, he even forgot about Cassandra for some time thanks to the little fairy known as Serenity. It would be the best part of the day, everything else would be sleep or whistling. Mostly the whistling part. If the guards didn't like it, he would just whistle louder, but with the same tune, not caring what they did or say. If anyone other than Serenity tried talking to him, he wouldn't listen, just whistle.

So when the neko came he glared at her angrily. "Where is Serenity? Where is my fairy?!" he roared. "What have they done to her!? I refuse to eat unless Serenity is the one to feed me!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-Im sorry sir." The neko woman said, cowering away from him. "Im just a mere slave...they dont tell me allot...." Outside the guards were listening and could not help themselves. Two walked in, wide smirks on their faces. "You want to know what happen to that fairy trash?" The first one said mockingly, the other one chuckling as he did. "Well let me show you in detail." He withdrew the paper from a pocket that had his guard duties listed and cut into it neatly until it was in the shape of a fairy with her arms out to the side and her wings open. He dangled it in front of Axle and laughed as he did, making it look like it was fluttering about like a bug.

"Well first we took these off." The guard said at last, flicking the paper wings. "Oh she would not stop begging, you know that? They always beg not to have their wings taken, she even offered to kill herself instead of have her wings taken off, but we have protocols you know? I almost felt sorry for her. And of course you cant cut a fairy's wings off, they just grow back, and they dont loss their magic that way, you have to pull them out, like you would with an insect." He laughed and then let the other guard have his turn. "Let me tell you, she cried so hard, when they touched her wings she screamed and began to pray to her heathen god. She was so terrified, Im only sad I had nothing to snack on as I watched.

"And then came the moment, at least, what? Five us where there? Ya around that much I think, cause you never know what a damned fairy is going to do. And so we were all there and she kept crying, one of us had a bowl to collect the tears, they are quite valuable I hear, as we put her in her restraints. We had to put her in this set up where her arms and legs are all spread out, and she is naked of course, so she was blushing to, I have a feeling she has never been so naked in front of so many people. We pulled them tight so she could not move, I think I even saw her shoulders pop out of their sockets, and I could tell it hurt because she cried out so hard it almost hurt my ears.

"So when we had her all nice and tied down, we began the process of pulling her wings. Its rather easy really, you just grip them at where they connect to her shoulders, that is to say, the base of the wing, and then pull. Man did she cry, and the guy who did it was mean to, he teased her, petting her wings and giving her fake tugs, I know she soiled herself in fear, though no one collected that, I dont know how valuable fairy piss is. Finally he began to really actually pull, and she screamed! Man I dont think a scream like that can come out of human, she screamed as if some one was tearing her heart out with a pair of needles, and finally." The other guard took hold of the paper wings. "Pop." the paper wings fell to the ground.

"After that she cried allot but didnt say anything, not even when we slit her wrists and throat and turned her upside down over the goblet. You would be surprised how long a fairy can live like that, I think she survived for a full minute and a half after that, still crying, though she could not sob or nothing with a slit throat. And then she died. Im happy, we all got raises from the amount of money we got off that fairy silver we drained out of her blood. It was great." The smirked at Axle once more, armed guards against a magicless warlock. "So does that answer your question you annoying ass whistler?"

The neko could only look on in helplessness, knowing nothing about what was going on and only that she would be severely beat if she did not feed him and the guards were not making it any easier.

-----------

Grace continued to cry for some time, lingering in Hunter's warm, protective embrace. Finally she fell asleep, still crying softly in his arms, not wanting to leave the only safety she had. In a few days hunter would receive a ransom for his Warlock. The ransom was ten thousand gold coins, newly minted and usable, and five hundred slaves, each of medium high quality. The Slaves were to be delivered in only four days after the message, and the coins had a week to be made. Failure to do so would mean harm to the warlock. Five days with either of them being late and it would mean his death.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You...have no idea, the mistake you just made," Axel whispered, before closing his eyes and not moving.
The guards smirked and left the room, leaving Axle alone with the neko woman, who whimpered nervously and shifted from foot to foot. "Um...p-please sir...will you eat? If you dont...they...they wont let me eat for a week...." She looked down at her feet, already suspecting the answer. She was going to be starved again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)