Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Yeah, just pick it up where we left off. I guess. Silver, you first.

Rules: No god-modding, no power-play, etc.

RP Name:
Special Powers or Abilities?:
Species:
Fetishes:
Turn Offs:
Saxon or Angelo: (Master or slave?))
Measurements:
Anything Else:

Long story short, the Saxon kingdom takes the Angelo kingdom and rapes the royal family and once proud warriors.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Ok....Lets see....

IC: As Silvia became weakened by the drug and pressed agaisnt the bed, she could not help but shudder and almost moaned as Mia assaulted her body.

----------------------

Grace smiled and hugged her mother. "Im so glad your getting better!" She said cheerfully. She was still only wrapped up in a towel but thought nothing of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Amy hugged her daughter back and a kissed her cheek. "Hello dear. How are you?" Amy smiled.

-------

Hunter looked at the Wizard work and ordered him to hurry. "I must be careful with this love potion, sir!" he said, working.

-------------

"I see you like what I'm doing," Mai giggled and licked Silvia's cheek and then kissed her neck.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace smiled and said "Im just fine. I get to eat nice food and Hunter is really good to me...I think... no, he is good, he is always good!" She said with a smile as she kept her mother in a tight embrace. She then let out a sigh and said "But he does get me tired." She laid down next to her mother and said "I would like to spend some time with you if thats OK."

----------

Silvia gathered her strength and spat in Mai's face. That was the only response she gave her as she held back her moans and arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, of course," Amy smiled. "What do you want to do, my dear?" Amy smiled kissing her daughter's forehead and hugging her. She was just happy to be with her lovely daughter.

---------------

"Bitch!" Mai growled, and slapped Silvia's face harshly. "How do you like that, bitch?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just stay with me and hug me, show me that you love me." Grace said. This was the true Grace, the Grace that was locked deep inside her mind by the potion and was crying and screaming with every rape. She just wanted to know her mother still loved her.

-----------

Silvia could not respond, could not even spit again. So she just glared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm here, hun. I always will be," Amy cried, hugging her. In their world, it seemed all they had left were each other. Amy kissed her daughter's forehead again and hugged her tightly.

------------------------

Mai smiled and moved her hand down. "Payback, bitch!" Mai yelled, and pushed in three fingers into Silvia's ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace snuggled into her mother and closed her eyes. She loved the warmth of their embrace, the love she felt. She did not want to leave it. She did not want to leave her mother again. She just lay there with her, snuggling and hugging.

---------------

Silvia let out a pathetic whimper instead of the scream that would normally have left her lips. Was her body really this tired? This weak? That poison must have been potent. She wiggled only slightly and whimpered a little. She could do nothing else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai licked her lips and then pulled back her hand and pushed her entire fist into Mai's pussy. "Like it, whore?" Mai laughed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia's eyes went wide and she let out a loud gasp. She arched her back a little but was powerless to do anything against her. She could not even beg for her to stop, even though she knew she would never do that. She trembled and shook but all she could do was stay there limply, gasping in pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)