Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"...Please....Please, Mistress...Have mercy on my wife and I," Axel whispered. He then looked at her with his eyes and then at the ground. "Have mercy, please for us..." he begged. "Please stop torturing us...Mistress..."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace came on in a flash using all her training, slashing and pumping at weak points and joints. She tried her best, but she was not a trained soldier, and she would only be able to keep up for so long against so many actual fighters.

----------

"Please, Mistress...dont leave." The small cat girl begged. She did not want to be alone, and did not want to be open to further abuse by Silvia. She was a good girl, she should not be punished! But her angry thoughts melted away, she was not any angry person and never would be. In fact she was to gentle for her own good.

------------

The bandit leader smile and laughed allowed, soon joined by her men. "See men? You can break anything with enough magic and leverage." She laughed some more but did not shock them again. She then led them the rest of the way to the mountains were they had a secret lair set up. Once there she separated them, locking Alex up alone in a cell that was like a small suit, apparently she was still going to treat him as an important ransom. Hours passed in the cell until the door opened and a small fairy floated in holding a tray of food over her head. She was a forest fair so she was about three feet tall and had chains connecting her wrists and ankles, marking her as a slave. "Here is your dinner sir." She said timidly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shit! You never said she knew how to fi-" one man yelled as Grace's sword smacked him, knocking him out with two other knights. The last two glared at her, and knew not to let her get the jump off them as they fought her back. "Bitch!" one growled, throwing a punch at Grace.

--------------

"I won't dear. I'm right here," Mai said. The Mistress then reached down and took the girl's hand in her own, holding it tightly. "Go to sleep, kittycat. I'll be here, you know."

-----------------

"I feel as though I can barely move..." Axle whispered to himself, but the fairy may have heard it. He then looked at her, "What if I didn't eat it? And I die....so your ransom is lost," he chuckled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace ducked the punch but just barely and backed away, panting. She wa covered in sweat and the sheets she wrapped around her body were sticking to her, showing off a bit of the delicious skin beneath. "Go away!" She commanded with as much authority as she could manage in her voice. "I wont tell Hunter anything if you leave now." In truth she was not being so generous or forgiving, she was just tired and sore and knew she would not last much longer.

--------

Elva purred cutely and nuzzled her mistress. "OK mistress..." She said sleepily as she tried to cuddle up as much as she could with her weakened body. "Just....dont go..." She begged silently as she fell asleep, resting her poor, strained mind.

----------

The fairy paled and shook her head "No, please dont do that!" She begged, flying over to him and setting the tray down. "Im your feeder, if you die from not eating...they...they..." What she seemed to be trying to describe sounded like it was to terrible for words. She took a spoon full of soup and placed it gently at his lips. "Please sir, I dont want to die, I dont want to...to...have my wings pulled...please drink? Please?" She begged him silently, her arge purple eyes staring into his pleasingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," Mai whispered and held her hand and let her slave cuddle up to her, and fell asleep, making sure no one could touch Elva without waking her first.

------------

Axel let out a bitter laugh and drank the soup, though not the entire spoonful and swallowed. "Very well, I'll eat, but you must do something for me. Tell me about yourself, little fairy. What is your name?"

-------------------

"Maybe she's right..."

"Shut up! IF you're chickening out, on fucking the hottest Angelo here, then leave. I ain't leaving, and by the time I'm through, I'll do what our 'Leader' couldn't! Break her spirit!" the other grinned and neared Grace. "I'm alot better than Hunter, little girl," he whispered, and the other hesitated, just watching.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the morning at last came, Mai would find that Elva had recovered a good amount of her movement, fully hugging her mistress now and gently suckling on her nipple. Silvia was still asleep, though she had gotten up earlier and masturbated since no one was up yet.

--------------

"Im Serenity." The Fair said, taking another spoon full of soup and placing it at his lips. "Though no one has called me that for a long time. Here im just slave...." She seemed to become very saddened as she recalled her capture.

---------------

Grace panted and locked her eyes to his. "Go away! This is your last chance. No one has to know about this, no one has to know that all of you had even a little trouble raping a weak Angelo." She hoped that by attacking their pride at least some of them would leave. "The ones who leave now might as well have never been here." She said. Even if they did rape her, if word got out that they had trouble raping and Angelo, they would surely become the laughing stock of the castle, particularly since Grace had seemed to become a slut at the wedding ceremony and most would think she would love the shot at another good fucking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Serenity," Axel whispered before drinking the spoonful. "If it helps at all, I'll call you Serenity. Tell me more about yourself, Serenity. Such as...what do want in life? A friend? To be free? Perhaps a lover?"

--------------

Mai moaned and looked at her little kittycat, "Good morning to you two, kitty," she cooed. "How do you feel now?"

-----------------

"No way! Look! She's tired out! We'll fuck her so hard she won't even dare to tell anyone!" the leader said, but his three fallen comrades got up and to the door. "Idiots!" he yelled and looked at Grace. "Damn bitch!" he yelled and delivered a harsh slap to Grace's face.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Fairy blushed as he mentioned a lover and only shrugged. "I...I would like to go back home." She admitted. "But thats never going to happen. Jane is the only one who can take my chains off and she is far to cruel for that. She won me in a card game and she never gives up her winnings." She took another spoonful and put it to his lips again, a small glimmering tears sliding down her face and dropping in the spoon. "Oh...sorry." She said, taking the spoon away.

---------

Kitty was still asleep, and as Mai began to talk, she slowly began to wake up. She blushed when she saw what she was doing and flinched, though since Mai did not look like she was going to punish her for the action. She purred softly and snuggled a little closer, placing her head gently between her mistress's breasts, answering question like that.

--------

Grace dropped her sword as she was slapped and landed on the bed. "St-Stop! I swear every one will know!" She said, fear in her eyes as she rubbed her cheek. "Go away! Hunter will be back soon! And when he is you will be sorry!" she threatened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"She's bluffing!" one yelled as he grabbed Grace's towel and forced it off of her. The two of them then begin to squeeze, slap, or rub her ass or breasts, threatening to beat her if she resisted. "Shut up whore! Tell Hunter, and we'll kill you!"

---------------

"No, no, I am sorry..." Axel replied as he ate the soup. "Please, tell me more about yourself. Your interests? Hobbies? Anything special?" the warlock asked the fairy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The soup with the tear in it tasted ten times better then the actual soup, which probably meant the fairy still retained some kind of magic, though by the looks of it, not allot. "Interests? Hobbes? Im not allowed to have those..." She said sadly. "Well...I..Kinda like to name the mice in my room." She added hesitantly. "But they all got killed recently...so now Im by myself."

-----------

Grace would have resisted, but the young life growing in her womb stopped her. She could not risk the child, she had to submit. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists as her nipples erected half way and her ass was rubbed. She could feel their strong hands on her and it made her feel so helpless she found herself sobbing softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)