Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"No. I will not," he said, wiping off some blood. He then pulled th Queen closer and looked her in the eye. "Do you feel it. Th lust only grows with time, and no matter what it will keep growing," he said, liking his lips. "Are you getting wet?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen shivered and shook in his grasp and had to admit that now that she was not in battle, she was getting rather hot, but she would never admit it. "Silence worm!" she said angrily as she struggled against the tentacles. The war leader was also squirming as well, though she was also blushing a bit to as she became aroused. The Queen soon blushed as well as she felt a dampness between her legs. "It figures you have to use spells and tricks to achieve anything!" She said still blushing and struggling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Details, details. I sniffed in the gas two, but far less than you two, I assume. I can beat you in this waiting game," he smiled looking at th two. "By the way, did you two hear of my wife Grace and I? She is a good lover."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We have heard of your prisoner wife, a captive in both mind and body now according to our sources. You pigish beast! You are the lowest slime between a boars toes, not even puke fungus would grow on you!" She screamed. She conti8nued with her insults for several minutes until the potion took full effect. Both their pussies were very very wet and they hung there in the tentacles, panting hard, heavy blushes across their faces.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter two was hungry for sex, but still controlled himself. "How are you feeling, dears?" Hunter asked, looking at th two. "I see your juices, I smell them. You must be hungry for cock, huh?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
They did not answer, only glared at him. Both were so Horny that if released they would start to masturbate and make out right away.

------------

Silvia slowly woke up and looked around. She was warm and cozy and feeling better....where was she?

(Only one more post for me then Im off)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The tentacles moved so they held the Queen's limbs, but Alex could easily see her hest and grabbed her clothes, ripping them off. He then grabbed the skull and crown and threw it aside. "My, my, dear Queen. What big breasts you have!" h laughed and suddenly pulled her into a kiss, his hands massaging her breasts.

--------

"Hello, hun," Mai smiled and kissed her new lover's lips. "Done napping? Cause guess what? I want to fuck you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen accepted the kiss for the first few seconds before she fully grasped what he was doing and tried to pull away sputtering and trying to shove him away, turning her head so that their lips were no longer together. "F-Filthy dog..." she said weakly through her arousal. "Release me and cease your groping!" She commanded. She was blushing harder now as her big tits were massaged and aroused further. The War leader could only watch on to what was happening to her Queen and struggled once more to be free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex gave the Queen a harsh slap and then began sucking her tits. "I am your Master now. Show me respect!" he ordered, before getting back to licking and sucking her tits, and then pulling back and gave them both hard slaps.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will never be my master!" The Queen said sternly. "We Britannians are made of tougher stuff then Anglos or Saxons! You will never control us!" She was still blushing, but despite her current state, she still held a dignified air about her. He may have caged her, but it would take much more to tame her. Perhaps it would help to target her War leader before her. Rumors said that they were lovers. Perhaps seeing her love fall to Hunter would weaken her to the point of breaking. Maybe Hunter could even make the stubbornly silent war leader say his name. Meanwhile, the small green loincloth that covered the Queens lower half was drenched and dripping, she could not help it after she had been aroused so thoroughly and having her large sensitive breasts licked and sucked had made her much more wet as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)