Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Neko and her Master fucked longer and harder than they ever had. Hours could have gone by for the two lovers, and Neko was probably far more tired than Alexander. She was going harder, faster, doing everything she could to pleasure her Master. She pushed her young, small body to the brink and beyond. She was filled with her papa's seed and after a whole hour of heaven, she fainted. The last thing she said was, "Papa....When will Neko ever have your baby?" her sweet voice asked, before falling asleep. The only thing left was fetching Hunter for the meeting...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alexander cleaned up and got dressed, tucking his Neko in before he left and kissing her head and lips. He then went to Hunter's room, knocked on the door and waited. Their last day was possibly nearly upon them, they had to prepare.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a moment or two of waiting, the door opened to reveal War Leader Hunter. His face was monotone, hollow, not sad, not mad, not glad, just...nothing. He bowed in fellow respect to the Champion and said, "Is there something you need, Alexander?" If the Champion dare peek into his superior's room, he would see Grace on his bed, were wounds healed and in a beautiful new dress, with drops of water on her face. Looking at Hunter now, it would have been very hard to believe he had cried over his wife's death, even more hard to believe when remembering he was the War Leader of the Great Saxon Kingdom.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alexander bowed and said "It is time War leader." He looked past him for a moment and caught a glimpse of Grace on the bed. He looked back at his War lord and locked eyes with him. Alexander was the second oldest creature to reside within the halls of Saxon history, his elven blood line not allowing age to take him. He had seen many things, but one of the rarest was what he now saw before him.

"It is not often..." He said softly. "That a saxon feels a wound as deep as the one you have suffered." He continued steadily, his voice strong and understanding. "We saxon live brutal lives of blood, death and pleasure and it has numbed most of us to the greatest pleasures in life. Pleasures like love. Unfortunately, feeling love also makes one vulnerable to some of the most horrible pains in life. Pains that can not be matched by that which can be inflicted on flesh. Pain you bear for the rest of your days."

Alexander reached up and placed his hand on Hunter's shoulder. "But all is not lost war leader." He looked past him towards the crib that held Hunter's sleeping child. "Love leaves much in its wake, not all of it bad and some of it is certainly worth living for, even dying for." He then shook his head, as if with regret and added "But such things are rarely for our kind Hunter. Even with a child to carry on your line, you will never stop feeling the pain of Grace's death and what would be a mend for others is but a meager bandage for us. This is what it is to be a Saxon."

Suddenly however, Alexander straightened and gripped Hunter's shoulder. "But being a Saxon means that we can achieve and ecstasy almost greater than love itself. It lasts only moments but it can be the single most fulfilling moment in our savage lives. Many say that they have achieved this, many claim to have felt it. But trust me hunter when I say that they are ALL lies. A saxon can only achieve this joy after suffering as you have. It is a joy exclusive to us, only for us, and forever within us. Do you know what this is Hunter?"

The champion of the Saxon's grinned and neared Hunter until his lips were nearly on the war leaders ear and whispered "Vengeance. True, delightful, unforgettable, Vengeance." He backed away and took out a second sword he had been carrying. He knelt before Hunter and raised the blade above his head. "Come Hunter. Let us be Saxons once more. We shall die as we live and live as we die." He awaited the war leader's response, knowing they would need his strength to win the day, or at least make it a bloody one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter stared at the sword, as though he was staring at Grace's corpse. It had been the Saxon, their lust, their hate, their savage brutality that caused her to slowly die.

And it shall be their hate that gives him his vengeance.

"This goes beyond our kingdom, Alexander. Beyond anything we have ever previously fought for. No land, no treasure, this war isn't even about survival, atleast not to me. This war is about my love. The only woman of her kind. The only pure, truly pure being that had ever lived. Grace. This is about her. This is about my love. This...is about. VENGEANCE!" he screamed as he took the blade.

((Don't forget, they still need to go to Axel. It's just by, looking at your Speech of Badassness (that's the official name) it sounds like Hunter and Alexander were about to just run out and go Spartan on their enemies without talking to Axel Rolleyes ))
(Lol, I know that)

Alexander smiled and rose. "Then let us go and speak with Axel, so what we may better our tactics and slaughter our enemies." He said, turning and walking to the warlock's room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the two finally reached the warlock's room, they found him petting his dear Serenity. He looked up at the two and bowed in respect. "War Leader Hunter, Champion Alexander. I will try not to take up your time, too much. I have been preparing for this war for many years. Of course, not THIS war exactly, but rather the war between Hunter and you, Alexander. The things I am abotu to show you, were all made to help kill you, Champion. Of course, now that we both know that such a war won't be taking place, the weapons I have are for you both to use," the warlock explained.

"For you Hunter, a suit of armor, fit for a man of vengeance," he said, and moved his hand. Suddenly a black and red aura surrounded Hunter, and he stood in a decent suit of armor. It wasn't bad, but it seemed more like something a simple grunt or cautious mage would wear, rather than a War Leader.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/...Azmal2.jpg

"And to you, Champion Alexander. A mighty steed, fit for one with such power as you," Axel said, and moved his hand. Suddenly a black portal appeared, and out stepped monstrous demon.

It was like a horse, but with sharp teeth, spiky, black armor instead of flesh, a large, unicorn like horn, and a pair of large, demonic wings on it's back. It was also bigger than a normal horse. It slowly walked up to Alexander, sniffing him, followed by growling at the Champion. It seemed to understand the Champion, it smelled the blood of others on him, and the horse bowed it's head, obedient to Alexander.

"Name the beast what you will. He, or it, is yours. Oh, and one last thing, Alexander," Axel said, and pulled out a light blew whistle, in the shape of a lion. "When all seems lost, and only when there seems to be no hope. Have you, or someone else, blow on the whistle. It will summon a great beast to help us, but take note. The beast will come only once, on the first blow of the whistle. If the beast is ever beaten, or the battle is won, and the beast leaves, blowing on it again will do nothing. So make sure when you blow on it, it is a densely populated area of our enemies," the Warlock explained. "The beast owes my family. I have had that whistle with me since I was a baby, and before my father had it, and his father before him, and so on."

"Oh, and don't worry, Lord Hunter. The armor will become worthy of you, when it is ready. It can be rather stubborn, sometimes," Axel added, smiling at Hunter who looked like a grunt, under this common looking suit of armor.
Alexandr did not agree with his War leader's attire, but said nothing. It was Hunter's choice whether he wore it or not and Axel was not wrong often. "I will go and prep the troops." Alexander said after receiving all his gifts. "I after I stable my new pet of course." He said, stroking the horses sides and leading it away.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at his armor, and then at Axel and sighed. "I trust your judgment, warlock, but..."

"Trust me. Now go," Axel said, and the War Leader nodded. Hunter then walked out of Warlock's room, and to the front most point of the castle, so he may see his troops, and the enemy. As he walked down the halls, and passed various Saxon warriors, his armor melted and shifted, though Hunter felt nothing until the helmet covered his face.

When he finally reached the front most point of the castle, he had a mighty armor, fit for a War Leader. He held up his sword, and smiled as his helmet retracted into his helmet so he everyone could see it was him in his armor.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/...Render.png

"And so...it begins..."
Technically, it began some hours later as they sun began to rise and its colors splayed over the army of the Saxon as they prepared to defend their castle strong hold. Alexander was no where to be seen, but before he had disappeared he told Hunter that he had a plan and to ready most of the soldiers to storm out the front gates instead of defend the castle. So down in the courtyard was the army, assembled and in full armor, ready to charge out to their certain deaths.

He told Hunter to await his signal before having them march, and to move quickly once he did. He had not told Hunter what the signal was, but he said it would be obvious. Outside, the enemy prepared to besiege them. Rows of Catapults could be seen from the castle walls and balista and siege ladders were being assembled. From the look it, they planned to hurl all their Catapult ammo at them and then wrench loose and throw every stone in the land and hurl that as well before they actually began to approach what was left with their superior force. Indeed they seemed to be taking no chances, and their soldiers relaxed behind lines upon lines of archers that stood ready to shoot and kill any Saxon that left the castle.

Indeed, the very idea of marching out of the castle seemed suicidal to a degree that even the martyrs didnt like. But they were all good soldiers and did as they were told. Suddenly, a strange sight appeared at the enemy camp. A lone Saxon stood before the army, somehow having avoided being seen until now. The shocked enemy quickly dispatched some forces to chase down and kill the man, who Hunter would recognize as Alexander, even from such a great distance. Alexander did not charge forward though and instead stood still as they charged at him. Suddenly, a plume of black fire raced across the scene and scooped him up. His new war mount charged across the battle field, Alexander now on its back.

The soldiers were unable to catch up and so the enemy Cavalry gave chase. Nearly the whole army's horse men now chased Alexander in circles as he led them around. But all this seemed to do was make the enemy suspicious and they aimed their bows carefully for the front of the castle, insuring a swift death for any who left. And then suddenly the Cavalry surrounded him and he began to fight. It seemed as though Alexander had thrown away his life until two things happened.

The first, and most notable was that Alexander blew into his whistle, summoning up whatever beast Axel had placed within it. The beast, if it was even half as destructive as Axel had said, would rip the cavalry to pieces and deprive the enemy of almost all their horsemen.

But the second was by far more damaging. Alexander had attracted all attention to either himself or the castle, and so no one saw the horse men that he had secretly led outside during the night as they charged into the exposed back of the enemy army. Without any cavalry to repel them, the enemy took horrible losses in only a few minutes.

The army, which was not expecting a fight, fell onto disarray and confusion, and the archers, now suddenly so close to the attack enemy force, turned their backs to the castle and tried to gain some distance from the attack horsemen. Now, with their backs turned, and their archers defenseless towards anything the castle happened to produce, Alexander roared with all his might, an Echo that spread across the whole battlefield and even to those within the castle. "We are Legion!" The signal was given, the trap was set, and if Hunter deployed now, it would be like two halves of a mouth sinking their teeth into the flesh of their pray in a vicious, and powerful pincer maneuver.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)