Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Axel smiled and kissed Serenity's lips. "I love you, my dear Serenity," he whispered and gave her ass a squeeze and thrust his cock in and out of the fairy, tired, but his lust was far beyond how tired he was. "You should rest, my dear...."

----------

"Yes! I love Papa being inside Neko! Ahhh! Papa, harder!" Neko begged, her pain starting to be overcome by pleasure. "I love you Papa! I love you forever and ever!" she moaned. I'm Papa's little girl!" she moaned.

----------

Whenever Alexander was done, he would find a red envelope in his room. It was no there before, and when the Champion opened it he found it was from Axel.

Dear Alexander

Whenever you are done playing with your young daughter, I would like you to go and retrieve War Leader Hunter and bring him and yourself to my lab. I have special gifts for the both of you, to help with our war
Serenity moaned and blushed. "How can I rest when you still want me?" She asked, thrusting against him a little. She was tired, and as a fairy her lust did not get even half as high as a humans, but she would do anything for the love of her master.

---------

Alexander smiled and thrust as deep as he could while playing with her nipples. His arms began to roam over her young body, pinching and stroking her as he felt her soft skin beneath his fingers. "Cum my little neko, come for papa." He said softly, feeling his own orgasm nearing, though it was only about halfway there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you Papa! Thank you for being Neko's Papa! Thank you for being the bestest Papa ever!" the young catgirl cried as her orgasm took place. Her body shook with pleasure as her body erupted in pleasure. "PAPA!" she screamed as she came.

------------

"I'm sorry, Serenity, but your so soft...Your hair is intoxicating, your skin so clean, undamaged and perfect..." he whispered. "Remember when I used to whistle that little tune everyone hated except you?" Axel chuckled. He held her lover close, and began to whistle a soft tune, the same tune he had years ago.
Alexander smiled and stroked Neko gently as he continued to fuck her all the way through her orgasm. He moaned as her pussy clenched around his dick and that only brought him that much closer to his own climax. "Thank you for being the best slave I could ask for." He said fondly as he kissed and licked her neck.

---------

Serenity shuddered a little and cuddled close to her master as she listened to the old tune. It still made her heart flutter and she smiled and hugged her lover close, warming his body with her own. "I remember master." She said softly, closing her eyes a little as she listened. "I remember..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Neko moans were muffled as her Papa kissed her lips. She kissed back, and kiss his skin as she let out an adorable, innocent smile. "Nya! Thank you, for being the greatest Papa ever! Ahhh...Papa! Neko is cumming again!" she screamed as she felt her orgasm again, her pussy squeezing Alexander's cock.

------------

Axel smiled and gently pulled her off of him and placed her on his bed. He put the blanket over her, and rested her head on a pillow and continued to whistle the old tune, petting Serenity's face and chest until the fairy fell asleep.
Alexander smiled and said "Are you ready for Papa's cum my little slave Neko?" He was getting close to his climax, it was only a matter of time now. He reached down and stroked her inch of her, from her cute breasts and tight stomach to her smooth back and soft ass. All the while his dick pounded into her, swelling a little as he neared his climax.

--------------

Serenity moaned softly as Axel stroked her breasts and face as he whistled to her. Somewhere she knew she was just some sex slave, and the only times she would ever be allowed out of this room was in Axel's pocket or with his arm around hers. She knew he would never let her escape, and she knew that deep down he loved her as much as she loved him.

She dreamed of being free one day and returning, if only for a little while, to her forest, or at least a forest, where everything was alive and breathing as one, all connected through the web of life. Here the stone and saxons made up her world, but she was alright with that. Dreams were dreams, and as long as Axel allowed her to continue dreaming then she was content where she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh! Nya, oh yes, Papa! Please! Fill Neko with Master's cum! Please! Please!" she begged, crying not only about how this certain session was so pleasurable, more so than normal, but crying also because this maybe the last she and her Papa could be together. "I love Papa! I'll always love Papa! No matter what, I'm Papa's little girl!" she moaned, wanting to cum at the same time her adopted father did.

-----------

Axel smiled and kissed Serenity's cheek, petting her body as she slept. "Sweet dreams, my love," he said, and dressed himself, and prepared for his Master and Alexander's arrival.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Then get ready!" Alexander warned as he lifted her off the bed and suddenly came insider her, filling her up completely with his seed. He held her in place the entire time, keeping her tight around him. He then slowly lowered her to the bed and kissed her forehead and then her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"PAPA!" Neko screamed as she had a fierce orgasm as her father filled her. "Oh...Pa...pa...Thank you. I love you, Papa. You're my daddy, my Master, my soulmate...Neko will loves you forever," the girl cried, and suddenly hugged Alexander, pulling herself into his chest, crying as the pleasure of sex left her and the sadness and fear of war entered. "Papa, don't fight! Don't leave, Neko! She needs her Papa, she can't live without him! Don't fight, Papa, don't...Neko can't lose you..." she cried, kissing back with a great passion whenever she could. "I love you, Daddy..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alexander stroked her head and body as she cried and kissed him, and he kissed her back and waited until she was calm before speaking. "I have to go. Either way I am going to fight, they will come for us and if I dont help protect you then they will kill you to. There is no way around this my Neko. I have to fight." He stroked her breasts softly and kissed her neck. "But tonight let us not think about that." And with that he would start over again and he would keep on going, stimulating her, kissing her, stroking her, fucking her, until finally she was to tired to go on, and then he would tuck her away in her bed and prepare for the meeting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)