Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Neko let out another meow as her small tits were played with and looked up at him with her blue, ocean eyes. "Neko is Papa's little kitty cat. He can do whatever he wants with her. Neko loves Papa," she smiled, and moaned as her smooth butt was stroked.

-------------------

"As I love you, my dear fairy. My dear, Serenity," he whispered lustfully. He kissed her neck as she took in his large dick, and his hands stroked her perfect body, feeling her ass, tits, and waist. "You're so smooth. So soft...And it's all mine. Right?" he moaned.
"Good." Alexander said as he suddenly set her down and shoved his middle finger into her. As he did he pinched her left nipple hard. When Neko went to gasp, scream or moan, he would lock lips with her and kiss her deeply, fingering her and rolling her nipple as he did.

--------

"Yes master, as long as you want it that way." She moaned as her body was stroked all over. She lifted herself up and down on his dick, doing all the work for him. She kissed him whenever she could and moaned for him, leaving every part of her open to his touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel moaned, and kissed his lover whenever he could. He continued to stroke her body, kissing her flesh, letting his dick fill her body. "Faster, harder. This may be the last time we'll be togther," he moaned and grabbed her hips and began making her ride his deeper and faster. "Let us make it worthwhile..."

--------------

Neko half moaned, half screamed as the middle finger was shoved into her. She then cried out again as her nipple was pinched. She did moan though when Papa came down to kiss her, and she kissed back passionatly.
"Ahhhh, ahhh, yes master!" The fairy moaned as she tried as best she could to fulfill his wish. She blushed and moaned as she kissed him and allowed herself to be fucked.

-----------

Alexander continued his rough treatment of her, pinching and rolling her nipples ans he fingered her roughly, inserting two more fingers at once. He licked her lips and kissed her deeply before pulling back to look at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Serenity...I love you," Axel whispered as he began sucking on her tits. His hands gripped, smacked, and spanked the fairy's ass as he fucked her harder. He could feel it, his orgasm was raging closer thanks to the warm, wet pussy. He was filling her with pre cum, but would not let loose his seed until she hit her climax, so they orgasm as the same time.

---------------

Neko moaned, half in pleasure, half in pain when her Master looked at her. "P-Papa! It hurts, Papa!" Neko screamed, before looking at him, with a lustful grin. "More, Papa! Hurt Neko-chan more, Papa! Please! Neko needs Papa's love! Even when's it rough!" she moaned.
Serenity's sweet moans filled the air as she felt the warm precum inside her, splashing around and adding to her pleasure. He body began to glow and she moaned loudly as she came, arching her back and hugging her master as she screamed out in ecstasy.

---------

Alexander smiled and placed her down on the bed on her stomach. Taking her hips in his hands, her positioned himself at her pussy and began to rub his large erect cock against her smaller entrance, teasing her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel hugged his fairy lover and covered her screaming mouth with a kiss as his seed filled into her body, possibly impregnating her. His hands moved down to her ass, squeezing it as his cum filled her.

------------------

"Ahh....Papa! Please...Fill Neko up. Make Neko happy, Papa," the catgirl begged. "Don't tease me, please Papa, take me away..." she whimpered.
Serenity kissed back passionately and her glow moved into Alex, powering him up more than he ever had been. She laid her head down on his chest and sighed softly as she felt his cum deep inside her. "Oh...master...." She moaned softly, enjoy the aftereffects of her orgasm.

---------

Alexander chuckled and thurst his entire length into her all at once. He then began to thrust in and out quickly, fucking her brutally into the bed. He would not stop or slow down no matter what, fucking her with powerful, measured thrusts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you think....this will lead to more?" Axel asked. He stroked Serenity's back and held her close as he kissed her forehead and held her close. "Do you think...You and I may have a child one day?" he wondered.

-------------

"AHHH! Papa!" Neko screamed, tears appearing from the brutal swirl of pain and pleasure she was hit with. Each thrust was painful and pleasurable at each thrust. "P-please! Be a little more gentle with little Neko!" she begged, but then remembered he was probably still angry about her being mad at Mr. Hunter. "Harder! Hurt Neko more!" the crying catgirl begged. "Neko needs to be punished!"
Serenity hugged him back gently and lovingly, finding comfort in the warmth of his body. "Master...I dont know. Normally us fairy kind are really used as sex slaves...we are never allowed to use our magic to get bigger, our masters dont trust us. Even then, there are so precious few of us left..." She paused and kissed her master back. "I wont matter if you lose tomorrow. Save all your strength master, save us from those who would have everything I know and love destroyed."

--------

Alexander hardly heard her as he fucked her. Picking her up and sitting down, he began to lift and drop her on his cock rapidly, teasing her nipples from time to time as he kissed her neck and ears. "Do you feel me" He asked as he thrust her up and down on his cock. "Do you enjoy the feeling of your master being so deep inside you my little Neko?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)