Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Alexander, he is alive and well," Axel smiled. "He visited to take young Neko away, back to their room," he said, but that his grin turned into a frown. "But it seems, our Lord Hunter has made a sacrifice. His love, I assume, Queen Grace."

-----------------

"I-if you want, Papa," Neko whimpered. "N-Neko hated Mr. Hunter. Neko thought Mr. Hunter left you to die. She blamed him for you leaving Neko forever....Neko is sorry for blaming Mr. Hunter, but...Neko was so sad, and mad, and scared without you Papa!"
Serenity slumped. "This is terrible. We are rid of one tragedy only to gain another." She looked up at her master and gently stroked the side of his face. "Are you going into battle as well? Are you going to fight for Hunter?" She asked.

---------

Alexander frowned and said "You should never be mad with Mr. Hunter! If I had died then I would be a very very sad ghost to see that my sacrifice only made you hate the person I saved. I may punish you later if you spoke bad about him, but for now lets just go back to the room and relax a little...papa still has at least one last battle to fight." He said as he opened the door to their room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I may. Or I may simply unleas what I have been working on and hope for the best. Either way, dark times are coming. I can already tell nothing will be the same Serenity," he sighed. Axel then looked at Serenity an patted her head gently. "Serenity, shall we make love one more time before the battle begins, or are you too tired? Speark freely."

-------------

Neko whimpered in fear of her father's words, and looked at the ground. "N-Neko is sorry, Papa. I-is Papa angry at Neko?" she whimpered.
"I would love to serve you at least one last time." Serenity said, jumping off his shoulder and growing larger. She wore her green dress with nothing underneath, it was easier for her master to use her that way. She blushed and waited for him to issue and order.

---------

"A little, but right now I just want to savor the time we have." He said, picking her up and placing her on the bed. "When was the last time my little Neko felt good?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Neko let out a cute meow as she was laid on the bed and she looked up at him, and gave a small, timid grin. "Nya, when Papa was last here, before everyone said Papa was dead. Why?"

------------

Axel wrapped his arms around the girl's body and kissed her lips, his tongue being pushed into her mouth, his hands moving down to massage and squeeze her cute, beautiful ass. Serenity could feel his erect cock being rubbed against her pussy, through their clothes.
"Well then, thats far to long." Alexander said as he began to take off her clothing, leaving her in only under garments, if she wore any. Alexander smiled and stroked her head. "My cute little Neko, purr for papa."

-------

Serenity moaned a little and kissed him back, wiggling a little as her ass was massaged as she felt his hardened member rubbing at her clothes entrance. She wrapped her arms around him and savored the kiss and his touches, she as she hoped her savored hers.

(Im leaving for a week the day after tomorrow, so this might be my last appearance for a little bit.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Awww. That sucks. Oh well, have fun Silver, see ya in eight days))

Neko wore no undergarments, feeling they were too restricting. She purred happily, and licked her Papa's hand, and Alexander would notice small tears in her eyes. "Neko...Neko missed Papa so much...She's sorry for being a bad girl. Papa, do whatever you want with her. She's yours."

----------------------

Axel held the kiss for a bit longer, before slowly leading her to the bed. He then pulled away and took off his robes and licked his lips. "Strip, Serenity. Let me see you naked," he said, and sat on the bed.
"I know that." Alexander said strictly, pinching her ear painfully. "I dont need your confirmation on what I can and cant do." He then released her ear and stroked her face. "But I dont feel like punishing you right now. So stop your tears, otherwise you will be being a bad girl again."

-------

Serenity nodded and simply allowed the dress to fall in a heap around her feet. She then stood there, blushing and waiting for orders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-I don't know if I can stop my tears Papa...N-Neko is just...So happy to see you, nya!" she cried, meowing loudly as her ear was pinched. "Neko loves Papa so much! Neko needs Papa forever!"

------------------

"Come here. Impale my dick into your pussy," he smiled, his erect dick standing up, aroused by the beautiful fairy standing before it.
Alexander smiled and picked her up in her arms and began to lick and suck on her small breasts. "I know." He growled as he lightly bit her left nipple. "And tonight I need Neko. I need you to withstand me, tonight Im going to be...a little rough." He warned as he caressed her form and stroked her cute smooth butt.

------

She smiled and nodded, crawling onto the bed with him and kissing him as she guided herself down onto his rod. "Oh...Im so happy you still find me so pleasing master." The Fairy said cutely as she nuzzled his face wit her own. "I love you master...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)