Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter was silent and merely led his fellow warrior back into the castle. He was silent as he gave his fellow warrior to Saxon medics. He was silent and emotionless as he saw Cassandra, right as the gates closed. He was silent, and emotionless as he looked down at his lover. Alexander was closetest to him, and would have seen it. A single, tiny tear falling from his eye and landing on Grace's face as he picked her. "I wish to be alone..." the wolfman said as he walked back to the castle, but stopped.

"How do you feel, Champion?" he asked, his voice empty and hollow.
"Well enough my friend." Alexander said, looking shamed. "Well enough." If Hunter had escaped with Grace and taken her into the castle, the trap would have failed, she would still be alive, and Alexander would not. Hunter chose his people over his love and it only made the champion believe in him more. But Alexander knew what it was like to lose love, and he knew that Hunter would never be the same. "Our final battle nears War Leader." He said as he was carried away on a stretcher. "Please stand by me when it comes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Believe in HER more? Hunter's a chick?))

Hunter let out a small nod as he walked past his old friend. "I am not to be disturbed. If you need me, you come get me yourself. I do not want to be seen in this....state," he sighed. "Also you should go check on your daughter. She'll be happy to see you," he said before walking off, back to his and Grace's room.
(lol, gimmie a break, I used up all my writers juice on killing Grace!)

Alexander nodded as he was taken away to the medical chamber. He was in there for quite awhile before they managed to stabilize him. He was in rough shape, but he would fight.

----------

There was a knock on Axles door, weak yet distinguished. Serenity was sleeping with little Neko in her arms so Alxe would have to be the one to get it. Alexander awaited outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yeah...about that....(I turn around) Hunter? How you feeling?

(Hunter is crying on the ground, in a fetal position))

Axel sighed as he awoke from the door knock and stood up. He walked up to the door, groaning a bit as he opened the door. "Yes.......? A-Alexander?" he whispered, and slowly raised his hand up and touched the Champion's shoulder. "You're alive!?"

"Nya!" Neko cried, jumping up from the sudden scream. She looked around wildly before gasping and running to the door. "P....P...Papa? Papa is that really you?"
Alexander smiled and dropped his crutch and embraced her, picking her up and kissing her lips. "Im not sure, you tell me pet." He said with a smile as he held his most treasured slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Papa!" Neko cried, tears falling from her eyes as she kissed back and hugged her Master with her small arms. "N-Neko thought she would never see you again!" she whimpered as her tears fell on her papa's face. "Neko loves Papa! Neko loves Papa soooomuch, nya!" she cried as she kissed his face.
Alexander laughed and stroked her head softly before putting her down. "You have to remember to thank Hunter for this, he is the reason I am back, and he lost someone for it. Neko, you know how you felt when I was gone? Mr. Hunter feels worse, so be very nice to him when you see him next." Alexander then took out a leash and clipped it to her collar. "Now come on, lets go back to our room. Thanks again Axle, for taking care of her while I was away."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel looked at Alexander and showed no emotion when he heard Hunter had lost someone. It did not take him long to finger it out, and in response he pulled his small fairy lover to him, laying her on his shoulder as the Champion left with his daughter. "Good bye, Alexander. It is good to have you back..."

Neko smiled as her father clipped her leash on and walked after him. Her head fell down though as she heard her father and let out a sad meow as they walked back to their room. "Papa? Neko was bad while you were gone...Very bad."
Serenity groaned and looked around. "What happened master?" She asked, noticing she was small again and that Neko was not around.

-------

"How bad? What did you do?" Alexander asked as they walked towards their room. "Am I going to have to punish a bad Neko?" He asked seriously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)