Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Mai slowly pulled back and licked her lips. "Now hurry up and go to sleep. I want to havea good fuck when you wake up, whore," Mai smiled.

------------

Before Hunter could answer he hugged his wife and shot his cum into her and relaxed slightly. "N-nothing," he moaned, feeling his orgasm last a bit longer.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia smiled and laid down on the bed and snuggled under the covers. "Thank you mistress. Thank you soooo much!" she loved the feeling of the warm covers and the pillow against her head. She loved the rest she was soon to receive. She loved Mai.

-------------

Just as Hunter Orgasmed, Grace also let out a loud moan and came hard. "Th-Thank you husband." She said leaning back against him. "That was wonderful, as always." She smiled and kissed him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter broke the kiss all too early and he looked at the letter. "It seems things will be getting very interesting. Messenger," Hunter ordered him over. "Tell the Barbarians that I will meet them outside th castle gates. Also get the Saxon Wizard, he ordered.

-----------------

"Of course, I'll be joining you," Mai giggled and jumped under the covers and grabbed Silvia' waist. "You don't mind do you?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Under what context should I make this meeting? I doubt they will want to walk up to their enemies most powerful fortress just because you asked them to sir. And what shall I do if they refuse?" The messenger waited for Hunter's reply and Grace began to lift herself off of Hunter's cock.

---------

Silvia shook her head no and smiled, happy to have some one to cuddle with an be warm with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tell them I wait for them alone. If they wish, I can go to them. Tell them I wish to negotiate a treaty. They will stop attacking our land, if we give them an amount of treasures and slaves," Hunter said.

-------------

"Tell me again, my little slut. Do you love Mistress Mai? I want to hear those words come out of your mouth," Mai smiled, licking her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes sir, right away sir." with that the messenger was gone. He was a fox man and so his speed was his main asset and what made him an excellent messenger. Only thirty minutes later Hunter would receive a new message, they would have Hunter come alone to their invasion settlement for negotiations. Grace picked her towel up and said "Will you be ok dear?" She was concerned for her dear lover.

-------------

"I love mistress Mai." Silvia mumbled in her sleep as she drifted deeper and deeper into her sweet sweet slumber.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will not travel alone." Just as he said that out of the shadows came the Saxon Wizard, a small team of archers. He bowed his head and turned invisible, unseen and heard by even Hunter's keen wolf senses, as th archers followed. "Stay here, my queen," he ordered, walking out of the castle.

--------------

"Good whore," Mai smiled and cuddled up to her and gently falling asleep with her new lover.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace was worried but she could do nothing. She went to the both house to shower, got a new dress and waited for Hunter to return in their bed room. she want4edto make sure he knew she was waiting for him, her perfect love.

---------------

As Hunter made his way to the barbarian war camp, he found himself surrounded by the mongrels. They held swords and spears and were warriors born and raised. They denied his archers entry and told him he could no enter with his archers. (If he does enter with out archers) The Barbarians led him to a huge bear skin tent. Inside are two women, the battle field commander of the Britannians, and the Queen herself. She wore a skull on her head as a crown and looked up from her maps. "Ah, war leader Hunter." She said, staring daggers at him. "What a pleasure to finally meet you." Her voice dripped with sarcasm as she pulled up her seat but offered Hunter none. Her own War leader remained silent, though her glare told volumes. "Why are you really here Hunter." The Queen asked seriously. "I know that the saxons would not try to treaty after a single raid, you me be despicable monsters but you not cowards. So why? Tell me before it is your skull I wear on my head!" Hunter had to find himself at least slightly impressed with the young queen. She had a natural beauty that, in some ways, was greater then even graces. Her movements were smooth and tactically flawless, he gaze wise beyond her years. She had a scar across her face that showed her battle prowess but barely subtracted from her beast like beauty. While Grace was like a gorgeous rose that smelled sweet and was soft to the touch, The Queen was like a beautiful wild cat, her fur sleek as her skill, her movements not unlike Hunters own. She had toned figure like a wild cat, her muscles there, honed to battle perfection, but not bulging beasts that subtracted from her grace, like a wild animal that could not be caged or kept down....or perhaps not until now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter raised his hands in defense and smiled. "You are very brave, but may I know your and your War Leader's name? It is only polite," he smiled and bowed. "Then we can talk, my dears."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You do not deserve to know our clan names!" She growled. "You attacked and conquered the Angelo. Even among my warriors your actions are considered evil and sadistic. You have done enough damage and so your kingdom shall pay the blood price for their actions! Now unless you are hear for other reasons other then to defile my sight with your despicable presence, leave my war camp! We will not treaty! We will not compromise!" She said sternly. "If we are to meet again then it will be in the field of battle and no where else!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)