Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Mai eventually left her slut, and found a few gifts from Hunter. To seal the deal, the note said. "Slut! Wake up!" Mai ordered, walking over to Silvia and slapping her ass, various didlos, sex drugs, strap-ons, and many other things in her arms.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia groaned and cracked her eyes open, only to shut them again and return to her sleep. She felt as though she was covered in led and her cold body shivered since she had been left uncovered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmm..." Hunter moaned as his cum shot out and covered the top part of Grace in his hot cum. "Clean yourself, my queen. We are not yet done," he smiled.

-----------

"I said wake up!" Mai ordered and moved her fingers to Silvia's pussy, dropping the toys to the ground and fingering the warrior's pussy. "Nap time is over!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace cleaned herself as best she could with her towel and licked up a bit of the cum to look sexy for her husband. "What would you like to do next?" She asked innocently, placing her head on his lap and looking up at him.

-----------------

Silvia moaned and looked up at Mai while moaning. There was the beautiful girl again, why was she being mean. "Please Mai." She asked in a tired but sweet voice. "Im so tired, I almost want to cry. Can I please sleep a bit longer?" What she asked was true as she currently did not have the energy to put up her tough front. Her pussy and ass ached. Her muscles did as well and her head was throbbing from the poison.

----------------

South East, one the border between Saxon lands and the Britannian tribes, a large raiding force moved in and struck. Several Saxons were killed and captured, hunderds more were rendered homeless and poor. The Tribes had declared war and soon Hunter would receive message of this. The Queen of the skull wearing tribes had decided to attack them before they attacked her people. She knew that even if she died in combat, her death would only spur her people on, but if captured it may demoralize them to the point of trucing. But she would not be captured! she was sure of it.

(The Queen is the Green one and the blond on is her second in command)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...Super special plot twist! LOL))

"My thick is still hard. Sit on my lap and let me fuck your pussy," he smiled. He licked his lips and moved his fingers through her hair.

--------------

"I just want to hear one thing. "Who is your lover? Who do you love th most out of anyone in this world?" Mai asked, smiling and moving hers fingers down Silvia's body seductively.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace nodded and slowly lifted herself so that her pussy hovered over his cock. She slowly began to lower herself onto it and gasped a little as she slowly sat down.

--------------------

Silvia moaned softly and looked up at Mai and saw Grace and slowly said what came to her mind. "Grace?" She almost purred at the treatment, not understanding her blunder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was far less patient. He grabbed her waist and forced his entire shaft into her pussy and began pumping her up and down, moaning. "There. Keep going like that. Faster and deeper, my Queen!" he ordered and moved his hands to her breasts and rubbed and squeezed them.

--------------------------

"...No," Mai whispered and slapped her slave's cheek. "Me! Your lover is your Mistress Mai!" she yelled. "An to help the world realize that," she smiled and pulled out a collar and put it around Silvia's neck. On it, it said Mai's Angelo Whore: Silvia. "Now get it right whore! Who. Is. Your. Lover!?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tears spilled for Grace's eyes as her delicate form was impaled harshly. "Ow..." she said, not reacting to Hunters orders right away. "S-Sorry husband." She said saddly as she began to move herself up and down on his shaft. Every thrust made her eyes well up with more tears of pain, but she would not complain. The massage to her beasts was helping her quite a bit though and by the fifth pump she was moaning again and it only got better from there. A messenger walked in then and bowed but did not interrupt. He simply presented hunter with a red envelope, red being a top priority message.

----------

Silvia whimpered and and tears fell from her face as she was smacked. She wanted rest, or at least what Mai had been doing before. It had felt soothing when she had done it slowly. "M-My lover is Mai!" She said covering her head. It was strange how natural it felt to say that. Why did it feel this way? She could hardly recall and besides, she was to tired to fight or argue, she just wanted to rest and let her aching head recover. "Im s-sorry." She said, hands still over her head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My dear slut," Mai smiled. "I will forgive you for now. But next time you won't be so lucky," Mai warned. She then put her arms around Silvia's neck and kissed her, pushing her tounge into Silvia's.

------------------

"Of all the bad timing," he moaned, thrusting his dick into Grace. He grabbed the envelope with a tentacle and bought it to his face and read it. "How annoying," he moaned as he continued fucking Grace.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia barely resisted and that was only because she thought she was going to be thrown or struck. When she realize what she was doing she let Mai have her way with her as she hung almost limply in her arms. She whined a little as her head throbbed but did nothing more.

--------------

Grace moaned and yipped as she was fucked and asked "Wh-What is it dear?" she suddenly could feel her orgasm coming up and she began to moan louder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)