Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Tell me where they. Now," Hunter ordered, grabbing her by her collar and pulling her up. "There are worst thing I could, you know," he smiled and looked at the large number of slaves the Bandit Leader ordered. "Half of you, spread out and look for them," he ordered and the more stronger, courageous ones nodded and ran off to go find Axel.
The slaves would not find the base, because it was not here. She had set up the meeting away from her base as a precaution, one that payed off now. When Hunter threatened her and told her to give up the location to her base she simply smiled and spat in his face. "Do your worst." She hissed, knowing that if worse came to worse, she could swallow the curdle weed in her pocket and kill herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter glared at her, and grabbed her hand in his. "Did you know...that once upon a time, I was a killer in a very SPECIAL way....I would take a person's fingers like this....and bite down," he whispered, before biting on her fingers, probably getting closing to biting the digits off.
The half elf hissed as her fingers were bitten into but gave Hunter nothing but a cold stare. She would sooner bite her own tongue off and die before letting some one who betrayed her win, and that was the truth. "Bit all you want pup. You wont even get a compass heading from me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Beat her," Hunter ordered, throwing the half elf to the army of slaves. At first many were afraid, but after seeing Hunter glare at them they obeyed. Some punched and kicked the woman, others did what Hunter did and would bite her, though Hunter made sure all were careful not to kill her.
The half elf did not go down easily and soon drew a knife, and in the desperate struggle managed to kill four slaves and wound a ton more, but in the end she was left bloodied, bruised, bitten and hardly conscious on the stone floor, sprawled out, much of her leather armor torn away. Still she told him nothing, though it did not seem likely that she could now. her hand was in her pocket, thumbing the deadly plant within getting the spores on her thumb. All she had to do now was lick her thumb and she would die. Suddenly, there was movement from the other side of the cave. A man, torn up and bleeding, but alive, just now regaining consciousness. "What....what is happening?" He said, dazed, looking about confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pin her!" Hunter ordered the slaves, and the Saxon slaves obeyed, attempting to pin the half elf's arms and legs down. The War Leader walked over the man and crouched down. "If you tell me where the Warlock is, I'll heal your wounds, and reward you. What say you?"
"War...Warlock? Oh! You mean...wait...that means...your...your...." the man looked up at Hunter with a terrified expression. "Yes! Yes! Whatever you say great lord Hunter! Just let me live!" she pleaded, falling to his knees. He did not want to die, he wanted to live long enough to have a family and grow old and rich. He was more than willing to join Hunter's side if it guaranteed his life. The half elf struggled as she was pinned and screamed "Harold! Dont you dare!" But she might as well have been silent, he payed her no heed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and motioned some beautiful female slaves to help Harold stand. They smiled at him and gently pet his body, winking at him. "Lead us the way there." Hunter then looked at the rest of the slaves, and smiled. "Do what you want with her," he smiled, leaving the half elf to be molested by the slave battalion.
Harold smiled and got to his feet, limping weakly with the help of the slaves. The leader screamed again as she saw she was being betrayed and raped. She kicked a slave in the face hard and caved in his skull with her heavy boots, which were soon being pulled off. She reached onto the shredded remains of her war gear and pulled out a small pink potion, drinking it, using the time she had bought to down the whole thing. Then she burst out of their mists, kicking and punching, fully healed, though only of wounds and not fatigue. She used the last of her strength to plow through her attackers, and jump onto the traitor, shoving her thumb in his mouth, giving up her own chance to die to kill him. He gagged and spat but it was to late, and by the time they pried the nearly naked half elf off of him he was already red and veins were showing all over his neck and head, a clear sign of being poisoned by the evil little plant. "Drema..." He gasped weakly, the leader only spat. "Dont you dare use my name!" She growled as the thrust her away from him onto the ground where she collapsed, unable to move any more. The man was dying, but before he did he pulled a slave close and whispered something to her. He died right afterward. The slave nodded and turned to Hunter, her eyes down cast, her posture submissive in the presence of the war leader. "Exulted war leader Hunter." She said timidly. "The man whispered the words timber stones before he died." She then waited to be praised or beat or raped, as she had been since her capture. Timber stones was a rock formation that Hunter would know about only a few miles east...and judging but Drema's sudden scowl, it was safe to say a base was there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)