Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"All you have to do is say it," Mai smiled. "Well?" she asked, slapping the ass once more.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Never!" She gasped out, though still in whisper. She whimpered with each slap but at least this was better then the seduction she had been subject to earlier. At least now she could concentrate on how much she hated this woman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How about we go to our throne, Grace?" Hunter smiled, hugging her behind and rubbing her breast. He licked her neck and tasted her sift flesh, and his dick became hard, poking Grace's ass from inside his clothes.

----------

Mai suddenly stopped and leaned down and began kissing the ass, licking the soft flesh. "Awww, maybe I was too rough for you. oes this feel better?" Mai asked and suddenly plunged her tounge into Silvia's ass, and pushed in three fingers into Silvia's pussy, knowing just where to lick and touch.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace shivered and said "Whatever you wish husband." She moaned as she was touched and her legs felt weak, she would let him lead her there.

---------

Silvia gasped at the sudden and undeniably pleasurable penetration. She moaned loudly and whimpered. It felt sooo good but she could not do anything but moan and wiggle a little. Slowly however, she began to feel more energy and knew the poison was starting to wear off, at least to a degree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter picked her up bride style and walked over to the throne room, kicking the door open. He quickly sat himself down on the throne gently dropped Grace to the ground. "Do you love me, my dear Queen?" Hunter asked.

------------------

"You're feeling stronger, aren't you?" Mai asked. "Well think about this. You fight me back, King will kill you, and that won't make Grace any happier, plus he'll use you demoralize even more Angelos. Be with me, though, and you'll aquire a Mistress who will love you, forever more," Mai whispered, and began pumping her whole fisst into Silvia's pussy and licked her asshole more, sucking on it as well.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes." Grace said, rubbing her cheek gently against his leg, waiting for an order.

--------------------

Silvia gasped again and moaned loudly as she was licked and fisted. "Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" she screamed as the fist painfully stretched her out. She was so confused, she could not even tell what she wanted. Nut she knew one thing, one thing she could always count on! Grace! If she could get to grace then she would be safe, no matter what she wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," he smiled and unzipped his pants, revealing his erect dick. "Lick it, suck on my balls. Make me shoot my cum all over you, my Queen."

-----------------

Mai only seemed to go faster and harder, now fisting her ass and fingering Silvia's ass with three fingers as she sucked and licked it. "Cum whore!" she ordered between sucks, not afraid to make loud audio noises.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace nodded and moved in and began to softly lick Hunters cock and gently sucked on his balls. She did all this with an amount of grace and innocence one my find in a doe. She was adroable and beautiful all at the same time as she kneeled there, naked, her eyes closed gently as she dragged her tongue across his shaft and slowly began to suck on one of his balls before starting over again.

-------------

Silvia laughed, Silvia cried, Silvia moaned and Silvia screamed. She was a mess of emotions and feelings and for awhile it threatened to send her over the edge, but then she found one thing she could do and gave herself wholly to it. She let out a loud moan that turned into a shrill scream as she came harder then she ever had in her entire life, harder then she ever dreamed a person could cum. All her strength, how ever little she had, left her then and her body spasmed as she squirted juices every where. She blushed hotly, her whole face red in embarrassment, but she did not have stay awake through it as soon all she could see was blackness and she passed from the waking world into sweet unconsciousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai smiled and licked her lips. "Delicious. You're a pretty good fuck, my little whore," she smiled, and hugged Silvia, and began to fall and rubbed her pussy against her slaves thigh.

-----------

"More, faster. Lick, suck, and kiss my dick and balls," Hunter moaned. "I want my juices all over your body."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia did not respond, did not do anything. She lay limply where ever Mai put her and that was that until she regained enough strength to wake up. That should be long enough for Mai to prepare a surprise for her....

---------

"Yes my king." She said softly as she began to go faster and act more vigorously. She licked and lucked the head, as well as the shaft and balls, moving around to give everything equal attention,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)