Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"I...I see," Amy whispered. "Umm...what about your throne?"

---------------

Mai only smiled and began kissing her neck, licking it and tasting her flesh. "You taste good, my dear."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace smiled but did not answer. "Let us not speak of it right now. I just want to rest with you, for some reason I can only truly rest peacefully around you."

----------------

Silvia closed her eyes and whimpered. She could do nothing else. She hated this! She loved this! She would rather die! As long as she could stay here it did not matter if she lived or died! Her head was confused, her body reacting strongly to Mai and her stimulation. "Please..." Silvia said silently, almost no breath in her voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We are family, dear. I love you, and you love me. It is simple, isn't it?" Amy smiled, hugging her beautiful daughter.

-----------

"Please what? Please stop? Please Mistress?" Mai whispered, licking her neck and moving her hands to Silvia's large breasts, massaging and squeezing them.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia trembled and gasped. She cried, she actually began to cry, She could do nothing else. But she was confused when it came to what the tears were for. Happiness? Sadness? Frustration? Joy? Pain? Pleasure? She could not decide so she simply let the tears flow from her eyes as she lay helplessly in front of Mai.

--------------

Grace smiled. "I guess so." She began to fall asleep again and dreamed of the days before Hunter when she was free with her mother and siblings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai only smiled and moved up and then let her pussy touch Silvia's. "Do you ant it? Want me to fuck you, my whore lover?

----------------

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Amy gently pushed Grace off and walked to the door to see Hunter. She gasped and steppe back, "Grace honey? Your husband is here...." she yelled, with a tint of surprise.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia could not help her self and slowly nodded. She would have denied it if she was stronger but at the moment she could barely moan and she wanted her so badly. Her pussy was already soaking wet and needing attention and she could only tremble with anticipation.

-----------

Grace woke up and wrapped herself in her towel again and walked to the door way. "Hello husband." She said with a warm smile as she embraced Hunter. "Is my time up?" She asked innocently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Say it. Say that you you're a whore, and you want Mistress Mai to fuck you," Mai ordered. "Just whisper it to me atleast. I have to hear it!"

-----------

"Yes, my dear. If you are okay with it, I'd like us to spend time together, my wife," he smiled. He then looked at Queen Amy, who just avoided his stare.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia leaned up and whispered just loud enough for he to hear, "Never." She then dropped back and gasped from the effort. She was in bad shape but she would not give in to her, not after what Hunter had done to her! Not after being left outside and naked with out food or water for three days.

-----------

"Very well husband." She said hugging his arm. "Good bye mother! I hope to see you soon." Adn with that she fallowed Hunter where ever he wanted to take her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai growled and slapped Silvia's ass, flipping her over. "Bitch!" Mai growled, slapping her ass again. "You're mine now and forever!" Mai yelled, slapping the plump ass.

--------------

"Where do you wish to go, my love?" Hunter asked. "Your throne. Perhaps another bath?" he smiled. "I want my little wife happy, and later my wife can make her husband happy," he licked his lips and kissed her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia Groaned each time she had her ass slapped and could only lay there and take the abuse. Her soft ass turned red as Mai slapped it and her groans became louder and then turned to whimpers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)