Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter growled and forced any remainder of the potion into her mouth. "Here's the thing though. Its not for me," he smiled as he opened the door with a tentacle to reveal Mai. "Now how do you feel, Silvia?"

------------

"Good," Amy smiled. She then moved her hands and hugged Grace's waist and kissed her head, tears slowly going own her face.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia blushes as the most beautiful woman she has ever seen enters the room. She seems to glow, and she is everything and anything Silvia has ever wanted...no..she is that rapist! The most despised person aside from Hunter. "Damn you." She said weakly, still unable to move.

-----------

Grace moaned a little more and hugged her mother a little tighter and kisses her on her neck where her head currently is laying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love you, so much, my dear," Amy whispered and sadly for the two, she began getting wet. "Um...Do you wish to stay liek this longer, hun?"

-----------------

Hunter only smiled as he walked out. "Remember the deal," he whispered to Mai. The woman just nodded and walked over to Silvia and petted her cheek. "Hello. My you are beautiful, you know that?

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace nods a little and continues to hug her mother, kissing her neck once more.

---------------

Silvia blushes at the complement but growls an yells as loud as she can "Hunter you bastard!" That, having used up most of her energy, she goes limp right away and only stares up at Mai, her first mistress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Am kissed her daughter and blushed red as they hugged. "I love you."

-----------------

"What's wrong, Silvia? You look flushed," Mai giggled and bended down so their lips were close. "Something wrong?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace only replies but continuing the hug and snuggling with her mother, her mind completely unaware of anything other then the fact that she was with her mother.

-----------

Silvia blushed harder and her hot breaths began to quicken as she blushed. She could not speak or move and this beautiful woman was right here before her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Dear...How...how was your wedding with Hunter?" Amy asked. Her daughter, her family being with that...monster.

----------

"Do you think I look good? Am I beautiful?" Mai asked, and easily slipped out of her clothes and revealed her large breasts and beautiful body. "Well? I want an answer, Silvia. Do you love me? Want me to fuck you hard?" she asked, massaging her own breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace moaned in response, still sleeping. She woke up just a little and said "Good...we made vows and everything...." She left out the part about her own rape on the alter and how it had turned into a massive orgy in which her people were demoralized and raped.

----------

Silvia became wet but she still could not speak or move. Her eyes looked hungrily over Mai's body but then turned her head to the side, blushing like mad. She felt faint and weak and now this potion was messing with her mind. She wondered if she would ever be free of this new curse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Have you....Has he....Has he tried to give you his seed?" Amy whispered.

-----------------

"I want an answer, Silvia," Mai smiled. "Tell me you love me, tell me I'm beautiful and...I'll make you feel good," Mai whispered seductively, her lip very close to Silvia's.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace smiled and nodded. "He does it often...at breakfast, during showers...all the time..." She giggled, her eyes still closed. "You should see my throne."

----------

Silvia let out a small lust whimper, all that she could do at the moment. "Please." she thought. "Please leave....Dont...come any closer!" Her thoughts were confined to her head however as her erecting nipples and soaked pussy told a very deferent story.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)