Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"You're all wet, whore!" Mai giggled and pushed her fist in deeper and faster. "Like me fucking you? Fucking your whore body?"

------------------

"Come on hun, just rest on the bed," Amy smiled, leading her daughter to the bed and gently resting her down on it.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia gritted her teeth as hard as she could, which was not very hard, and panted. She wanted to shoot curses, to scream, to do something! But she could not. Her tight pussy was stretched to its limit and she almost blacked out from the combination of weakness and pain.

-------------

Grace smiled and laid down and beckoned her mother to join her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now?" Hunter asked. "I think so, sir," the Wizard said and handed him the pink potion. Hunter looked at it and nodded. Now to find Silvia.

--------------

Amy hugged her daughter and the two laid on the bed, holding her daughter.

---------------

"Not so tough now, huh, whore?" Mai laughed, kissing Silvia's skin as she fisted her pussy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace fell asleep in her mothers embrace, breathing calm, warm breath onto her mother as she slept. Her towel came undone, revealing her gorgeous body and sge olny hugged her mother tighter as time went on.

---------

Silvia wished she could just pass out as she was fisted and kissed. She could not even voice her displeasure. But soon after she moaned loudly and arched her back as she came, though not particularly hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Amy blushed red as she saw her daughter's body and hugged her tighter, pushing their bodies together.

--------------

Hunter walked down the hallway, and heard loud giggling. Hunter saw a door and opened it a crack to see Mai and Silvia. "MAI!" he yelled, kicking open the door and shooting a tentacle around her leg and pulled her to the door.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia had never been so relived to see Hunter in her life and when the fist was pulled out of her she let out an addable gasp of relief. She lay there limply on the bed, watching what was about to happen with great satisfaction.

-------------------

Grace murred a little and moved a bit in her sleep, rubbing their bodies together a bit. She laid her head near her mothers breasts and sighed contently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love you, honey," Amy smiled, holding her child in her arms and rocking her back and forth.

--------------

Hunter grabbed Silvia's throat and glared at her. He then whispered, "I am here to strike a deal. You can have her, take Silvia as your slave, but if you ever come near Grace or Amy, then I will kill you. Understand?" he whispered so only she heard. Mai just nodded and Hunter threw her into the hallway and slammed the door behind them.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia did not understand what had just happened. Why was Mai still alive? Why had Hunter thrown them into the hall way? Why had he just left her there with this psycho?! She let out pathetic whine for mercy form Hunter as he slammed the door.

------------

Grace only moaned a little in her sleep as her naked body rubbed up against her mothers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter had plucked a hair from Mai earlier and, out of Silvia's gaze, dropped it into the potion. He then walked over, and took the napkin off of Silvia's mouth, smelling the poison with his wolf nose and held the drink up. "Drink. It will take the effects of the poison out."

---------------

"Grace? Do you love me? Do you love mommy?" Amy whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia began to drink when the smell hit her with full force and she spat the rest out. "Lo...ve...po...tion...bastard...." She said weakly. She had already down half the potion and spat out the rest.

------------

Grace nodded in her sleep and moaned a little more as she snuggled in with her mother.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)