Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop & BigD
Tai spreads her legs and lifts her rear up, flushing a little as he got a look at her vagina, damp from what he knew was arousal. His own pants were growing tight as he placed the diaper under her and taped it up, helping Kari to her feet.

"Okay sis, you might have to help me through this. I'm new to it all," he said, patting her diapered butt.
Kari kisses his brother on the check then says. "Well I have been feed already and you changed me. Now I have to thank you in the proper way like I thank my Mommies for caring for me. So take off your pants and undies and I will lick your puss puss brother."

Kari says not knowing that her that Tai has no pussy but has a penis.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Tai nearly choked, surprised at how forward Kari was about it. However, he wondered how she would react when she found he wasn't like Mimi or Sora.

"Uh, Kari, boys are different from girls," he said, undoing his pants and kicking them off, pulling his underwear down to reveal his cock. While it wasn't rock hard, it was starting to come to life, Tai starting to get turned on from where this was going.
Kari seeing a penis and a pair of balls hanging out gasps in shock! "You don't have a puss puss? You have something like one of Mimi's toys has." Reffering to to hard plastic dildo's shaped like cocks.

Kari then takes a close look at Tai's sack. "Whats this thing?" She says touching it.

"It's called a penis, Kari," said Tai, deciding, for the sake of her innocence, not to use the more adult terms. He let out a low groan as Kari's soft fingers grasped it. "Did Sora or Mimi ever tell you about them?" he asked, stroking her head a little as she continued to poke and prod his manhood.
"My mommies told me it was not important and we were all alike in our own specail ways." Kari said as she keep feeling up Tai's privates getting very interested on to show it feel all hard yet at the same time soft and kind of slick. Tai's balls she had alot of fun with as she pushes them back and forth and giggles as they sway all about.

Tai groaned and shivered as his sister continued to poke and prod and play with his manhood, his cock slowly hardening to full mast. Looking down, he saw Kari even more intrigued now.

"Did mommy ever tell you about how to have sex with a man?" he asked.
OOC: Sorry for my lateness in my reply. Been a messed up time for me but will try to make more posts more offten from now on.

IC: Kair looked up at Tai and shock her head. "No. I asked my mommies once about it and got a hard bare bottom spanking with a ruler and a hairbrush then got my mouth washed out with soap and a hours corner time. They said I to little to ask about that." Kary said as she places her whole right hand over Tai's cock and starts to slowly move her hand up and down the length of his penis.

Tai shivered, watching as Kari began to jerk him off, her plump hand soft on his throbbing cock. Despite hearing her answer, he found it hard to believe she was inexperienced and able to pleasure him so well.

"Well, I promise I won't punish you if you ask. You're just curious," he said, ruffling her hair with a smile.
Kari did want to know but was unwilling to take the risk that Tai might tattle on her so she shock her head. "I am sorry Tai but I can't tell you. I don't want to take the risk. The only way I can is if I know my mommies are ok with it." Kari moves her hand faster over Tai's cock she enjoys now soft and yes hard it is its a fun thing to play with, like a new dollie or stuffed animal.