Join our server on Discord

Sad News
Damn lukemia/lymphoma! They're fucking related and they took my grandma too. Which was 25% of my family and she's gone at 10...... especially with mom gone at 9! 4th. Grade. SUCKED!

(mini rant. Bottom line: I feel you and my empathy.)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
My condolences to your family
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm sorry to hear about that. My condolences to you and your family.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Why are we having a pity parade? Do you think it makes anyone feel better to sound like this?
Telling someone you're sorry for their loss isn't pity. It's respect.

I hope your family is getting through it okay, best of luck to you and them...things will find a new normal in future, it will just take time.
(09-21-2008 12:24 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Telling someone you're sorry for their loss isn't pity. It's respect.

I hope your family is getting through it okay, best of luck to you and them...things will find a new normal in future, it will just take time.
Everyone's given thier condoloeces twice over, it's time to move on.
I haven't yet. Being considerate and tactful isn't a strong point of mine, but I know when to drop the way I am for the moment and pay my respects to your brother. I never had a brother, so hearing the loss of one that was loved saddens me. My condolences to you and your family, Disturbed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
i never know what to say for these kinds of things but you have my condolences since that is all i can really offer
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
You have my condolences to you and your family. It's too hard to lose a familiar member. That happened to my uncle who lost his wife (Not by cancer) being just 45 years old and with two children :(
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
My condolences to you and your family as well, Justin. I hope everything returns to normal for you all soon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions