Join our server on Discord

Sad News
Since my thread was eaten I'm making a new one.

Early September 15th, 2008 my brother who was battling Lymphoma cancer passed away. I just got home today from Houghton Lake where we had his funeral where we had it.

[Image: ad_arctic-cat.gif]
The OCA
I'm sorry to hear that. Well, he isn't suffering anymore.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, he isn't suffering anymore

First thing that came to mind
The OCA
That sucks, but aside from the suffering, it's also going to save your family further medical expenses, which are also a form of suffering.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, he's not, and he's now probably in a better place. Let him rest in peace, he'd been through an ordeal of tremendous physical and emotional pain I'd wager. My condolences to your family Justin, hope you have it light and easy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-20-2008 09:19 AM)Wisemon Wrote: That sucks, but aside from the suffering, it's also going to save your family further medical expenses, which are also a form of suffering.

No amount of money could ever mount to the suffering Ryan went through.

He's probably racing his ski sled right now with Dale Earnhardt
The OCA
My condolences to your family and you my friend, I know how it feels to lose a family member because of a cancer, my father passed away because of a cancer too 11 years ago, he was just 53 years old.

Just like it was said already, your brother isn't suffering anymore and he now is watching you and your family from a better place
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You also have my wishes and respects on the departed. As others said that in death is just a new beginning that no one hear could see. I hope things will get better for you and your family but remember him in his special way everyday and keep his life a memory rather then his death.

My condolences.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I know this isn't much, but everyone dies eventually, people comes and go, however the world holds one truth:
All things have a meeting, a seperation, and a reunion. One day you'll see him again, just wait until one more human from the world departs. You.
Man, that sucks...you got my wishes, lost my grandmother to cancer as well.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA