Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Lopmon looks over at Terriermon not thinking of a good reason and he says. "Ummm its to keep your hands all warm Thats why they are so thick. It will be ok. They are safe to wear." Both Bunnies are waiting for you to get those on then all your use of your hands will be nearly elimiated and they will get start to be incharge and get back at you for yelling at them.

Henry breaths hard just bathing in the rich after glow of the event. "Mmmmmm I never thought I could feel this good in my whole life!" ^_^
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Uhhh, alright..." Aqua blinked as she slipped the gloves on, examining the pink, soft mitts. "Okay, what now?"

"Hehe...that's just what I want you to feel, Henry dear." The busty dragoness licked her lips as she climbed up on top of Henry, pushing him down onto the bed with both her claws on his chest; and her very moist pussy rubbing against his shaft. "Think you can go for one more round?" she asked with seduction in her voice, murring softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lopmon and Terriermon taking hold of one mitten each ties the mittens VERY TIGHT onto Aqua's wrists making it impossable to shack off. "We have to make sure your widdle hands don't get hurt. Now since your our baby you will need something to suck on. Like a specail Pacifier since your our SPECAIL baby." Terriermon said with a huge grin as he leaves Susie room and goes to Henry's to get the item.

Henry blushes and then looks at Vook in her eyes and says. "Ummm....Vook....I...I never done this before....I am still a virgin." Henry said feeling shamed. I mean he did come VERY close many times before but then Susie would always come into his room and ruin it all just before he ever got some. But man he wanted to get some this time.

"What?!" Aqua growled. "Why do I need to have my hands tied up? How do I know that little pervertmon isn't going to do something to me??" She protested, pulling at the mittens, but only slipping them down her hands a little bit.

"Hehe, that's fine, Henry dear." She softly spoke, stroking Henry's cheek with her smooth, scaly claw. "I don't mind you being a virgin at all." she added, before pushing down on his shaft, letting out a pleased murr as his cock penetrated into her hot, wet depths. "Ooh, yess...Henry..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lopmon looks at Her soon to be baby girl and says raising her voice in a strict mommy sounding way. "I promised you he won't do what he did again. With your hands in those specail baby mittens you won't be able to touch his privates again. I didn't promise he couldn't do other things to you! He's your daddy now and he can do what he thinks best for and to his baby girl."

Terriermon comes back in with a box from Henry's room full of his private items then takes out some duck tape and goes over to Aqua. Lopmon helps too by pulling the Thick Restrant Mittens back down again and then Terriermon puts the Duck tape at the very end part of the mittens wrist and Aqua's skin. "This will make sure your hands are same and warm in those mittens." Terriermon says from behind you as he places his hand on Aqua ass and gives it a frim squeeze. "Hmmmmm Daddy like my babies frim fanny!" Terriermon said with a sexual smile.

"Oh god.....oooooh. Its so ....errrr....tight! Am I doing it Right?" Henry moans as he lies on the floor feeling like his cock was getting squeezed off by how hard Vook's pussy was pressing aganst it.

"Hey! Little PERV!!" Aqua growled, turning around and backing away from Terriermon. "I'm SO telling Susie about this when she gets back! Now don't get any closer or I'll scald you badly!" she threatened, growling fiercely, spitting out a blast of scalding hot water onto the floor in front of Terriermon as a warning.

"Mmm, just lay there, Henry...look pretty." The dragoness giggled softly, going down more until all of Henry's cock was being squeezed gently by her warm, soft pussy walls. "Ooooh, that's good...mmmm...Henry baby..." she softly moaned, placing her claws on Henry's chest as she slowly started riding him, bouncing up and down on his cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lopmon seeing this give Aqua a hard *SWAT* to her ass checks! "Bad baby! You don't talk to your daddy like that!" Terriermon then goes into the box and takes out the SPECAIL PACIFIER he talked about before he left. Terreirmon takes out a Cock Gag he got from Henry's room. Its a 5 inch long and 2 inches thick cock shaped gag It has a large lip covering plug at the end and has a strap that goes around the head.

Lopmon goes behind Aqua and helps Terriermon by Pinching Aqua's mouth closed and holds her mouth open with her other hand. As Terriermon comes over to her and then jams the gag into her mouth then very quickly ties it tight around your head making sure you can't get it out no matter how hard you shack your head.

"Mommy and Daddy don't like spitting babies! You will get that off only when we think your ready to be our good baby or when we are feeding you!" Lopmon said glaring at you not caring what you say to Susie at this point.

Henry feels like he's melting in a warm pool of joy! "I never felt anything like this. Not even those fake pussys I used felt this good.....ooooo....I don't know how long I can hold back?"

"MMPMPH!! MPMPMHHNNHN!!" Aqua growled, giving Terriermon a death glare, before giving him a hard kick to the crotch. "Mmpmhnhn, MMPHHN!" she added, giving Lopmon the same death glare, water gushing out around the gag in her mouth as she pulled hard at the mittens, her claws extending from her hands and cutting at the duct tape.

"Hehe, you're very silly...mmmm...you know that?" Vook giggled as she kept slowly riding Henry's cock, her warm juices starting to coat it, and her tail swishing back and fourth behind her in joy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry for my lateness in my reply. Been a messed up time for me but will try to make more posts more offten from now on.

IC: Lopmon quickly goes into Henry's sex box and takes out some colraform (don't ask me why he would have that in there just go with it) and soaks that into a rag and then quickly places the rag over Aqua's noise. "Just relax and breath deep baby it will all be for the better. Just breath and it will be ok."

Terriermon was on the over side of the room covering the crotch end of his diaper with both hands and crying while saying in a low voice. "Oh....my....balls!" >_<

Henry hand tears of joy in his eyes as is cum builds to climax and he says. "OOOhhhh I am going to....going to.....CCCCUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!" Henry unloads a wave of hot cum that has been pent up for far to long.

"MMGHH!" Aqua shook her head violently, shaking the rag off her as she backed up to the corner, glaring at Lopmon, fiddling with her hands behind her back, slowly cutting through the mittens with her nails.

"Oooh, someone needs some stamina...hehe..." Vook giggled softly, feeling Henry's cum gush up into her pussy, and fill up her womb nicely, though her own orgasm was still far from hitting as she kept riding his cock, her walls clamped like a warm, pleasurable vice, around Henrys cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan