Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
OOC: I am going to make Aqua not a baby now, a bit of a disapointment but her charater won't let that really work. But I am going to have to switch it up to make her a sitter for Susie's kids and they can make her feel bad as they made Susie feel bad.

IC: Susie suddenly comes running out of the room and jump into Henry's arms. "That baby is scary....keep her away from me!" She starts to bawl.

Lopmon from the crib glares and yells at Aqua. "HEY YOU BITCH YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT TO OUR MOMMA!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Oh?!" Aqua snarled. "So you LIKE having objects rammed up your ass?!" she growled, glaring over at Lopmon. "Well, you can get stuff rammed up your ass all you want, but I won't take it!"

"What's going on??" Vook asked, looking up at Henry and Susie. "What did you do to Aqua??"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Susie cries looking at the scary looking dragon and she says. "I was taking my babies temp then she started to say naughty words and yell at me." Susie says crying some more.

"Taking my temperature?!" Aqua growled, coming out of the room, rubbing her sore rear. "She shoved the thermometer up my ass!" she grunted, still very sore.

"Henry...??" Vook gulped, looking confusedly up at Henry, backing away from him a little bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry seeing he needs to take a frim stand and says thinking fast. "Susie what you did was wrong. Aquas not a baby she's the baby sitter that we got for the kids so you can go stay with Mako for the night. Now go say your sorry then pack your things and I will take you over to him place."

Susie with tears still in her eyes comes over and gives Aqua a big hug. "I am sorry I didn't know. You still mad at me? Please take good care of my babies for me."

"GRrhh...you're lucky you're so young..." Aqua grumbled under her breath, still rubbing her sore rump.

Vook sighed in relief, standing up again. "Alright...shall we head out then, Henry?" she asked, wrapping an arm around Henry, cuddling close to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry nodded he takes Susie into his arms. "Yes but we have to stop at Susie's little boy friends place on the way." Henry then looks over at Aqau and says. "Now Aqua treat the bunnies nicely. Now Lopmon thinks she REALLY is a baby so be carful she's very protective of Susie. As for Terriermon. Well lets just say if you want a GOOD time you might want to be CLOSE to him." Henry winks as he carrys Susie out of the apartment with Vook behind them.

"Whatever THAT means..." Aqua sighed, shrugging as she hopped onto the couch, and flicked on the TV.

Yeesh...it must be horrible living with that girl... Vook thought as she followed Henry out, holding her purse over one shoulder, flicking her hair back and out of the way of her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Soon Lopmon and Terriermon come outside of their Nursery after realizing Susie and Henry were gone. They go over to Aqua and Lopmon tugs on her lag. "Hey why did momma leave you alone. Did you hurt her again? Who are you anyways?" Lopmon says holding a stuffed pink teddy in her arms.

Terriermon lies his heas aganst your other legs and rubs up aganst you. "Hmmmmm you smell very nice. Want to take a nap in the crib with me?"

Later after dropping Susie off Henry and Vook arrive at her place.

"Do I look like a baby?" Aqua asked, sighing as the two babies tugged and nudged her. "I don't sleep in cribs. Maybe you do, but I don't." She shook her head.

"So...what do you wanna do, Henry?" Vook asked, snuggling closer to him, rubbing her claw over his back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan