Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Susie Glares back and then reaches for her hairbursh. "You can't yell at your Momma like that now lie back on your tummy and push your fanny up or momma will spank you hard and make you cry!" She said in a very harsh tone.

Henry's cock too to full size at once at her responce...."you...Your serius....REALLY!" ^_^
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"No!" Aqua growled, getting off the changing table. "I'm out of here!" She added, heading for the bedroom door.

"Hehe, maaayyyybe." Vook grinned, placing her claw on Henry's now tented pants, rubbing the 'tent stake' gently. "But we can't do anything while your little sister is home...we'll have to go elsewhere."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Just as Henry was about to get his coat he hears Susie bawling really loud as Aqua storms out of the room. "Oh God please no....what happend? Why are you leaving? Please don't do this!" Henry looked like he was about to cry as well seeing all his plans once again falling apart due to his baby sister.

Aqua looked up at Henry, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't come here to be treated like a baby, and told what to do!" she protested, huffing. "How would you like a little pipsqueak of a girl commanding you around like some sort of infant?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry feeling he could score for once in SOOO long a time gets on his knees to be with eye level to Aquaveemon then says to her in a sad begging way. "Look please understand since our mom died this is the only way Susie is able to cope with the lost. The therapist say she has to be a mommy in the only way she knows how until she can come to trems with our mom's death. So she gets very harsh mommy role in all things."

Henry wipes some tears way thinking of his dead mom and says. "Look I will pay you anything you would want for letting her treat you like an infant for as long as we are gone and when ever you come over again I will pay you for your time too. Please She needs to do this and I need this time away too." Henry say with tear filled eyes looking at Aqua.

"Grrhh...you OWE me!" Aqua snarled. "And don't think your sad little story will make me feel any better about being a slave to a little girl." she growled, before going back into the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry nods saying. "I owe alot of people." As Aqua leaves the room back to Susie's room Henry stands up looks at Vook. "I am sorry for that display. I hope you can understand this better then your small friend. I love my sister and I would give anything to see her happy."

Susie was still crying her little eyes out as she was sitting on the end of the bed the thermomitor next to her both of the bunnies were weeping as well for their momma's sadness.

"Well, your sister seems quite needy...I mean, isn't it enough that she already has TWO digimon? Aqua didn't look very happy..." Vook frowned, sitting down again.

"Hey, brat." Aqua growled, stepping up to Susie. "Looks like I'm being forced to be your little play thing for the night. But I swear if you do anything to hurt me I'll make you regret it!" she snarled, before getting back up on the changing table again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry got his house keys and was ready to leave then see's you sitting down again. "Ummm whats up? Why are you sitting I thought you wanted to go someplace PRIVATE for some FUN?" Henry said worried his act make Vook lose her needs.

Susie wipes her tears away from her eyes then comes over to Aqua. She lifts her legs up in the air then takes the thermomitor in her free hands shoves it deep into her tight anus hole.

Both Lopmon and Terreirmon wince knowing that feeling all to well.

"AAHH!! FUCK!!" Aqua screamed, grabbing the thermometer and tossing it away. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" she shouted, growling loudly and glaring at Susie.

"Uhm...I don't know..." Vook shrugged. "I don't like seeing my Digimon being forced to do things like that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan