Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Henry was in the bathroom having a shower still not planning on Vook to arrive as early as she did. So Susie opens the door.

You see a small 5 year old girl and looks up at the VERY tall Vook and goes. "Woooooow! Your a very tall digimon! Oh is that your baby? I love babies."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"I'm assuming you're Henry's little sister. Here ya go!" Vook smiled, placing Aqua down on the floor, who was just slightly taller than Susie. "Go have fun now, okay?" she added, patting Susie's head gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Susie takes Aqua's hand and lead her into her room thats made out to look like a HUGE nursery besides her own bed. You see 2 small bunny size digimon are all dressed up like babie girls with diapers and baby girl outfits on in a top locking crib. "My your a very big baby but as your Momma I will just give you alot more love!" Susie says in a loving way as she leads Aqua over to a changing table.

As Susie is busy in her room Henry comes out of the bathroom fully naked and dripping wet his eyes still to wet to see Vook's in the room already. "SUSIE...YOU TOOK THE LAST TOWEL AND DIDN'T TELL...." He just then see's Vook and freeze with fear.

"Hi!" Vook smiled, waving to Henry. "Teehee, you're even cuter when you're butt naked." she giggled, walking up closer to Henry, her large tits jiggling with each step she took.

Hmmm...she doesn't seem to be much trouble... Aqua thought, looking at Susie, her tail dragging along the floor as she walked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry's face was burning with humilieation as he runs into his bed room says...."Ahhh I didn't think you would come this early!" He races to get something on as he runs away you see his fine looking ass wiggle back and forth.

Susie takes Aqua to the changing table in the bedroom then has her lie down on it on her back. "Momma is going to get her baby to see if she's feeling well before I take care of you." Susie then leaves to get some items from the bathroom.

"Silly humans." Vook giggled as she sat down on the couch, putting on an extra spritz of her perfume, before sitting back against the back of the couch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
~Nursery~

Terriermon wakes up from his nap and as he looks out onto the naked asschecks of Aqua as she lies on her tummy on the changing table. It makes the pacifier he was sucking on come out of his mouth in shock of how lovely she looks. His cock starts to get hard in his tight fitting diaper!

Susie soon comes back out of the bathroom with a long and thick looking anal thermomitor. "Now hold till Momma going to take my new babies temp."

~Living Room~

Henry comes back out wearing normal boyish clothes. A blue t-shirt, jeans, and nice shoes but no undies! "Ummm...sorry you had to see me like that before....you ready go to out to eat?"

"Hmm?" Aqua blinked, seeing the large thermometer. "No, I'm fine...really..." she shook her head, bringing her arms up in front of her.

"Heh, sure." Vook smiled, standing up and gently grasping Henry's hand. "You looked so cute naked...hehe!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Susie shacks her head too and says. "No Momma needs to check on you now lie back down and Momma will check on you. Now behave or Momma might have to punish!" She said glaring at Aqua.

Henry blushed then said as a joke. "Why don't we then just skip past the eat and show and get to the fun naked parts then? heheh!"

"What?" Aqua growled, sitting up. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" she snarled, glaring down at Susie. "I didn't come here to be told what to do!"

"Oh, you naughty guy." Vook stuck her tongue out, grinning. "That can be arranged!" she teased, her tail wagging happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan