Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Henry start to moan a little trying to keep his voice down as much as he can. "Ooohhh I am sorry your just....MMmmm....so very beautiful. I don't....aahhhh....Even know your name mines HHhhhhhernyyyyy!!" His cock gets harder and harder pressing tightly aganst his pants begging for release!
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Mmm, nice to meet you, Henry. I'm Vook." The dragoness purred in reply, continuing to rub hard against Henry's pants and his erection, grinning. "My, you're getting so hard! You must REALLY like me!" she teased, giggling as she started to breathe hot air onto the boy's pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry feel nearly ready to blow. "Oh I am so sorry...but I just broke up with my Girlfriend and God your so sexy....I am sorry I am coming on strong. But Your so lovely and I....I...." "Henry moans out loudly this time as his pants turn a darker color as Henry creams in his shorts then blushes with shame at doing this for a hot digimon she just met!

"Oooh, you horny guy...you creamed yourself?" Vook giggled, standing back up again, grinning down at Henry. "You really do like me, don'cha. Tell you what, wanna go on a date with me?" she asked with a cute smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry looks up at Vook nearly to stunned for words then says. "Yes I would...but I need to keep my sister busy while we are out on the date. If you had a small digimon buddie then you could have her keep my little sister entertained so she won't report me to my dad and can also keep her safe." Henry covers the cum stain under his pants with his hands.

"Hehe, alright, cutie. See you later!" The dragoness grinned, flicking him a piece of paper which landed on the table, her phone number written down on it. Humans are so funny... she thought with a giggle; her big rump swaying back and fourth teasingly for Henry as she walked away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Henry leaves the mall and calls Vook later that day calls Vook and talks to her nervuslly for a while and aranges for her to come to his place and to bring a small digimon friend his sister won't bother them. He also tells her to dress sudctivaly.

"Oh, you silly boy." Vook giggled. "I'll dress seductively, alright...but no touching!" she teased, before hanging up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Later that night waits for Vook to arrive and has planned out a wonderful night for the 2 of them. But pray she brings a friend to keep his little sister busy or it would all end like all the others!

"Hehe...guess it's time to give him one hell of a night!" Vook giggled softly, walking up to the door with Aqua in her arms, before ringing the doorbell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan