Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s Apartment~

Saito giggled a bit and shook his head smiling.” I think I have a way cuter one than that here.” He wet through some of Vixmon’s stuff and found the cover he was looking for, it was pink with a line of rainbow paw prints across the top drawn in cute design, and all across it were cartoon-ish bunnys, which notedly resembled DID NOT look like Terriermon or lopmon, the bunnies were either sleeping, eating a carrot, or just getting ready to hop about, but the what completely set off the cuteness of the cover was the large rainbow paw-print encompassing the backside of the garment.” Don’t you agree that this one is much cuter.” He grinned at Puddlemon, scratching her ears a bit.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki gave a fake giggle, pretending to seem embarrassed. She nodded to the digimon sitting at the table with her.” Oh, I’ll be right back. I need to change a messy birdie first though.” She got up and bowed, taking Eaglemon into the bathroom, and lifted up his dress, taking his diaper off and cleaning him up. She then left him with out a diaper on, dress still up. She stood there looking down at him as if she were thinking about something, she was glad she’d locked the door to their stall. She wondered just how harsh she should make this punishment and then she wondered if Eaglemon would be able to forgive her.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon sighs and hangs her head in agony, not wanting to go with that brat but she knows that’ll be her only way out.” Darn, I wish TK and Kari weren’t away right now.” She shook her head a bit. This would be hell. She alread knew.

Patamon heard Vixmon’s sigh and look over to see what was wrong, He looked over and saw Susie. His ear hung limp in dread.” Great devas! Why that demon brat? Why?” He thought though he knew she was the only way he’d get out. He didn't exactly share Vixmon's hopelessness but he wasn't too far from it.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon looked sheepishly up at Gomamon, his face tear-streaked and his breathing a bit heavy. He had tear still welled up in his eye but they weren’t spilling out just yet.” Hey, Gomamon.” He listened calmly until the digimon hit the part about his tail.” WHAT?!?!?! I can’t lose my tail. You’ll have to try and rejoint it. I don’t care how bad it hurt if it can be rejointed the my digi-core can heal the rest.” He said looking all riled up, his heart beating wildly in his chest, a he twitched a bit.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
~Saito and Hiroki’s Apartment~

Puddlemon nodded in agreement then comes back over to Kitmon and gives him a good smell. "Oh my babys a bit stinky. Time for a nice warm bath!" Puddlemon takes Kitmon into the bathroom and after good cleaning takes him out, drys him, and places him in a new clean diaper but as she goes back into the bedroom her attitude changes. "You know Mommy's still upset with you on how you talked back to me. I think you need to have a good like time out in the crib cage for a hour. With no toys, stuffed animals, and no talking. If you cry out, yell out, or anything I will have to use a more harsh punishment and I don't want to have to spank you again!" Puddlemon looks up at Saito and says. "Can you remove all the toys and stuffed animal from the crib as I put our baby inside?"

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon just looks down at the floor below him and sods very hard to shamed to look Hiroki in the eyes and is unaware of what will happend next to him as he see's this moment never being let down and what scares him more is that he wonders if he will end up like Vixmon or the Bunny Twins and stay like this forever?!?!

~Mall Daycare~

Lopmon see's Susie and she instantly smiles big and waddles over to Susie as fast as she can and yells out. "MOMMA! MOMMA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOMMA! TEWWIEWMON DID A BAD THING! ALSO SO DID VIXXY AND THE OTHER BABIES. BUT NO ME I GOOD BABY!" Lopmon said with her arms out to be hugged and held and givin a kiss from Susie cause she was a good baby. Terriermon sweatdrops as he looks on at Lopmon and counts down the moments to his death as he breaths deep but only sucks up more mouth soap in the process.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Gomamon understands Nekomon's need to keep his tail but before he does what he's askes he needs to tell Gomamon the risks involed with that. "Little one please understand that if I do this you won't be able to Digivole or use any of your powers again for one full year! I will have to redirect all your core Data to healing the tail. You will be really as weak and vonerable as a real life baby! You won't have any powers of any kind. Is this the scarifice your willing to make Nekomon?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Saito looked at Puddlemon and nodded, he then turned to Kitmon and shrugged a bit.” Sorry kit, That seems like a pretty fair punishment to me. So, you’ll have to site tight for a bit. If you’re good I’m sure she’ll let you out a bit earlier maybe.” He said, hintingly as he went over and remove and the toys, along with anything fun an entertaining.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki decides to give Eaglemon a little treat be for she goes back to making his life a tiny hell. She grabs a wipe even though she’s already cleaned him up and begins wiping his member until it started to stiffen, then she got some baby oil pretend to be just treating him as a person would a normal baby and began to rub up and down, going a steady speed.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon swore that Lopmon could be so thick headed sometimes and it drove her nuts, she was going to have a little talk with her about the rabbit very big mouth which usually got her in trouble.

Patamon was feeling about the same though he was still hoping that TK or Kari would show up any minute and save them.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon looked at Gomamon his eyes full of shock and worry as he pondered this.” You’ve got to be kidding me. Please tell me this was just a joke. I can’t….No, I have to it it’ll bring my tail back I’ll do it. Pleas tell me you’re joking.” He say with a pleading gleam in his eye.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon pics up Kitmon just in his babyish diaper and takes him over to the crib and says to him as she carrys him. "I want you to be very quite and don't try to open the cage on your own at all or I will have to do some more strict punishments." Puddlemon started to think a little then said. "Will Mommy have to put those restrant mittens and that pacifier gag in your mouth to help you with that my baby?"

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon was expecting a sever spanking and was shocked to be getting the treatment he was right now. Only Puddlemon as ever touched him in such ways before. His wee wee got very stiff and he started to moan in a low tone as he lies on his back as Hiroki keep going.

~Mall Daycare~

Susie signed some papers then comes over to where Vixmon and Terriermon are. She talkes the nasty bars of soap out of their mouths then hold then both tightly by their ears. "Mommy's very upset at both of you. You both are bad babies for fighting and getting your baby brother Kitty hurt! I am going to redress both of you, go get our baby kitty, then go right home and no ice cream for any of you tonight, except for Lopmon. She's my always good baby!" Susie said pulling both Vixmon and Terriermon hard by their ears over to their baby clothes left on the floor.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Gomamon shakes his head no. "I am very serious about the power lose Nekomon. I know its alot but the choice must be yours alone. I can promise you both operations will be painless if you want your tail gone I can put you to sleep and you will wake up with all your powers still and no tail. So what will it be son?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Saito just sits and watched, deciding to stp in only to help puddlemon, give her advice, embarrass kit, or if she's going over board." They can be strict but not too strict ok, but if you're naughty, Kit she does have a right to gag you for a bit." He said to the dismay of the fox digimon.

Kit looked at Saito in disbelief. Then he just looked at the crib sadly and shook his head to Puddlemon's question." No, Ma am, I can be good with out them." He says like an obedient little Baby kit as he waits for her to place him in the crib.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki smiled at Eaglemon's reaction, still stroking his member with her oily hands, she began to go faster and faster. She wanted him to get a very good feeling out of this before she went back to punishing him as it would probably be a mini hell for a the rest of the day. Suddenly, she decreased her speed back to a slow and steady rhythm, as much as she wanted Eaglemon to enjoy this, she also want to savor this moment a bit herself before going back to what she had been previously doing.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon just sighed a bit and then began to vent her anger a bit." Susan Wong, You know good and well that you are not our mother and that we belong to the custody of many other tamers. You know that you can't legally keep us cause T.K. already proved that you are an unfit caretaker." She crossed her arms and smirked, waiting to see the look on her face once she processed what here acclaimed baby had just said to her.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon sat up on the examination table, giving Gomamon a look at his full size and his unique saphire blue eyes." Gomamon, Buddy, You know me you can't seriously mean this?" He blinked a bit sadly and nodded a bit." If you have to then yeah, fix my tail I don't care if I lose my powers." He said sadly.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds