Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
OC: Taking from where we left off. Also seeing as I was the last to post before the site went down and took a trip 1 year back in time, I will post was I was going to post for my next reply here. Also I made a change in the Daycare section it would be better and trust me, more important to the story to have TK & Kari NOT be in the game just yet. Wait until the 3rd chapter of our game (which I am still working on but thats a LONG time from now so don't let it worry you.)

IC: ~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon places Kitmon onto the changing table and lies him on his back. She was a bit offended that Kitmon think's he's not a baby. But instead of getting mad by yelling at him or punishing him for his backtalk with a mouth washing or a spanking she instead uses a few tricks she learned from watching some of her tamers Teenage chick films and knows the best way to make him admit what he really is was to make him feel a little bad and break his will by humilieation.

"So your a big boy not a baby my little Kit? Do big boys wear diapers? Do big boys pee in their diapers in day light? Do Big boys go boom boom in their diapers? Do big boys suck on their thumbs as they take naps in a crib holding stuffed pink bunnies and soft teddy bears? Do big boys do these things Kit? You were never a pet of Susie's so how can you be a real big boy if you ever got Susie care but still wear and use a diaper like a baby?" She says without any remorse in her voice knowing that Saito's out of the room and can't hear any of this.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Swanmon takes the baby girl looking Hawkmon from Hiroki's arms and puts him into her own. Swanmon is much taller then her other digimon friends. She's about the size a young teen ager like 13 or 14 in size. So it makes holding baby size digimon like Hawkmon, Wolfmon, Foxmon, and others of this size to be easy for her. Also she helps out her own tamer when she babysits for other little kids.

Hawkmon blushes and shackes with total fear and humilieation as Swanmon holds him and starts to sway him back and forth in her arms. "Awww he's so aborable." Swanmon said with the most sweetest look on her face. Hawkmon was just praying that he could be deleted at this moment and hoping this horrable nightmare of shame would all end. Hawkmon starts crying real hard tears with crying and sobbing as if he was a real sad baby.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

The Daycare lady pulls Vixmon's pink and small baby dress over her head and off her body. She then removes Vixmon's diaper. But she leaves her thick pink restrant mittens on her hands and the tight pink matching botties on her feet. Yet the rest of her was fully naked for all in the Daycare Center to see. The Daycare Lady carrys Vixmon over to the same chair she spanked Patamon at and taking a seat on it lays Vixmon over her lap and holds her down with a free hand on her back.

Terreirmon rushes to get a close seat for the show as he is able to see all of Vixmon's private parts from the way she was placed over the Daycare ladies lap. It made his mouth drool with joy! Lopmon just sighed with shame at the way Terriermon was acting but she know he would get his turn over the Daycare Lady's lap soon enought.

Gatomon also felt anger at Terriermon for what's happening now to Vixmon but she also knows that it was just as much her fault and Nekomon's fault this is happening to them now as it was Terriermon's. She hates to see them all look like Patamon is looking now. A very sad, naked, butt welted baby with a HUGE bar of wet nasty soap in his mouth waiting for Susie to come cause Gatomon knows that TK and Kari are on a week long summer vacation with Tai her his family and the only way Gatomon and Patamon can leave the Daycare Center is in Susie's arms. Once Susie is told by the Daycare Lady what Patamon did to Mr. Froggy what's happen to him now will feel like tiny pin prick by comparason!
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Kitmon just huffs a bit and looks away from Puddlemon trying to act tough, but there were tear in his eye and a light sobbing sound coming from him as he lay humiliated on the changing table in a wet and messy diaper.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

Hiroki smiled a bit as she watched Swanmon hokd Eaglemon." Put him in the stroller and you can push him if you want, but I think we need to go. I'm sure Foxmon and Wolfmon are waiting for us at a table somewhere in the ice cream shope." She said with a slight giggle.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

Vixmon blushed a bit as her dres was removed to show her diaper. She closed her eyes and with a slight whimmper, managed not to cry. He blush darked even more when her diaper was removeg exposing her to everyone.

Nekomon was getting severely pissed off at Terriermon and his pervymon ways. he walked up the rabbit and wrapped his tail around the rabbit's eyes." Terriermon, you pervymon. I'm tired of you alway peeping at Vixmon, so either you look away or I'll make you regret it." he said threateningly.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Puddlemon giggles a bit at Kitmon's attempt to be a tought kid still when she knows he's really just a sad baby needed a mommy's love and tender care. "I am sorry sweety but I can't change you until you ask momma to change you and I want you to really sound like you mean it. Also your going to admit your really my baby and not some big kid before momma will do anything to help you cause I help my baby boy not some big kid thats able to help himself!" Puddlemon says feeling the power of full control wash over her body like a powerful drug!

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

"Yes please join us for some ice cream before you go I am sure the others would love to see your new baby!" Swanmon says as she takes Eaglemon and straps him into the stroller so he can't get away. Eaglemon hearing the he's about to go and have the others see him like this goes into a HUGE temper tantrum and thrashes hard on the stroller to get free. "NOOOOO NO WOLFMON AND FOXMON THEY WILL NEVER LET ME LIVE THIS DOWN THEY ARE HORRABLE WITH HUMILIEATION AND WILL REMIND ME OF THIS AND TELL EVERYONE NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Eaglemon yells out for all the ladies in the bathroom to hear.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

The Daycare Lady takes hold of her hard wood ruler and delivers some powerful blows to Vixmon's tender little buttchecks!

*SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOU WILL NOT LIE AND OR HURT OTHERS AGAIN! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOUR A VERY BAD BABY GIRL FOR DOING THESE NAUGHT THINGS! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK* YOU WILL BE A GOOD GIRL FROM NOW ON AND NEVER DO THESE THINGS AGAIN! *SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK*

Ask Vixmon's white checks are colored with red blister making lines by the wood ruler Terriermon shoves Nekomon hard away from him. "You keep off of me your sissy baby brat or I will brake your tail! I can do anything I want. Lopmon never even touches me anymore looking at your sexy little girl friend is all I got left." Terriermon turns back to watch the show and drools over how Vixmon's ass wiggle as she's hit and her privates get exposed as she kicks her little legs.

Lopmon hearing what Terriermon says goes to the others side of the nursery and cries thinking that Terriermon must hate her now even if she loves him so much even after all the bad things he does to others she still stood by him and at times too punishments from Susie that was ment for him to protect him.

Kitmon looks at Puddlemon knowing full well that she was serious and that he would just sit here on the changing table if he didn't do what she wanted him to, but it was just too humiliating and his pride would not allow him to do it no matter how hard he tried, atleast not yet it would take a bit for his pride to die down.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~
OOC: It Eaglemon not Hawkmon we don't need yolei in here trying to hurt somebody.
IC:
Hiroki patted Eaglemon on the head with a sly smile." Don't worry about it. They won't dare do that with me around. I know more than my fair share of secrets about the." She looked at Swanmon with a wink." Never underestimate a girl's ability to gather info, right Swanmon?" She said with a smile, giggling a bit as she headed out the restroom door.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

Vixmon whimpered a bit shook and violently on the lap of the daycare lady. She had tears in her eye and was visibly trying not to let any sound escape her muzzle. She buried her face in the lady's leg as she let out small, barely audible sobs.

The sound of quickly, shallow breathes being taken became extremely apparent behind Terriermon and right after he threatened to break Nekomon's tail there was a cry of," NEKO PUNCH!" followed by an orange and red glowing paw connecting with Terriermon's back, his mittens had been removed from his paws during his "diaper change." He advance on the rabbit menacing, well as menacingly as he could in a diaper and babydoll dress, stomping fiercely with every step. He cracked his knuckles." This is gonna be fun."

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon seeing that her Momma talk was working but she needed more to break Kitmon and make him her baby for good she she tries another tactic. She goes over to a large Teddy Bear that she has seen Kitmon napping with and knows he cares for it even it he won't admit it. Puddlemon puts one of Kitmon & Vixmon's diapers on it then covers its body with one of Vixmon's frilly colorful baby outfits on it.

Puddlemon then brings the Teddy Bear over to Kitmon as he still lies on the changing table and places it next to his face. Puddlemon then starts to act as if the Bear was talking. "Hi there baby Kit. This is your most beloved buddy the Teddy Bear. I know you LOVE your momma Puddlemon very much and you also want to be a big boy for all your firends but it hurts your Momma loving heart to see you act this way. DOn't you want to make your momma happy? I am a baby too and I love you. Why don't you just stay a baby and we can be cared for together." Puddlemon then puts the Teddy Bear down at Kitmon's diaper and says in the Baby Teddy Bear voice. "Ewww what a stinky diaper baby Kit has. It had he don't have a nice clean diaepr like I do. Momma changed me not long ago and it felt very good and its so nice to be a baby with a clean soft diaper on. Not act like a big tough kid in a stinky smelly and very dirty diaper." Puddlemon then pressed the Bears face to your Kitmon's check like he was kissing him and ends with saying. "Baby Teddy Bear will only stay with and love baby Kit. So if your not Baby Kit then Baby Teddy Bear can't love or be with you anymore and that make me feel very sad." Puddlemon moves he Bears soft arms over his face as if it was crying.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

OOC: Edited the name its fixed now.

Eaglemon was sobbing hard as Wolfmon and Foxmon turn to see where all that crying was coming from and both apon seeing Eaglemon coming out as he was looking yelled. "HOLY CRAP, EAGLEMON'S IN A DIAPER?!?!"

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

The Daycare Lady takes the naked and very sore butted Vixmon off her lap and places her on a hardwood stool facing another the same corner of the room as Patamon and then like Patamon shoves a HUGE, wet, and nasty tasting bar of soap into Vixmon's tiny mouth. Its so big and wide only half of it goes all the way in to the back of Vixmon's throat the rest sticks out for all to see. "Now you DON'T move and think about what a bad baby you are."

Just as the Daycare Lady was about to come over and give Terriermon his turn getting his bunny butt burned. She see's Nekomon attack him and beat him down. She rushes over and lifts Nekomon into the air before he can harm Terriermon again. "I knew it! I knew you and that girl were the ones that really hurt that poor bunny then lied about getting hurt yourself. Well I won't be spanking and doing the other things to him but your turn is coming up NOW!" The Daycare Lady said as she carried Nekomon under her armpit over to the spanking chair.

As Nekomon was taken to have his butt abused yet again Gatomon leaps ontop of Terreirmon without the Daycare Lady seeing him and with her own claws (not her claw glove she can't wear that pretending to be a baby!) places it to his neck and says. "I can't stop my son from getting hurt by this Lady but after she's done with you if you don't admit you did hurt both their tails and take your punishment from here then when we get to Susie room and at night when she leaves us alone I will rip you into super small piece!" Gatomon said to Terriermon with a hiss at him at the end as Terriermon just nods to scared out of his mind to say anything in words.

OOC: This is Nekomon's post he IMed it to me but its his work not mine.

Kitmon blushed a nodded to Puddlemon sadly." OK OK, Yes mommy, I'm your baby Kit. Please give me my beary-chan." He said holding his hands out for the bear, it being his most prized posetion despite his age.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Hiroki gave a quickly glare at Foxmon and Wolfmon, since she hung around with them alot due to vixmon and Kitmon, they'd noticed this as he "Shut up" Glare, the look she gave young children or digimon when they had said something they weren't supposed to and were in trouble. They would know to be quiet to avoid further trouble as Hiroki did not look to very pleased a the moment.

~ Mall Daycare ~

Vixmon sat there with watery eyes and a soup filled mouth as shuddered a bit still from the spanking, her butt cheek very sore and tender feeling.

Nekomon struggled in the caretakers arms and pulled his ears back hissing at her, He was not going to let this happen unfairly for a second time not if he could do anything about it.

OOC: I thought you were going to spare Nekomon this time.
OOC: (This is my post in Reply)

Puddlemon smiles seeing she new has the contorl she wanted and hands him his bear. "Now just relax while Mommy changes your widdle diaper." She takes off Kitmon's diaper, cleans his butt and other privates and then powders and puts him in a fresh new diaper and then puts a pacifier into his mouth for him to suck on.

"Now thats Mommy's good baby boy. But I can't take you out to the park with daddy looking like that. I need to get you some thing to wear. But all we got is baby clothes?" Puddlemon says looking into the closet at all the babydoll clothes.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Wolfmon and Foxmon keep quite but they both pulled out their cell phones and started to take pictues and were just about to send them to friends. "Oh this will be perfect payback for him saying he was better at us in soccer!" Wolfmon said starting to dial a outsend number.

This made Eaglemon cry hard like a real baby knowing soon the world will know his shame forever.

~ Mall Daycare ~

The Daycare Lady hits Nekomon's butt over his diaper and says. "You hush kitty. Your a very bad Kitty! I am going to have to spank you harder then the others for that!" She says as she sits on the spanking stool and places Nekomon over her lap and holds him down.

Terriermon watching thinking he will finally get it for mistreting him but knows he has to be next or Gatomon would kill him. Gatomon wants to jump in and save her son but she also knows she needs to let Nekomon get spanked to teach him some humility.

Kitmon snuggles with Beary-chan as Puddlemon changes his diaper. He smiled as he smelled the sweet powder and the soft padding of the diaper under his little fanny. In all honesty a he enjoyed this but his pride as a big boy, already hurt by the fact that he wets the bed, wouldn't let him show it until then. He smiled from behind the paci and began to suckle on it.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Hiroki sat and watched them for a moment tapping her foot lightly as a vein
throbbing in her temple. She had a plain of no nonsense on her face as she held out her hand, without saying a word and waited for them to hand her their phones. They knew not to get on her back side unless they wanted their bottoms or embarrassing secrets exposed. She had never gotten this mad at Swanmon before but Swanmon still knew what could happen from seeing this happened to Foxmon and Wolfmon many times.

~ Mall Daycare ~

Nekomon wince a bit his butt extremely sore from all the punishment he's had since coming into Susie's care. He quiets down but continues to bare his fangs at the daycare lady hissing inwardly with his ears pulled far back. He didn't look happen and neither would Terriermon after Nekomon pulled his newest stunt.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry for my lateness in my reply. Been a messed up time for me but will try to make more posts more offten from now on. BTW you need to update the other game of ours Nekomon.

Puddlemon finishes putting a clean & dry diaper on Kitmon then goes over to the cloest and takes out one of Vixmon's very pink and white frilly baby doll dresses with the very short skirts lift over from her many visits to Susie. Puddlemon also takes out a pink diaper cover with Hello Kitty on the butt end with white and pink ruffles onto of the picture.

"Momma's going to get her baby all dressed up and looking pretty when I take you out to the park for our picnic!" Puddlemon says with a big happy smile as she comes over to the changing table with the items in hand.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Wolfmon and Foxmon both relucently hand over their phones to Hiroki but keep on giggling and laughing at poor crying Hawkmon that was now in the sitting Swanmon's lap with a bottle of milk in his mouth. Hawkmon sucked on the bottle of milk hating Hiroki for doing this to him and knowing his life will forever be ruined by this event.

~ Mall Daycare ~

"You better stop your bad attuited before I decide to give you more then just the ruler and soap as your punishment!" The Daycare lady sits yet again on the same spanking chair and removes all of Nekomon's baby doll clothes Susie put him in. As she removes Nekomon's diaper she is suprised to see how red, sore, and blisered it already is. "Oh my I see you've been a very bad baby for your mommy havn't you? I tell you want if you say your sorry to the baby bunny for hurting him I won't use the ruler on your butt. I will just give you a hand spanking."

Terriermon not beleving his ears as the Daycare Lady said that goes over to face Nekomon who's sitting bare bottomed on the Daycare Lady's lap has a BIG smile on his face waiting for his appology.

OOC: I actually just got in mood and found inspiration to post again.

Kitmon sighed contently as Puddlemon finished diapering him. He looked at the clothes she had chosen for him with a shudder, he liked being girly occasionally but not that girly. He didn't want anyone to see his diaper even if they knew he was wearing it. He then heard he say go out." What!?!?!?! I don't wanna go out in a baby dress. Can you get some of my baby boy clothes?" He asked with a big blush.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Hiroki looked at Wolfmon and Foxmon menacingly." I advise you not to tease him or tell anyone about this unless you both want severely red bottoms and a frilly new outfit." She said, crossing her arms and flipping her hair over her shoulders as she glared at them. She had a look of no nonsense on her face, they could tell that she ment every word of what she was saying.

~ Mall Daycare ~

Nekomon looks away with a scowl and had no intention of apologise to Terriermon. He was blushing like he had a fever. He started hissing again as turned back to glare at Terriermon, snapping at him with his sharp teeth. He'd make that little rabbit sissy pay if it was the last thing he did.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon glares at her baby with her sharp teeth showing and says. "If you raise your voice or yell at your momma one more time like that I will wash your filthy mouth out with soap! Now you will wear what momma thinks is best for you to wear!" Puddlemon said getting some more of Vixmon's cute baby girl clothing items before going over to Kitmon on the diaper changing table.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Wolfmon pouts and says. "Thats not fair you don't know what he did to me and Foxmon a week ago. He made us eat nasty worms and then made us play in a big mud puddle and act like piggys or he would tell others out something we did together in private but Hawkmon found out about it." Wolfmon said blushing as Foxmon blushed too and under the pacifier Hawkmon was sucking on you could hear him laught at what Wolfmon said knowing how funny it all was for him to do to humilieate them.

~ Mall Daycare ~

The Daycare lady gives Nekomon a very frim *SWAT* to his sore checks. "That was very uncalled for Baby kitten. I think you will get twice the amount of swats with the ruler for that outbrust!" The Daycare Lady then takes Nekomon over to the stool and sits down laying the naked, all but his mittens and booties, over her lap as she takes hold of her ruler and takes aim.