Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
Kitmon was getting a little annoyed he was playing the role of the baby before because he liked it but now Puddlemon was going overboard, he liked the occasional girly or frilly accessories added to his outfits he didn't deny that but he almost never liked to flat out dress like a girl. He wanted Puddlemon to respect his wish with this little game, too or he would have to end this soon but first he would try to talk calmly to her. He took a deep breath and let it out." Puddlemon, I understand that you wanna be a mommy, but doing it the way Susie does it is wrong and I don't like it. If you can't play nice then I'll have to quit and send you home to your tamer." He said to her in a calm voice as he gave a serious look that showed he ment what he was saying.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki listen to what Wolfmon had to say without interrupting him. She did feel sorry for them and she felt Eaglemon need to be punished for what he did. She looked at both Wolfmon and Foxmon, wondering what they could have done privately that was that bad, only one thought came to mind and it cause her to blushed darkly and stammer a bit.” Um, W..what was i..it that he found o..out?” she asked them so she could figure what the severity of Eaglemon’s punishment should be.” I mean I curious and I need to know for punishment reasons.” She continued and kept blushing a bit.

~Mall Daycare~

Nekomon yelped a bit from the swat to his rear and winced but he calmed down and started to be good, having a new strategy. He whimpered a bit and did something that no other digimon of his species could do; he bent his tail at a very unpleasant and dangerous looking angle and showed it to her. He softened his voice til it sounded like a scared little kitten.” Ms, He really did hurt my tail and I only hit him back to defend myself cause he was about to hurt me again. I think he may have broken it…” He said to her looking up, tears in his ear, and his whimpering got a bit louder.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon's first impulse was to take hold of a hairbursh to spank his hass red and raw then wash his mouth out good then she see's he's very upset and not in a baby way in a bad Digimon way and she starts to sob as she gets away from the chaning table then goes over to her back pack and start to pack her things away crying hard as she does thinking she's a terrable Digimon and will never make a good mommy like she wants to be with Eaglemon as her husband when they get older.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon under the pacifier moans for the others not to tell cause he dosn't want this to get any worse then it already is for him. Wolfmon looks over and Foxmon and says. "Me and Foxmon tryed to see what it was like to try some THINGS with another boy to see what it felt like. We didn't do anything to dirty. Some touching, hand jobs, and short blow jobs. We didn't know Eaglemon taped it all using some of Vixmon's ninja skills she taught him to hide with took video of us and told us if we didn't do everything he told to become his slaves he would show everyone how gay we are!" Eaglemon can't help but laught again as Wolfmon and Foxmon just weep in shame.

~Mall Daycare~

The Daycare Lady takes a close look at Nkeomon's tail then says. "Yes it looks very badly hurt. I tell you what if you will accept getting your mouth washed out and spend the rest of your time here in time out with the others then I won't spank you." She says giving Nekomon the best offer she can give to Nekmon.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
~Hiroki and Saito’s Apartment~

Kitmon sighs a bit and feels bad that Puddlemon is hurt. He lets out a small foxish whine in hope of getting her attention. He was going to try and compromise with her.” Puddlemon, I didn’t mean that I was making you leave now. I just meant that you need to play nicer so this can be fun for both of us.” He said, still holding onto Beary-chan even though he didn’t realize it. He wanted to continue BUT only if Puddlemon was gonna play nicer and in an unbrattish way.” What I mean by that is that you shouldn’t treat your babies like Susie treats hers. You should be nice to them and treat them like you want them to treat you.”

Saito smiled, he had been watching from the door way ever since he heard Kitmon almost quit. He smiled at the two canine digi.” He’s right you know, Puddlemon. It’s ok to baby others if they’re ok with but its not ok to be abusive, make sure you’re both enjoying it not just you, ok?” He said in a very kind tone.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki listen to Wolfmon, blushing now that she know that she had guessed right. Though she really had no problem with it, she was just caught off guard and surprised. She made a mental note to tell Vixmon to becareful who she taught her skills to. She turned to look at Eaglemon and tapped her foot for a bit as she seemed to be thinking. Suddenly, She winked at the two canine digimon in a way that Eaglemon wouldn’t notice, signaling them to go along with whatever she said.” Ah Whatever, That’s not bad enough to do anything about. Here Eaglemon, You can have this for all your stress.” Hiroki giggled a bit digging out another Kind of Lax chocolate, it would just make his have to mess it would probably really upset his stomach and give him the runs for a bit.

~Mall Daycare~

Nekomon looks at the Daycare lady and give her the cutest, most innocent, and defenceless baby look he can as he nods to her.” Ok Ms, I will, just pwease don’t let that bunny hurt my tail anymore.” He said and faked a convincing whimper. He smirked in his mind though, loving every second of thinking about being able to get back at Terriermon after they left the daycare and were either set free or at Susie's house.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
~Hiroki and Saito’s Apartment~

Puddlemon wipes the tears away from her eyes. "But what can I do with my baby if he don't to be the baby I want him/her to be?" Puddlemon says pointing to one of Vixmon's baby dresses that she wears when she is with Susie. "Also if your bad when can and can't I do as a mommy then?" Puddlemon asked wanting to know what makes a good mommy and not a bad mommy.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon eagerly opened his mouth to take the chocolate in not knowing still it was this same chocolate that also caused his potty problem before. He also stuck his tounge out at Wolfmon and Foxmon happy that he got yummy chocolate for making fun of them and they didn't get nothing! He smiles and state the laxatives with joy not knowing what hell will make its way to his tummy very soon.

~Mall Daycare~

The Daycare Lady was very moved by Nekomon's kindness that she let another of his punishments go. "Awww your so sweet I tell you what you won't get your mouth washed out cause I think your really remorseful so you just have to stay in timeout until your mommy comes for you." She said giving Nekomon a hug and having his tail hang low to the floor.

Gatomon also still in her full baby look with diaper and all smiled. "My little babies growing up. I am so proud of him." Terriermon was not so proud as he rushes over to Nekomon and taking a hard grip on Nekomon's tail says. "You want a broken tail. I will give you a broken tail!" Terriermon then pulls hard as he can on Nekomon's tail ready to rip it off his body if thats what it comes to!

~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Saito picked up Puddlemon and sat on the bunk bed, giving her a pet on the head. He smiled at how cute she looked herself almost like a baby.” Well, I’m sure if you have a baby you’ll like them just how they are and treat them gender appropriately unless they say they are comfortable with other wise.” He said and Kitmon nodded. Saito scratches behind one of her ears to keep her calm and in his lap.” And if he acts up and needs to be punished, think of some non spanking or non painfull punishments, like times out and crib locks.” He said with a sigh, he looked into her eyes and smiled nodding a bit.

~~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki just winked a bit at the Foxmon and Wolfmon as she flicked Eaglemon’s beak. She was still gonna make his keep his manner before his punishment came into effect.” Hey, Don’t be rude or I may just reconsider giving you a punishment.” He said showing him the hair brush she had brought with her. It was the same hair brush that she had spanked him with at the start.” You wouldn’t want to have this again, Would you, Eaglemon?” he asked threateningly as he waved the brush.

~Mall Daycare~

Nekomon smiled at the Daycare lady and giggled like a cute baby.” Thank you, Ms nice lady.” He said, purring and cuddling into her a bit as she hugged him. In all truth he liked to snuggle and cuddle with others but tried to avoid it in public because it would embarrass him for others to know he was soft on the inside. All the fur on Nekomon’s body stands on end as someone grabbed his tail, he looked around to see who it was and gasped as he saw Terriermon. He the heard him ask, "You want a broken tail. I will give you a broken tail!" Nekomon shook his head rapidly, before Terriermon yanked his tail and there was a very loud popping sound. Nekomon screamed and hissed loud, his tail went limp.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon thinks things over and see's they are right. "Well does my baby want to wear the pretty dress thing that I found for her?" She asks showing Vixmon's very sissy looking dress. Then she asks. "Whats a crib lock?"

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon shack his head no he don't want the others to see him get spanked after seeing him all babied up already. Time went on as Hiroki, Wolfmon, Swanmon, and Foxmon ate ice cream and he didn't get any that made him annoyed but he was just getting to drink some milk from a baby bottle. It was 20 minutes until his tummy again started to bother him in the way it did before and he starts to wiggle and shack like mad in Hiroki's arms to get away from the others before he made browines again! (LOL ^_^)

~Mall Daycare~

Gatomon leaps at Terriermon and tackles him to the floor hissing at him and baring her claws to his face as Nekomon was really crying now from the dislocated tail. The Daycare Lady hands Nekomon to one of the assistants and she takes him to the Malls mini hospital to see if they can help him. Gatomon looks ready to kill. "Your a DEADMON!" Just before Gatomon was about to strike the daycare lady takes Terriermon into her arms and tells him how evil he really is then like the others strips him naked, spanked him very hard with the small cane leaving horrable welt marks then shoves a huge bar of soap in his sobbing mouth then plants his sore checks on a stool facing the corner close to Vixmon and Patamon.

Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Kitmon looked at Puddlemon and though for a minute as Saito petted her head and scratched her ears.” Hey Puddlemon, How about if you can find some cute baby boy or gender neutral clothe that you like I’ll wear them?” He asked still trying to compromise with her.

Saito looked down at Puddlemon and smiled, despite Kitmon’s pretest started to tell her what a crib lock is.” A crib lock is what you do when a digimon is naughter than needing a time out even. You put them in the crib and lock the top for a set amount of time, though don’t make it too long as that migh be too harsh.” He explained to her.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki makes sure that Eaglemon’s runs will be very messy and last for a while by letting him have nothing but his milk. As they all ate ice cream she made sure to pay close attention to Eaglemon and his body language. So, She was very easily able to tell when him stomach started to give him problems again. She help his a lil bit tighter
Around his tummy, not enough to make loose it but just enough to make it even more uncomfortable and hard to hold. She knew that this would hurt his stomache worse since that last lax chocolate was to giving him diarrehea not just make him poop a little.

~Mall Daycare~

The normally BadAss ad unphasable Nekomon, bawls and crys all the way to the Mini hospital his tail hanging limply toward the ground. He sniffles ans sobs trying to calm down, his mind already set to revenge but he still to upset and hurt to stop the tear from flowing over and spilling out of his eyes like rivers.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon goes into Vixmon's clothes again then finds a tight fitting pink Hello Kitty T-Shirt and pink Hello Kitty diaper cover with pink and white ruffles on it. It looks girly but not over the top as the dress did. Puddlemon also takes out a pair of pink baby booties and then take out a pair of Susie's pink restrant mittens and one of her Pink Pacifier gag's. It was the only mittens and Pacifier she could find in the room. "Are these things ok for my baby to wear?" Puddlemon said making those sad puppy eyes of hers hoping they say it will be ok.

~Ice Cream Shop~

It only took about 5 minutes of fighting it until Eaglemon's bowls open up and a storm of chocolate rain comes forth out into the diaper making Eaglemon bawl and cry hard into his pacifier knowing the horrable smell and nose would be heard by Swamon, Wolfmon, and Foxmon.

~Mall Daycare~

Lopmon comes over to Gatomon and asks for mercy for Terriermon. "He does deserve to be punished and I won't stop you or the others from spanking him or anything else you think he needs but please don't kill him I love him so much even if he does bad things so I beg you not to kill him and that goes for you too Patamon and Vixmon please don't kill my lover!" Lopmon asks looking over at them with soap bars in their mouths and sore bottoms facing the corners.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon was taken to the Digimon ward that was not very well stocked cause the human law saw Digimon as little more then pets with no real rights it was hard for any good medicail help to be provided for then. A female blue Biyomon in a small nurse outfit comes over to where Nekomon is lieing on a table on his tummy. "What happen to you baby Digimon? Whats your name sweety?" She said petting his head feeling back for him while Gomamon (yes Joe's Gomamon) looks over Nekomon's X-Rays.

Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Kitmon smiled a bit, looking at the clothes she had picked out, the shirt wouldn’t be as tight on him as he was a little smaller than his older twin Vixmon. He quickly frowned thought seeing the pacifier and the mittens.

Saito looked at her a bit proud that she had picked some ok clothing for Kitmon to wear, though he’d never wear them out in public, something that Puddlemon would learn if she tired to take him out like that.” Those are al good choices, Puddlemon, except leave the paci and mittens out. I have his favorite paci in the bathroom and I was planning to gett him some new mittens soon.” He said, much to Kitmon’s chargin.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki knew instantly when Eaglemon messed his diaper, though she had purposefully put him in thicker diapers so they’d last longer before warranting a change. He was gonna hafta to wait awhile before getting a change and he’d probably mess one or tow more times before then. She was really gonna punish for being mean.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon huffed a bit as she listened to Terriermon, she looked more than a tiny bit pissed at the moment. She looked to the side at her soon-to be-father-in-law and nodded.

Patamon looked about defiant but he knew it wouldn’t be worth it to kill Terriermon and plus that’s not what the digidestines did. He looked over at Vixmon and nodded back at her signaling his willingness to not kill Terriermon.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon actually jumped when he saw the Biyomon, afraid she was the Sora’s Biyomon, that is until he noticed her blue coloration and nurses out fit. He looks up at her the best he can as she asked his name.” Um,*sniffle* Nekomon.” He said a bit shyly not aware that Gomamon is here.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds

Puddlemon pouts then says. "Ok then....but he will need a nice diaper cover? How about this one?" She pulls out a all pink one with Cinderellia on the butt end of it. "I love Cinderellia!" ^_^ Puddlemon said with a tail wagging.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Eaglemon filled his diaper to make the back end bulk out with messyness as he wiggles like crazy and is now crying out loudly for the whole Ice cream store to stop and look at him. He didn't care anymore he felt like he was deep in hell right now!

Fox moan giggles then frowns as he gets a hard wiff of his dirty diaper and says. "PEEEWWWW someones making some very stinky brownies!" Wolfmon and even Swammon laught hearing that!

~Mall Daycare~

Susie finally arrives after going to the movies with Ai and comes to pick up her kids and hears all about the horrable behavior and all the things that happened when she was gone from the Daycare Lady. As she Gasps, Terriermon gulps and fears for his fate as to what will happen next.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Gomamon takes a X-Ray and then looks at the pictures and then comes over to Nekomon and pets him head saying. "Hi Nekomon. I am Gomamon and I am sorry to say this son but you might have to lose your tail. I don't know if we can save it? The bone was pulled out of its joint as it was pulled. To reatach it would be so very painful and I don't know if you would ever get full movement out of it again?"