Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
(11-27-2008 09:48 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: OOC: Nobody told you about what?

that DAD is back
Name: Ryu Brave
Description: Has a personality which mainly consists of what he considers "cool". His biggest weakness is that he is a total show-off and thinks that he is some kind of star. He does training everyday in the morning ever since he first met Xylar.

5ft 9inches tall with short spiky black hair wearing a green badana over it and has purple eyes. Wears white multi eyelet trainer (shoes), blue straight leg jean and a black layered hooded check shirt.

Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Green
Brother Band with: N/A
Favorite Card Force: PlasmaGun, BreakSabre, StikyRain, Aura

Alien:
Name: Xylar
Description: Sparkling bright yellow energy with Red solid armor pieces, resembles the shape of an eastern dragon.

He is more level-headed than Ryu, where the boy seems to be the brawn, the dragon is the brain. He always tries to think of a way to beat their opponent by exploiting the opponent's weaknesses

Element: Elec
Fuses with: Ryu
FMian or AMian?: FM-ian

Denpa-Human:

Name: Bright Star
Description: Looks like megaman in his green dragon form (From MegaMan Star Force), replaces green to dark yellow and black to red colour instead, his shoulder armour is more designed of a dragon's claw. The dragon head (who is Xylar) on his right hand can be used as a buster and serving much like a sledgehammer when used to punch an enemy.
Charge Attack: lightning fist. (Punches and shoots out an electricity projectile of a shape from a dragon's head.
Advantages: Using "Lightning Flash" by sacrificing an elec card (swiping the card on his dragon puncher and eventually disintigrates) his speed increases by X2.
Weaknesses: (Same weakness from his human form) Is weak against wood type attacks. After using Lightning Flash, cannot use the same card ever again.

OOC: I've kinda changed my character a little, hope this will make the story interesting.

IC:
Ryu is running across the streets as he is heading towards the zoo with his two friends, Shu and Yoji.
"Common Yoji! We have to get there before the girls does!" Shouted Shu who is ahead of Ryu and Yoji.
"Man, chill out just because we were invited to go there with em" Said Ryu who is behind Shu.
"But I'm shure dish' ish a datechhh. Why would they invite ushhh?" Asked Yoji who is finding difficuty while running and saying words through his large brace.
Ryu then gave a sigh and replied, "Maybe because one of their pop's the zoo keeper there and we can get there for free?"
Nobody then said a word for minutes now while still running through the streets to the zoo, until Yoji broke it,
"Eyesshhh shtill shay it'sh ta date!"
Xylar who is inside Ryu's transer gave a sigh, slapped his hand on his forehead,
"Kids..."
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Heh, sorry guys, I thought this RP had gone under. *jumps back in*

Chris grinned with satisfaction once he saw the last zombie splatter from an exploding barrel. "Heh heh, that never gets old."

"Hey kid...didn't you have something to do today?" Zorro yawned and continued to lounge within the transer, waiting for something to happen.

Looking at the clock, the lanky teen blinked and shuffled to save his game. "Right, everyone's meeting up soon. Better shut this baby off."

(Streets)

Ada relaxed on a bench within the park near the zoo, happily breathing in the fresh air. "It sure is a nice day. Are you sure something is going to happen, Athena? They already attacked yesterday after all."

"They won't rest till one side or the other controls that key." Athena remained on guard and focused, the AM-ian eager to drive her spear into her enemies.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uh, let's see, I got some french fried onions, some cheddar and sour cream potato chips, and some garlic and onion chips." Shaun smiled patting his bag.

"Ugh, you're breath is gonna be able to kill an elephant." Aile shuddered.

"Hey, we could test that theory."

"No, you won't, don't worry I grabbed some REAL snacks." Aile assured him, "Let's hurry, we don't wanna miss anything."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Agreed!" Dorothy giggled, "Let's go!" she said.

"Wait, what about the sodas? Aren't we," but before Mar could finish, Dorothy pulled him by his arm.

"TODAY, let's go." She said apprehensively, dragging her brother through the street and towards the zoo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, you need to teach me how to control an older brother." Aile smiled as she ran up next to Dorothy and Mar.

Shaun hiked his bag onto his shoulders and followed after them, It'll be nice to have a little fun, not have to worry about aliens or anything.

Staring at a bunch of animals, yeah, sounds like loads of fun. Slash thought with a small yawn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Zoo)

Soon enough, the four reached the Zoo, it was half-way crowded, so it wasn't so bad. Dorothy was still talking to Aile, as she produced a small square, transparent container plastic bag with a ham and cheese sandwhich in it, "...And always make sure to bring in his favorite snack."

"FOOD!" Mar yelled out, jumping towards Dorothy to try and snatch the snack from her hands, but Dorothy was quicker and she raised her arm, the sandwhich disappeared from Mar's sight as he crashed onto the ground with a big thud. "OWW! NOSE! NOSE! AAARGH!" he rolled on the floor, holding by his face dumbily.

"Now be a good boy and stay quiet. I'll save this one for you!" She giggled, placing the sandwhich back into the backpack. Mar following Dot into the Zoo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aile covered her mouth to try and hide her laughter, "I had a dog that used to do that." she giggled.

"Oh yeah, I remember that mutt. He was hilarious. Well back to the important stuff, which animal should we see first?" He grabbed a small map off a stand and opened it, "Oh look Aile, they've got a petting zoo for little kids."

"Really? What animals are there, any cute ones?" Aile asked, missing the joke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Joey had just arrived at the zoo as well, chuckling as he saw what had just happened to Mar. "Heh, sorry for being late." he apologized as he caught up with the group. "So, where are we heading first?" he asked, looking over towards Shadow, who was holding the map.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chris then walked quickly down the path and joined the group, the lanky man a little out of breath after rushing through town. "Well...at least I wasn't the only one late..." Taking a short breath, he regained his energy and stood up straight. "Speaking of which, where is..."

"Right here." Ada said before appearing before the group from a bench hidden in the shadows, a pleasant smile across the young woman's lips. "Let's get going. It would be a shame not to see everything."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryu had arrived at the zoo with Shu and Yoji, the three then met the girls who are in the same height as them each. Zoe, the leader of the three stepped forward in front of Ryu with her hands on her hips with an unsatisfied face expression. Shu and Yoji stood still like soldiers, knowing that they are in trouble their legs are trembling. Ryu rests his arms over his back neck and stares back into Zoe's flaming amber eyes.

"You're late..." Said Zoe with the other two girls giggling at the boys behind her.

"Just chill out, we're only 5 minutes late" Replied Ryu who seemed calmer than the other two guys beside him.

"Don't give me that bull Ryu. And since you're all here and late, you guys will have to buy us some ice-creams" Sighed Zoe, turned around with the other two girls following her from behind.

Yoji elbows Ryu with a smirk on his face, "See what I mean? It's a date" he whispered.

"Oh, and I almost forgot.." Yoji quickly stood back still again with a big cheesy smile on his face, hoping Zoe didn't hear what he just said. "You boys are now our servants!" Said Zoe evilly, the three gangs jaws dropped.

"Wha-what!? Hey! How come we're your servants huh!?" Ryu shouted at three. Zoe gave an evil chuckle and answered back,

"Did you forget that it was me who invited you three to come with us?" Said Zoe pointing her finger at the boys, the three just stared at her in disgust.

She then gave a sigh and turned around, " Oh well, if you guys don't want to come and see the rare tigers with us then you can all go home..." After her speech she then took a peek behind, seeing the guys taking interest about the tiger. "Hehe I win" she thought to heself.

"Come on girls, you all don't want to be late for the big show" said Zoe as she began walking.

The guys watched the girls walking slowly, almost as if they're waiting for them.

"Aww man! I've just got to see the tigers!!" Moaned Shu.

"I've only read them from books but wow! Seeing them live, I must go too!" Said Yogi.

The two then ran quickly to catch up with the girls, "Wait Zoe! We're coming too!"

Ryu gave a sigh and folded his arm as he began thinking. "Hmmmm... tigers huh? Interesting, I might as well go too..." He unfolded his arms and started to run catching up with his friends.

While sleeping inside Ryu's transer, Xylar suddenly woke up.

"These energy readings... same as mine's... very familiar.."
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers