Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Okay, I can't remember all the stuff I typed at first for this RPG, so we'll have to deal with it (Sorry newcomers if any), so, guys.

This is gonna work in this way: For now, you all post your profiles (Will post mine later since I'm the one controlling most characters) only, and if you want, you can make LAST-TIME editions to your characters, add, or substract characters to the story. Don't feel rushed, but I need this done as soon as you can, everybody!

If you need help, refer to the most recent topic at "R-What?" which is currently being filled with locations and info about all the characters. Thank you, and forgive any inconvenience!

Human:

Name:
Description:
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color:
Brother Band with: (If any, please add special effects of the Link Power)
Favorite Card Force: (You can change it now if you want. Remember, only up to 4)

Alien:

Name:
Description:
Element:
Fuses with: (This may be irrelevant to any of you, but I'm using a few that aren't allocated, yet)
FMian or AMian?

Denpa-Human:

Name:
Description:
Charge Attack:
Advantages:
Weaknesses: (At least one)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Joey Gintake
Description: Tall, white, blonde. Not too chubby, not too skinny. blue eyes, messy hair. (Tai jr! :P)
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Blue
Brother Band with: N/A
Favorite Card Force: I'm guessing a Card Force is like a Prog. Advance...so...(will edit in later)

Alien:

Name: Vook Kyrian
Description: I remember, she was made of a silvery color, and had a red armor, slightly in the style of Mega(Yeah, woo for originality!)
Element: Ice
Fuses with: Joey
FMian or AMian?: FMian

Denpa-Human:

Name: Kyrian-J
Description: Looks just like Joey, but wearing a suit of silver and red armor, with a regular Buster on his right arm, which flips open on the top, used for cards.
Charge Attack: Freezes the enemy in place for a few seconds.
Advantages: Ice
Weaknesses: Elec

Lol, I accedentally put Vook as my Denpa-Human. It was early in the morning, my brain hadn't turned on yet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Human:

Name: Shaun Dowley
Description: 6 feet tall, short black hair, typical outfit is a simple black shirt with blue jeans.
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Blue
Brother Band with: Aile Dowley (HP+50).
Favorite Card Force: Blazing Edge, Tidal Edge, Arbo Edge, Strike edge.

Alien:

Name: Slash
Description: White energy form with silver armor and blade like wings.
Element: Wind.
Fuses with: Shaun.
FMian or AMian? AMian.

Denpa-Human:

Name: Shadow
Description: Shadow Yeah I changed it. Wasn't happy with the other form, just lose the sword arms.
Charge Attack: Pinion blade. Flings a number of sharp feathers.
Advantages: Floats over damaged panels.
Weaknesses: Electricity.

Human:

Name: Aile Dowley
Description: Link
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Green
Brother Band with: Shaun Dowley (Creates a small shield for a second to block weaker attacks.)
Favorite Card Force: Recover 100, Barrier 100, Gatling 2.

Alien:

Name: Harpy
Description: Green energy with darker green armor pieces, resembles the shape of a bird.
Element: Wind.
Fuses with: Aile
FMian or AMian? FMian.

Denpa-Human:

Name: Harpuia.
Description: Link
Charge Attack: Energy blade swung from one sword.
Advantages: Floats, and can put on quick bursts of speed moving short distances very fast.
Weaknesses: Electricity.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Chris Foxworthy
Description: A skinny, 6'2" tall man with shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes.
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Red and Black
Brother Band with: N/A
Favorite Card Force: Blazing Edge, Fire Bazooka, Jet Attack, Invisible

Alien:
Name: Zorro
Description: A red FM-ian with green eyes and armor that has red and black coloring with sharp clawed guantlets.
Element: Fire
Fuses with: Chris
FMian or AMian?: FM-ian

Denpa-Human:

Name: Crimson
Description: He has a better physique than Chris and wears the same style of armor as Zorro except for the flame powered buster attached to his right arm.
Charge Attack: Unleashes a flamethrower for a few seconds.
Advantages: Fire
Weaknesses: Water/Ice

I'll hold off on posting Ada's file since I've yet to get a solid idea for her FM-ian.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Martin Phane.
Description: Skinny, medium tall boy with long snow-white hair and blue eyes. Wears white sneakers, blue jeans a black t-shirt and a sleeveless gray jacket.
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Blue.
Brother Band with: Dorothy Phane (Using water cards restores health)
Favorite Card Force: Lighting Edge, Jett Attack, Gatling Gun, Barrier.

Alien:
Name: Saggitarius.
Description: The saggitarius zodiac sign manifested as golden waves wearing armor and a bow made of bronze.
Element: Neutral.
Fuses with: Mar.
FMian or AMian?: FM-ian

Denpa-Human:

Name: Saggitarius Arrow.
Description: Looks like Thunder Berserker (From MegaMan Star Force 2), but with no visor, and with a face muffler included in the helmet. Can use a ballista-buster and can produce endless amounts of energy arrows from the energy quiver on his back. Rides a golden horse made of denpa.
Charge Attack: Illusion Arrow. (Shots a large bouquet of arrows, but only few are real)
Advantages: Normal attacks deal less damage when he's mounted on his horse. Is extremely fast.
Weaknesses: If his horse is trapped or deleted, it's gone for about 10 posts and it makes him rather weak in both movement and defense.

OOC: And I have no other stable character for this RP for the moment. Gemini's a villain, but he's not stable either. I'll post what we'll have to do later since I have no time now, if you guys can, you are free to post now to make it easier for me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow knelt down next to a large oak tree near the back of the school, setting Dot down in it's shade, "Alright, they should be safe here. We need to dissapear before we're discovered." he said looking at the others.

*School*

"What's the matter Saggitarius?" Harpuia smiled, "Don't tell me you've got some thing against fighting a girl, and I thought chivalry was dead."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Making sure Ada was safe on the bench, Crimson nodded and rushed towards the side entrance to the school. "Okay, lets get going, we can't let Gemini or that servant of his get away."

Kicking the entrance open he journeyed down the corridor, looking for anything suspicious besides the damage caused by fighting Aries. "Anything Zorro?"

"I don't feel any strong presence, but I have an idea. There are three places we haven't checked, the basement, the gymnasium, and the teacher's lounge. Gemini is probably hiding in one of those places." Zorro sighed, knowing it would take some searching to find him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Grr... you..." Saggitarius Arrow frowned his eyes, being unable to start any direct attack, the impotence of the situation was making his nervous, but a flash on a wall made him all better for a second.

Like Saggitarius had hoped, the large, formless ball of denpa that Gemini now was appeared in the class room. "What's taking you so long, Harpy? I think I told you to get rid of the garbage so we could leave."

Seeing his chance now, Saggitarius turned his attention over to Gemini, "You bastard! You're not going to escape now!" he said, charging towards Gemini with a yellow sword that suddenly protuded from his left arm. "You've got nowhere to run, scum!"

"Impudent, as always." The purple sphere shone a bright flash, and in a swift second, lighting struck Saggitarius Arrow's body, with the increased energy Gemini had acquired from devouring so many X-Waves.

"Ghhh-gguuuah!" Saggitarius cried in pain, falling to the floor with smoke coming from his scorched back, "S-such power... Wh-why...? How?"

"My good friend, that wasn't even a fraction of my current power. X-Waves a really useful source of energy for beings in... my current situation" he laughed, "Now, I'm aware that you've brought a friend over to help you... from our very home planet no less. I wonder how much she'd like to fight you?"

"Wh-what are you... talking about...?" Saggitarius tried to raise his head, coughing through his mask as he could barely even breathe and talk.

"Harpy, be a sweetheart and carry him over. I sense enemies approaching, and even though I stunned this one, I depleted my energy with that attack." Gemini commanded, and with a small crackle the sphere propulsed itself through a wall, raising to the skies swiftly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We can split up," Shadow suggested, "It wouldn't be hard for us to search everywhere then."

"Always so direct and to the point," Harpuia shrugged as she picked up Saggitarius, "Damn, you need to go on a diet or something." she complained as she dragged him over to where Gemini had ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll take the roof." Joey nodded, before jumping up towards the roof, keeping an eye out for either of the two they were hunting.

Come on, Gemini...you can't hide yourself forever. Vook thought, still sensing Harpy's Denpa down below.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan