Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
OOC: *Casts LIF2 on the thread* LIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MUUHAHAHAHAHAHA- *cough, cough* Oww...

IC:

Joey was walking down the sidewalk now, munching on the sandwich he had grabbed as he headed toward the zoo. "Mmmm...turkey...." he mumbled with a mouth full of food, Vook sighing in the Transer.

"You humans are so uncivilized." She complained.

"Oh hush. You don't know what it's like to be a human." Joey retorted with a chuckle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I personally blame my lazyness, and un-lack of things to do!

IC:

Mar nodded to Shaun "Sure thing! The more the merrier!" The boy said with a grin, forgetting about his mission already.

Dorothy by herself sighed, but nodded as well, "Sure, okay, having somebody else around so I can watch over you two doesn't sound like a bad idea." She shrugged, standing up, "We'll be there in fifteen minutes!" she declared, giving Shaun a smile as she turned the transer off.

"Let's go then! Can't wait." Mar chuckled, grabbing his stuff in a backpack as he left for the streets with Dorothy and they went over to Shaun's house.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"She says that like we can't be trusted." Shaun laughed as he closed his transer.

"If someone's not watching you two you'd try to ride one of the elephants or something." Aile laughed as she stood up and put her dishes in the sink, "So where do we meet them?"

"They'll be here soon. Better get some things ready," Shaun thought aloud as he stood up and ran up to his room.

"YOU FORGOT, oh forget it," Aile sighed as she started cleaning up Shaun's dishes.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock in Shaun's house, Dorothy and Mar waiting outside patiently.

The white haired boy smiled, backpack on as he stared idly at the sky, "And to think after all that training Lord Gemini and Harpuia told me to do I'll be able to start kicking alien ass! Man I feel so like a Super Hero already!" he grinned to himself, Dorothy curiously waving one of her hands in front of his face.

"Hello? Earth to Martin?" Dorothy said, "You okay, brother?" she asked dully, getting a rather vague sigh from Mar.

"Stop interrupting my day-dreams!" The boy scolded, Dorothy flat-staring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun ran down the stairs, a shirt still over his head, "I'm coming!" he shouted, running towards the door, tripping over something on the ground and landing face first on the ground infront of the door.

Aile turned the handle and opened the door, "Heya Martin, Dorothy." she smiled, "Shaun's almost ready, shouldn't take more than a minute." She laughed a bit as she looked back at him.

"I'm," Shaun pulled his shirt down, his head popping out of the hole on top, "ready."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What, did I forget to put pants on again?"

"Your transer."

"OH!" Shaun quickly ran off and returned with his transer on his arm, "Okay, now I'm ready." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Great!" Mar grinned, Dorothy greeting Aile and Shaun.

"Nice to see you two, gee!" she said with a giggle, smiling as she got next to Shaun, "So, with those two 'ready's I take it we're leaving now, right?"

"What do you mean?" Mar asked.

"No countertimes? No "I forgot my video-game! My cookies!" and that dumb stuff, RIGHT?" Dorothy asked with a serious face now, folding her arms over her chest.

Mar shrugged, looking towards Shadow, "Got cookies?" he reluctantly asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Is it ok if I can come back to this rpg??))
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Only if you don't stay away for 6+ weeks again, lol. Deal?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DEAL!!! x3 And also, sorry but no one told me about this
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Nobody told you about what?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad