Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
In a flash of pink energy Harpuia's wings opened and sped her past Mar, standing infront of him and blocking his way, "Are you going to walk in there, or am I going to have to drag you in?" she asked, her arms folded across her chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, I'm not made of porcelain. I can take a few hits." Joey chuckled as he started away from the school. "Dunno if there are or not, but let's not take any chances, right?" he added as he led Dot down the sidewalk. "This is the way to your house, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I don't wanna go into a cave that spits lighting. And we're probably lighting pods with these armors on, you know! Are you sure your gears are all working fine inside your head uhm... what was your name again?" Mar asked, scratching behind his head.

(Park)

"Uhm... y-yes... Thanks for accompanying me. I was worried those mean viruses would start chasing me again!" Dorothy said worriedly, following Joey down the street.

OOC: This day will finish soon. Shadow, if you want, we can end it as soon as the two meet Gemini for your comfort's sake : D!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, I won't let 'em get you, Don't worry." Joey grinned at Dot, before turning forward again, continuing down the sidewalk until he reached Dorothy's house. "Is this the place, Dottie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Harpuia, and relax, the lightning won't hurt you. Unless he wants to hurt you, then it'll burn like hell." she laughed a bit, making it unsure if she was joking or not, "Just come in, it'll be fine." she said as she stepped into the cave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris laid on the couch in his house and relaxed, though he couldn't help and worry a bit about his sister. Ughh...I wish Ada wouldn't get so worked up...she couldn't do anything about Aries...it's not like she had any powers to use.

Suddenly, the door opened with Ada looking around. Upon seeing her brother laying about, she shook her head. "Lazing about as usual I see."

"Well, the school's going to be closed for a while, what with all the damage those viruses closed, so no homework. Besides, I waiting for you, sis." Chris picked himself up off the couch and smiled towards the black haired girl.

Ada sighed a little, but offered a little smile. "Fine, but you don't need to worry about me." She suddenly stole from Chris's hands and sat down beside him. "Plus, I want to see what's on the news."

"Huh...hey!" Chris glared a bit towards her, but decided to let her choose her channel declaring, "Meh, whatever. Nothing on anyways."

Within Chris's transer, Zorro stirred slightly, feeling an odd wavelength in the air. What is that...such an odd signal...almost feels ancient. Meh, some geezer must using one of those old radios somewhere.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy nodded to Joey, smiling, "Thank you for being so kind!" she said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, before she quickly went to her house, giggling.

(Whazzap: Cavern)

"Hello?" Mar said, slowly walking into the cave, obligued by Harpuia's imposing self. "Uhm... Echo?" he said, not seeing anything except something on what seemed to be a rocky altar, result of nature's call. The something shone greatly in front of Mar's eyes, and he kept focused on it until it sparkled a bolt. "AHH!" He jumped behind the green armored girl, hiding. "I don't like lighting!"

"Saggitarius?" Gemini boomed imposingly, "Harpy, what happened?" the large, sparking sphere asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Beats me," Harpuia shrugged, "when he came to he was acting like this. Think you hit him a bit too hard."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"U-Uhh...no...problem?" Joey blinked, blushing hard after he realized Dorothy had just kissed him. Holy...did I really just get a kiss?! he thought, slowly smiling and rubbing his cheek gently as he kept walking further down the sidewalk, heading towards his own home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmm, this is interesting. Maybe I won't need any sort of method to take care of Saggitarius and this could prove... useful, and to our advantage..." Gemini thought, his body made of energy floating in front of Harpuia, crackling electricity as he spoke, "Arise, warrior. We are in need of your strength."

"Warrior?" Mar suddenly stepped up, now standing besides Harpuia, "Strength?" he repeated, blinking.

"Yes," Gemini continued, "Your world has been invaded by alien lifeform from another planet distant to this one. They are taking control of humans' minds and posing as them to go around unnoticed."

"Uhm, that's all great and all, but what are they trying to do?" Mar asked.

"They are... trying to destroy your world by extracting its very life force from its core. If that were to happen, all life on this planet would be wiped out, and they would succeed in gaining more power to doom more planets such as this peaceful one..." The large entity explained, trying to sound simple.

"What?!" Mar widened his eyes, "Th-this is too big. You mean I gotta fight that tentacle-filled stuff and large headed things with fangs that put eggs in your chest and,"

"No. They won't be able to harm you." Gemini interrupted, catching Mar's attention again, "You have been chosen... like Harpuia," he added, Mar looking at the green girl, "And you must find and eliminate all of this threats using your powers."

"Powers? I have none..."

"You do. That armor you're wearing, just clear your mind, think of returning to your normal self."

Mar did just that, he hadn't anything to lose. In less than a second, he was back to being his normal self with a flash, a golden light flying into his transer, which of course caught his attention, and he saw something sleeping inside the screen. "Huh?"

Gemini felt pleased, but he had to continue "That is your power. The power of Saggitarius Arrow. You must use it to save your world, human."

"Saggitarius Arrow, huh?" He smiled, "I'm liking the sound of this," Mar said, but extended his arm towards the purple light, "What is this thing inside my transer by the way? It looks like a program."

"Oh, yes. That's one of the alien life forms."

"WHAT?!" Mar widened his eyes again, "DUDE TAKE IT OFF! IT's GOING TO EAT ME FROM THE INSIDE!"

"Relax. He is... my loyal servant." Gemini explained, a beam shooting out into the transer, a purple aura enveloping Saggitarius' resting form. "And he was born only to be at my aid. Use his powers and your skills with battle cards, you will see you're quite skilled when wearing your armor."

Mar smiled again, "Alright!" he grinned, "I'll help! So uhm... what do we do now?"

"Oh yes." Gemini said, "You and Harpuia need to go back to your town. There is something we need to get checked up."

"Huh? Oh yeah! I almost forgot we're miles and miles away..." Mar remembered, but added in a question, "What do we need to get checked up?"

"Phoenix's location." Gemini said.

"Phoenix..."

"A being made of a very precious energy we call the X-Waves. The others are probably looking for Phoenix too, if they get their hands on it..."

"World being neutered and other worlds suffering same fate, right?"

"I'm glad you get the jist of it, little human. Now go! You and Harpuia have little time to check the Zoo of Chika Town." Gemini commanded.

"Wait! But how do I turn back to uhm... Saggasus Arnold?" Mar mispelled, scratching behind his head.

"Simply hold out your transer high and yell "Denpa-Henkan" your name and enter the command with "On Air!"." Gemini said, Mar nodded and held up his transer.

"Denpa-henkan! Phane Martin, On Air!" He said, the golden energy enveloping him again and changing him into Saggitarius Arrow, although his golden long hair was now black, and his armor had shades of purple instead of gold. "Oooh, feels different than before. Oh well! So this is Denpa-henkan, huh? I'll use it well, sir, uhm..."

"You may call me Lord Gemini." The energy being crackled a few more bolts of excitement, "Humans are so easy to manipulate..." he thought, and finally added, "There is not much time. Go back to your town and check the Zoo for any clues about Phoenix's wherebouts, don't let anyone get in your way, if there's someone who emits presences like ours, they are the aliens I'm talking you about, you better not drop your guard, they may disguise themselves as your friends or family even! But they are against you, and you better take them out fast!"

"Wait! I can't fight my friends!" Mar said, "What if someone like Shaun is taken over by one of the aliens?!"

"The only way to free them from their evil influence is to kill the alien using their bodies, by defeating them in battle. Don't worry, while they are in Denpa-henkan, they don't run any risks." Gemini said, getting an approving nod from Mar again.

"Okay! Let's go Harpuia!" He said, smiling behind his mask as he gave her a pat on the back, "Partner!" he grinned.

OOC: After Shadow replies to this one and they get on their way, we turn off for the day and change.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad