Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Joey blinked, staring confusedly at Dot. "Wha'd I do?" he asked, rubbing his cheek gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Woah..." Mar looked around the desert of the Whazzap Lines, taking a few moments to gaze at the scenario, before he realized Harpuia had jumped off the road, "H-hey! Wait! How do I get down?!" he asked, franctically waving his arms as if he was in need of rescue.

(Park)

"Ah! I don't know what got over me!" Dorothy said, her arm with the blue transer still up, pointing to the sky. "Eek! It... it hurts!" she said, shutting her eyes tightly as she whimpered, feeling lots of pain, as if her arm was trying to split off from her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just stand in that pillar of light," Harpuia shouted up, "That'll transport you down." she explained.

"Huh?" Shaun's traner suddenly popped open, "Something up Slash?"

"It's faint but," he paused for a second, "I think I sense an FM-ian."

"Can't we just skip it? What's the worse that could happen?"

"If it's this faint it can only mean it's being shielded, and probably by one of your classmates."

"Big deal, what're the odds of it being anyone I know? We'll deal with it later." Shaun smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What the...?!" Joey blinked, really weirded out now. "Dot are you feeling-"

"Joey! FM-ian!" Vook warned, making the boy's Transer buzz and vibrate. "In Dorothy's Transer!"

"Her?" He blinked, looking at the girl's transer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ah...I can see it in your eyes...they've wronged you as well." The gold armored figure landed before Ada, her blue eyes surveying the young woman before her.

"You!" Ada quickly perked up and scowled towards the wave creature, telling her, "Another one of you armored freaks... What do you want?!"

"Now be nice. I'm here to help you, dear. Our enemies are the same..." The armored woman's eyes continued to stare into Ada's eyes, the blue orbs staring into her very soul.

Ada tried not to show any weakness as she asked, "What do mean and who are you?"

"Those fools you were fighting over you and your friend were FM-ians. They are selfish brutes who destroyed my homeland...and my fellow AM-ians. You may call me Athena." The gold clad warrior bowed respectfully towards her.

"Humph, you all look the same to me. Why should I help you?" For some reason, Ada was starting to calm down before the woman, though she continued to keep alert.

"That fool king and his wretched servant are playing dice with the universe. The key to it all is here on Earth. If I'm going to stop them, I need to the help of a compatible human...you, Ada."

Ada almost heard a pleading tone in those words, the girl wondering if it was all a trick or if the universe is in true peril. It was hard for her to deny the needy look in the warrior's eyes, which seemed to filled with anguish. After a few minutes, she asked Athena, "How can I help you anyways? I'm just a human."

"Allow me to bond with you and that device on your arm. Then, we can lend each other our power to become one." Athena turned into a golden light which engulfed Ada and her transer.

Human:

Name: Ada Foxworthy
Description: A tall, raven haired girl with sharp green eyes who typically wears black shirts with blue jeans. She has an average sized chest and a rather tempting butt.
Transer/Star Carrier/VG Hunter Color: Gold and red
Brother Band with: None
Favorite Card Force: Stun Knuckle, Strike Edge, Flicker Kick, Recover

Alien:

Name: Athena
Description: A red wave spirit with blue eyes dressed in golden armor.
Element: Electric
Fuses with: Ada
FMian or AMian? AM-ian

Denpa-Human:

Name: Minerva Jolt
Description: Looks similar to Ada wearing Athena's armor along with a slightly bulkier build and an electric buster on her left arm. Her eyes are now colored teal due to the mix of blue and green.
Charge Attack: Her buster will release a spear formed of electric energy which will several shock the target upon puncturing the enemy.
Advantages: Electricity Element
Weaknesses: Rubber Defenses and Wood Element
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: YAY FOR MORE ZODIAC REFERENCES!

IC:

"Pillar... pillar..." Mar looked around, eventually finding light she was talking about. He got next to it and quickly jumped in it, feeling dizzy for a moment as suddenly he disappeared from the place, a golden lighting falling next to Harpuia as Saggitarius Arrow's body appeared besides. "Wow!" Mar blinking, "What just happened?" he said, scratching his head a bit.

(Park)

Dorothy suddenly put her hand on her head, pushing it down, making her lose balance and fall to the grass, "Eeek! Oww!" she grunted once hitting the ground, "What's going on? What's..." she looked around, trying to find help in the boy next to her, but she didn't feel that pulling feeling anymore, "-Happening...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh..." Joey sweat-dropped, before offering his hand to Dot. "Come on, let's go Dot. I think the viruses around here might be messing with your Transer." he lied, holding his other arm behind his back to silence Vook.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's not important," Harpuia said as she started walking off, "Come on, we're almost there."

OOC: I vote we just move them to the hideout, this is taking a long time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada or rather Minerva looked at herself in the reflection of the park's pond, amazed at the armored figure looking back towards her. "This power is...hmmm, I'm not quite sure how to describe it." She aimed towards the skies and fired a harmless buster shot into the air before returning to a normal stance. "Athena...how are we going to stop them and find this so called "key"?"

"I am not sure where it is at the moment I'm afraid...the best we can do for now is to stop those with the itchiest trigger finger." The AM-ian sighed softly before telling her new ally, "Gemini...the king's former right hand warrior...that snake Aries who kidnapped you was one of his servants I suspect. The FM-ian King and their followers are foolish fools through and through, but Gemini is an outright threat. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for him to strike before I can find any leads to his location however."

"Then I guess we'll just have to be patient." Minerva started to walk away before she blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Heh...I guess it would be a bad idea to leave dressed as I am. How do I turn off these powers?"

"Simply calm your mind and picture your previous form. I shall rest in your transer until the time is right."

Ada nodded and took Athena's advice, feeling the armor and power shift out of her body towards her transer, the black hair girl leaving soon after.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oki!

IC:

Following Harpuia through the rocky wasteland, Mar felt the surroundings become darker and darker as the road they were taking went into a secluded area full of cliffs, a single indentation, barely noticeable with normal human eyes, made itself apparent as the two denpa humans neared it. "Let me guess, you also work magic tricks?" he asked with an annoying, sarcastic tone as he stood next to the cave's entrance. A strong spark of purple lighting came out, striking a nearby lump of rocks and vaporizing them in an instant. Mar felt some drops of sweat fall down on his neck. "I think that's our cue to leave." He said, turning around and preparing to run towards wherever.

(Park)

Dorothy blushed a bit in embarrassment as she stood back up with Joey's help, "A-are you alright? I didn't mean that! Really, I'm so sorry!" she said. "Are there really viruses that can control us?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad