Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Joey shrugged, shaking his head. "I haven't seen your brother in a while. Even before the aliens came here. So he's probably out somewhere, if anything." He answered. "Want me to bring you home, Dot? Just to make sure no aliens get you?" he asked with a chuckle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Didn't understand much of that but," Mar pondered for a second before answering, "Left with no choice, I'd rather be on solid ground in case I need to run away from a lunatic like you."

(Park)

"Aliens?" Dorothy blinked, wondering about what she had heard, before a guy in a blue and red suit with a cape appeared in a thought bubble above her head, "I can't believe it! It all makes sense now! They are Super Men! They've come from another planet to help us!" she said to Joey, "What do you know about them?! And about the bad ones? Maybe my brother's in trouble! What if any other goat monster appeared and abducted him?!" she said, melo-dramatically freaked out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Joey couldn't help but laugh at Dot's speech, but quickly regained some seriousness. "Yeah, there's good ones and bad ones. You know, typical war between good and evil. And rest assured, your brother is safe. I know that much." He lied, not wanting to get Dot worried and frantic. "Anyways, we should probably get out of here, before the rest of the satellite police comes. Don't want them to think WE did all this, do we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You could certainly try, doubt you'd get far though." Harpuia smiled as she started walking down the road again, "Let's hurry, less time I'm stuck here the better. This world is so boring."

Shaun made one last look around the school, satisfied that there were no more of the FMians around, I still don't understand, what are they after? he wondered, "Well whatever, I vote we go home. I doubt they'll be finishing afternoon classes." he smiled, turning and walking towards the front of the school.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Block B Park)

Ada sighed and looked at her reflection in the lake, despising the image looking back at her. Humph, I was reduced to a damsel in distress...all that judo training for nothing. That guy was lucky I didn't have powers too.

Floating along the Wave Road undetected, an figure in gold armor stared at the girl below, smiling widely before descending closer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure thing. We better hurry then! I don't like hanging on a transparent road that reveals thousands of miles in falling." Mar said as he followed Harpuia through the wave road. "And uh... where are we going, again?"

(Park)

"Oh! He's okay? Where is he? Can you lead me to him?" Dorothy asked, feeling in need to get a re-affirmation about meeting her brother safe and sound.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, I didn't say I knew where he was. I just know that he's safe because he wasn't in school today." Joey shrugged, shaking his head. "And if he's not in school then why would he be anywhere near it? That's how I know he's safe."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You'll find out soon enough," Harpuia answered.

OOC: I don't even know lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whazzap?

Dot: I'm good.

DMX: No, I mean, Whazzap!

Reno: Cool! You?

DMX: *Smacks forehead* I think I need to choose bases more carefully.

IC:

Dorothy nodded to Joey, "Okay then!" she smiled, suddenly moving her arm against her will and smacking Joey's face with her hand, "Eeek! What...? I'm so sorry!" she apologized quickly.

(Wave Road)

As they advanced, and their speed unbeknown to Mar, he could soon divise land far away, "W-wow... is that a... desert?" he asked Harpuia, "We're not going to one of those "Let's find an oasis!" events, right? I've seen them in TV and I don't wanna wander around, plus this armor surely is hot! I can't even take it off!" he grunted, looking down to see birds, ghosts, yetis and what seemed to be a sea monster drawn onto the rocky ground below, "Th-these are...!" he widened his eyes, before he uttered, "What are these?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harpuia growled a bit, "Do you ever shut up!?" she shouted, the barrage of questions getting on her nerves, "Sheesh, are all you humans like this?" she wondered aloud, "I swear I could kill gemini for sticking me with this." she mumbled, "Just wait, I'm sure you'll get more than enough answers soon." she said, suddenly vanishing off the waveroad and to the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad