Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Hey! I'm thin as it is! What are you talking about?!" the boy's voice resonated as he grunted, apparently, Saggitarius' persona had been stunned in such a bad way it had been put asleep into the human's sub-conscious. Mar grunted, "And what's with that dumb outfit? Why are we flying above the ocean?!" he asked quickly, clinging to Harpuia really tightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guess we'd better find the other two and get out of here, not much left now that Gemini and that girl have fled." Without a clear idea of where the two had fled, the fiery warrior was forced to call it a day as he looked for Shadow and Kyrian-J.

(Outside the School)

"No. Those guys might still be clearing viruses out of the school or something. Besides, half of the school is wrecked, they're probably just going to let us go home anyways." Ada stood up slowly and offered her hand to Dot. "C'mon, let's just get out of here. I have had enough of these crazy viruses for one day."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
After climbing down the emergency ladder on the side of the school, Joey peeked around the corner, seeing Dot and Ada. Better change back to normal... he thought, and did just that; returning to his normal human form before he walked around the corner. "Hey! Are you two girls alright?" he asked as he ran up to the two females.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wait a second," Harpuia suddenly dropped Sagitarius onto the wave road, kneeling down and looking at him, "Who are you?" she asked, he wasn't acting like normal, something was wrong, Is he controlling this body? Heh, acts all high and mighty despite being nothing more than a parasite.

"Don't you think we should be leaving? I haven't sense any serious viruses for awhile. I think it's safe to say the big guys are gone." Slash asked aloud.

"Yeah, I got my soda so I'm happy." Shadow smiled, suddenly vanishing, appearing on the wave road above the school, anyone on the ground would only see a bunch of soda bottles floating in midair, "Well, they ran off, so what do you think we should do now?"

"Rest, you might wanna get to the ground," Slash warned, "I feel exhausted, not sure how long I can hold this form."

"YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THAT SOONER!?" Shadow shouted as he flew to the ground, his armor vanishing into his transer a split second after he touched down, "Yeah, that's definately knowledge that is usefull sooner rather than later."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My name's Martin Phane," the armored human said as he stood up, "Call me Mar though, I hate forma, AAH!" He said, realizing he was stepping on an almost invisble, orange walkaway, which made him jump desperatedly to clench his arms around Harpuia's leg, "I'M GONNA FALL!" he screamed, not being able to help looking down. "WHY ARE WE FLOATING?!" he demanded to know, shaking in his clattering armor.

(Park)

Dorothy was about to take Ada's hand, but it was then that Joey arrived and inquired about their well being. Compelled to answer, and glad to see their classmates were alright, she smiled and said: "We're okay, we got saved by some heroes in weird outfits. Do you know if the school suffered any serious damage or if there were anymore victims? When we woke up we were here!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Great, couldn't be an easy assignment noooo, had to get difficult. Harpuia sighed, resting her head in her hand and shaking it a bit, "Listen, Mar, I'm gonna make this real quick, first off you aren't gonna fall, this is, it's a road invisible to normal people, now stop screaming, you're needed somewhere so follow me, and let go of my leg."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh..." Joey sweat-dropped slightly, looking through one of the windows of the school. "Let's just say we're not going to have school for at least a week..." he answered. "And I think everyone else is okay. I saw the satellite police go in there, so everything should be fine."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quickly finding a place to change back safely, Chris quickly sneaked over to where the others were at. "There you are sis, I was looking everywhere for you! Are you and Dot alright?"

Ada sighed a little and answered him and Joey. "Like Dot said, we're fine. A little bump on the head never killed anyone." She started to walk off, feeling a bit angry about being kidnapped.

"Ah, c'mon sis. Don't be like this. Let's go home together." He started following her, getting a bit concerned.

She shot back a stern look towards Chris before continuing onwards alone.

Ugh, I hate when Ada gets like this. Sometimes she has a little too much pride. Figuring the police could handle clean up, he left in a different direction.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm..." Mar looked up, realizing his embarassing position, "AH!" he got off Harpuia and stood besides her, clearing his throat before he continued, "So where am I needed? And... uhh... why can't take this armor off?" he said, trying to remove his masked helmet since he wasn't used to it, "Wait, when did I put on this armor?" he asked, officially confused now.

(Park)

"Oww... Ada..." Dorothy muttered to herself, looking towards her direction as she left, before she turned around, thinking, "Silly boys. Wait... boys? Brother!" she suddenly said, facing Joey "Haven't you seen my brother?! Last time I saw him he was with Shaun! Do you know where either of them are?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's a long story, you want me to explain it all here while we're floating hundreds of miles above what can only be descriped as ten seconds of indescribable terror followed by a sudden stop, or would you rather go somewhere that's on solid ground and have me explain it there?" Harpuia asked, looking down over the edge of the wave road, "I'm all up for a long talk, I can fly, I doubt you could." she smiled.

OOC: Hehe, Harpuia's funny.

IC:

*School grounds*

Shadow looked up at the school, his transer opened on his left arm, "You sure everything's gone?"

"Positive, I don't sense anything nearby." Slash said, "Only possibility is if they entered a transer, or some other electronic object."

"What did they come here for then? Just to cause mass chaos and destruction?"

"Uhh, you guys caused the destruction."

"Details details."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad