Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Fine, we'll signal each other if we find anything." Crimson went his own way into the school, jumping over a collapsed wall across the hallway. He started to hear Harpy and Saggitarius's fighting, though he wasn't sure where they were at. That rouge FM-ian's trying to keep us distracted from Gemini. He's probably hiding somewhere with some viruses protecting him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once out of the building, Gemini transferred himself into the wave road above the school. "We're going to our base" he said to Harpuia, "Harpy, make sure our guest doesn't get an uncomfortable ride. We'll need him in tip-top shape once we get to our place. And don't let them follow you!" he ordered. As soon as he said that, he made use of his lighting powers to travel faster than anything known in the wave world, disappearing from sight and prescence in only a few seconds.

OOC: Hmmz. A base in Whazzap sounds good, though it'll be an annoying, persistant joke. Then again, so will be the Loch Mess. Whazzap Lines it is!

IC:

(School's Outskirts)

"Saggitarius-sama..." A lone, blue wave who was Aquarius wave body hovered around the building, "Why can't I sense him...? He told me to wait today if..." she kept telling herself, until she was able to see the mad light up which disappeared in less than a fraction of a second, of course the flash hadn't discovered Harpuia or Saggitarius Arrow's body, but it was clear that the flash had been Gemini. "He must be following him!" she deduced, unable to form any other hypothesis, and with that, she prepared to follow the track, however, she was well aware that her powers wouldn't be the same as in Planet FM, at least not on her own.

Fortunately, she still was focused, and could feel the familiar waves coming from nearby. That's when she started to 'swim' its way. She found the unconscious body of the girl she had met earlier, and quickly turning herself into pure waves, she shot herself into Dorothy's sky-blue transer, the terminal opening and flashing for a moment before it calmed down. Though Dorothy being unconscious, also made it more difficult for Aquarius to assimilate herself to her host.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes sir," Harpuia said while Gemini was still around, as soon as he was gone she groaned a bit, "Don't offer to help or anything, not like this guy weighs a ton or anything." she mumbled as she started off down the wave road, Ugh, at this rate I'll use up all my energy. Useless body, I'm still too unused to it.

"I'll check the teachers lounge." Shadow said with a slight smile, "If he's not there I can at least get a little revenge on the teacher that gave me a D."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright, I'll check the gym for them and with Joey heading for the roof they won't be able to get away." Crimson flung the doors to the gymnasium open, noticing a bit of wreckage from the initial attack though there was no sign of Gemini. "Damn, I guess this place wasn't secure enough for Gemini to hide in."

"Hmmm, I don't hear the sounds of Harpy and that horseman fighting anymore." Zorro's ear twitched while searching for any far off sound, but he could not hear anything significant.

"...Great, so that's three FM-ians unaccounted for. Maybe we should make sure that one guy's alright." He moved towards the hallway where they had first fought Harpuia, noticing several holes in the wall. "So, uh, Zorro, any idea where to start?"

"...Ughhh..." answered Zorro with a large sigh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm?" Joey blinked, seeing the odd flash of lightening. "The heck was that?"

"Beats me..but whatever it was, it's gone." Vook answered, not being able to sense any EM waves around her. "Though for a second, I did see something...keep your eyes peeled."

"Got it." Joey nodded, going to the other side of the school and peering over the edge, sweat-dropping when he saw all the destruction caused. "Well, at least we won't have school for quite a while..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I think Kyrian-J might be able to catch a glimpse of Harpuia, doubt about catching 'er, but seeing her would do good to the good guys. Just some advice! Oh and, sorry for not mentioning it, Saggitarius is knocked out indefinately.

IC:

Dorothy's eyes blinked open and she suddenly sat up, "Uhh..." she wobbled, suddenly yelling, "COSTUMES!" as she widened her eyes. "Oh, where am I?" she looked left and right, noticing an unconscious Ada on a bench, "Ada? Ada!" she said, standing up and running over to the knocked out girl, starting to shake her a bit, "Wake up! Are you alright? Ada!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh, I thought he was just stunned or something. Great, Harpuia's been talking to herself then.

IC:

Shadow knocked on the teacher's lounge door, the entire frame falling over despite it being a gentle knock, "Avon calling!" he laughed as he stepped into the room, his eyes widening, then burning with anger, "I, don't believe it! This, can't be true!"

"What? I don't get it." Slash asked.

"Those bastards had a soda machine in here this whole time!? And mountain dew too! I hate teachers now more than ever." Shadow said as he walked towards the machine.

"Focus here, I don't sense anything coming from any of these machines. I don't believe anyone's still in this school."

"Still, better check this machine just to be sure." Shadow smiled as he beamed into the soda machine, a second later bottle after bottle of mountain dew began pouring out, followed by Shadow, "Nope, not in there. You know, be a shame to let this soda go to waste." he laughed as he scooped them up and left the room.

"Ugh, why does he have to be so heavy?" Harpuia complained, Dammit, if it weren't for the energy required to mantain this body I could've just gone into hyper mode and followed Gemini, last thing I need though is to have to release this girl in another country. Think that might raise some red flags. she thought as she continued down the wave road, still in sight of the school.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After moving through the holes caused by the earlier fight, Crimson was a bit surprised that he had found his way to the roof. "Man, it's going to take a while to fix this mess. How has the roof not caved in yet?" He looked around and thought he caught a glimpse of Harpuia until a cloud passed overhead. "Hmmm...that cloud kind of looks like a buzzsaw."

"Can we focus, we're supposed to be looking for Harpy and that horseman." Zorro looked about and searched for any odd waves, but there didn't seem to be any close by. "Damn, lost them."

"Hmmm, I'm guessing it was a draw. We would have seen the human one of those FM-ians was controlling if one of them had been defeated." Crimson searched the cloudy skies, but he couldn't see anything strange on the wave roads.

(Outside School)

Ada stirred slightly, groaning a bit from a throbbing headache she had. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and opened them slowly to see Dorothy's concerned look. "...Dot? ...Uughh, I guess those guys from earlier saved us." She started to sit up and regain her senses. "I'm alright though, what about you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uunngh..." the body carried by Harpuia started to groan and budge, "Where... where am I...?" the voice of a young man's voice came from Saggitarius Arrow's heavy-duty suit of armor. "Huh?" two blue, normal human eyes opened up and glanced down, "AAAAH! I DON'T LIKE HEIGHTS!" the body started squirming, "I'm gonna fall! HELP! HEL, who are you?" he asked Harpuia once he managed to look upwards.

(Park)

"I'm okay... wow, I had thought this all a dream" Dorothy said, concerned, "But this really happened. We're out in the park!" she said, standing up and scratching her head in wonder as she looked back and forth, "Think we should go back to the school?" she asked Ada.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This is hard enough without you shouting in my ears!" Harpuia yelled back, "Seriously, you couldn't have found a lighter body?" she grunted, still thinking it was Saggitarius.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad